Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79858 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 4:05am On Dec 13, 2019
vincentjk:

No consequences just that it isn't something to talk about in a forum like this. For example, have you ever seen someone that dines with occultic men revealing things about them openly just because he isn't one? It doesn't work that way.

It's not really a secret but are meant for real men with heart, not for every man.

There are also benefits, a mermaid could make you get rich, I mean very rich but I'm not rich. I once took a man 5yrs older than I'm with me last year around 8pm and he ran back screaming upon sighting one, He was an atheist but later converted.

I shouldn't be saying all these here, like i said before, Email me then we can talk
bros you are a coward, I chatted u up , then u denied all u posted here. You ar3 only fooling yourself.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 4:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

bros you are a coward, I chatted u up , then u denied all u posted here. You ar3 only fooling yourself.

Ok sir
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Rapfrick(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
u are epically matured minded big ups bro.i so much love dis ur response
vincentjk:

Ok sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by timothydgreat: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

same here, I chatted him on whatsapp, he denied ever saying such. I even screenshot it, he denied it. Well, I will not say he is coward or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Rikidony(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video
pls can I send mine
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by iRepNaija1: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
BleedTears:

Maybe you have not watched Nat Geo Wide

Maybe you can shut the fùck up.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by iRepNaija1: 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
VICTOR4LYF:

Humans have invented and used machines (as far back as 1960) that withstand the pressure in the deepest part of the ocean.

Here enlighten yourself.
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKXvdyNz6L8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHEbdotlcFo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaErPyEnDvk
Sources for this particular video
https://sites.google.com/view/sources-deep-sea/

Condescending. If it were that simple, how come there is so much about the ocean's depths we don't know? Animals we're still discovering to this day?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Walexdubia(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
vincentjk:

These are rare pictures which aren't found on google/net no matter how you surf. The government know about these things very well but keeps hiding anything pertaining it from the public and you want me to upload these pictures here for the public? Even the mods would take them down immediately.

With the way you're sounding seems you'd upload them here if i should show them to you which I won't like. People don't have to see it, they are not on my phone rather i uploaded them to Google drive for safety.

Talking about the other creature which the twitter guys mentioned in his post, there are creatures you don't see on TV even the Natgeo wild know much about them but dare not post a thing about them.

There's a deep wide hole-like pit located in the north Pacific ocean which arguably is the deepest point on earth, scientists confirmed that there are creatures living inside there which are not fish you see on TV. Sharks, whales, octopus etc... Won't survive in there even for a minute because the force of gravity in there is unimaginable.

The only creature believed to exist there is a type of shark known to be extinct (megalodon). There are other creatures which exist inside that place which no one knows, the name of that hole is mariana trench

I guess you haven't heard about these??

Well believe what you want my dear, have a good day

I'd like to see those Mermaid pics, this is my email Ibrahimolawale811@gmail.com, or u can chat me through my WhatsApp no 07084545874
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ikemezewulu: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2021
Please � sir I would really love to know more about mermaids and related stuff. I have always been a fascinated and believed about their existence but without reasonable proof just like believing in God even though I haven't seen Him. Please send me the videos and pictures please �. My whatsapp number is 09013571092
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Misterdhee1(m): 7:05am On Jan 19, 2021
TLION:
. There was a time when the white came to our land

There did some magic that I don’t know so as to steal the mermaid... that was when the mermaid stopped coming out. one among the white woman who came to steal the mermaid wasn’t able to go back after the incident
the mermaid made her stay there and worship her now the white woman is there till today worshiping the mermaid and to crown it all she now speaks Yoruba sef becomes the a savant for the mermaid.
LOL. Are you referring to Susan Wenger - Adunni Olorisa?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by div111(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2021
vincentjk:

Ok sir
Bro can you send the videos or pics to my email?

Please
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by sexyteeola(f): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
vincentjk:

I'm interested in what you've been saying here hence why i said you should send me your number, I want to show it to you not the others

After showing you the 2 pictures and a short video. You won't sleep this night at all rather dreams and nightmares would take over your nights

Then I'd call and console you. You sound like a little girl

Kindly send to my WhatsApp 09090438625

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.