Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79904 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by emmatee57(m): 4:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Luiz1:
Did he also see Yemoja? grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 4:46am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Haha...and you are very intelligent. Typical superstitious Nigerian buffoon ever ready to believe fiction over the truth. If every race had the mentality of the black race we'd still be in the middle ages. Your thinking keeps you STUCK.

Tell me do you believe vampires, aliens, fairies, unicorns, dragons, zombies, fairies too?

You Unintelligent being would you calm down,

your claim of the black race belief in superstition is crazy, look at you running down your race over issues you clearly know nothing about,

For your information, black man didn't bring up the issues of vampires, they date back to the medieval ages in Italy, there was a belief of men who reacted to sunlight coming out at night to kill people and suck bloods, that was until the Catholic church proscribed them and made it illegal for people to be vampires.

Aliens too weren't black man superstitious beliefs, the belief of E.T (Extra Terrestrial) mainly started after the world war, when ships and flight planes started to disappear around the Bermuda Triangle, people began to postulate that Aliens took those people because the last radio messages that were sent by those people described them entering a black hole and seeing people before their radio died and they were never seen or heard of again, also there was the issue of Area 51 in America were it was believed that a U.F.O landed there, that was until the C.I.A sealed off those places and moved what was there, but now that place is a tourist attraction in the U.S, a lot of Hollywood alien movies were made with reference to area 51 (movies like; Independence day & E.T),

also your claim of the unicorn didn't start with the black man, the bible started the claim of unicorns existence, in Psalm 92:10 which says "but my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil" keyword there is horn not horns, from your previous post you said you are a Christian so it shouldn't be hard to believe this one.

also Dragons too were from the bible too, can't remember the scripture now but when I do, I'll edit this post,
Modified:
Jeremiah 9:11
And I will make Jerusalem heaps, [and] a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.
Jeremiah 49:33
And Hazor shall be a dwelling for dragons, [and] a desolation for ever: there shall no man abide there, nor [any] son of man dwell in it.

There are more, but I'll stop here.

babe there are a lot about this world you clearly don't know about, when someone decides to teach you, my advice to you is to learn and not just argue blindly,

those white people you believe are logical and don't believe in superstition, it will shock you to know that they even practice sorcery more than we Africans, they do it for success in business and some for power to be able to control the forces of the universe, read The Devil Rides Out by Dennis Whitley, he exposed the practice of Satanism in Europe and America( they used to practice it openly until the Catholic church banned their activities and now they do it on a low), the difference between them and we Africans is they use it for self betterment while Africans use it to fight ourselves.

I think I should stop here.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Slickbishop(m): 6:13am On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video

may I also send u my WhatsApp number?I very much want to learn and clear my doubts on this one.i want to prove a point to some doubtful thomases

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by henryobinna(m): 6:16am On Dec 01, 2019
euromilion:

My five years old son always said to me that dad if you can't see it,touch it,feel it ,then it doesn't exit.

I'm sorry to say but your 5 year old inexperienced, less educated(no insult intended) is wiser and smarter than you.

You should be the one telling your little boy the same(if need be) but the reverse is the case.

What happens when your sun grows up to discover something that he never felt, nor touched or interacted before?

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Silas6:

You don't even know the meaning of the word "naiads "

Oga Professor, I hail o.

Look at the picture you posted yourself.

The Greek mythological definition of "naiad" is right there, yet you said I don't know the meaning of the word

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Dave0116(m): 6:55am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Tell me about it. I knew what his agenda was all about when he said started talking about mermaids.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Silas6(m): 7:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

Oga Professor, I hail o.

Look at the picture you posted yourself.

The Greek mythological definition of "naiad" is right there, yet you said I don't know the meaning of the word

You are now the prof for you just enlightened me.
I didn't do a proper research on it, I only understood it after I'd checked the meaning of NYMPH. KUDOS.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by witworth(m): 7:12am On Dec 01, 2019
Best news so far.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CioAngels(f): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2019
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.
The musician, Sir Victor Uwaifo, once said he saw mermaid at the bar beach in Lagos Yeats ago.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Opus85(m): 7:45am On Dec 01, 2019
Many things exist in this world that is beyond us. The way we believe angels exist, demons, satan, is the same way mermaids exist.

People even worship mermaids that i know. Well they said experience is the best teacher. Many people will doubt things until they experience it themselves.

I dey doubt witchcraft until i see am for akwa ibom first hand. No be person tell me. I had to run away from the house leaving behind my properties

9 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by myfan: 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

No consequences just that it isn't something to talk about in a forum like this. For example, have you ever seen someone that dines with occultic men revealing things about them openly just because he isn't one? It doesn't work that way.

It's not really a secret but are meant for real men with heart, not for every man.

There are also benefits, a mermaid could make you get rich, I mean very rich but I'm not rich. I once took a man 5yrs older than I'm with me last year around 8pm and he ran back screaming upon sighting one, He was an atheist but later converted.

I shouldn't be saying all these here, like i said before, Email me then we can talk

Have sent you PM. Please respond. I'm curious and I want to know more about underwater life.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by bigiyaro(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
An habitually drunk sailor uncle once swore he saw a marmaid, But like i said habitually drunk even though he swore he didn't drink that day Same thing he says every other day he drinks. So I find it hard to believe him.
u fvcked tiwa Savage, prove it, of cos no picture, no live witness, who go believe? but it happened

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by myfan: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video

Please also send it to this number on whatsapp.

080 six four three, seven zero eight eight four. Thanks.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Lonelypacifist6: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2019
bigiyaro:
u fvcked tiwa Savage, prove it, of cos no picture, no live witness, who go believe? but it happened
I don't fvck peoples wife again And I definitely did not fvck tiwa even though I'd like to grin
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Edygrin(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Ok go on
send a PM
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Emotionss: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Ryan03:
Interesting to read but I dont want to be there. Wish I can get more stories like these directly from those that experienced it

Bros tell this day people still doubt me when I tell them the kind of creatures I saw during my days as a sea man.

My first 6 months on sea made me realize that humans don't know anything about sea creatures expecially the Night creatures and it made me realize without doubt that indeed God is Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Emotionss: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
SKhanmi:
Whatever we know of sea life is quite minuscule. Imagine what could be under. There? Animals & things probably thought to be extinct or myth. Not to mention other types of intelligent life forms. I once stumbled on a report of a US submarine that disappeared, was said to have been captured by beings under the sea,very detailed info. Saw it as a joke.
Unfortunately that was around 2008/09. Tried searching for it again recently, shit's been wiped out like it never existed. Google is now hiding info.

Forget about the ones under the sea the one's I saw in my days as a boat boy has made be realized that as far as this world is concern Human know absolutely nothing about the Sea creatures. I will never forget the sea Creature I saw one faithful raining Night 8 years ago till This day nobody believe me. But I know what I saw.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Emotionss: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.

Oga have you been to the sea or ocean before ?

I wish I have pictures to backup my claims but unfortunately I don't I only have memories very scary ones too. Most times we choose not to talk about things we saw on sea especially at night because nobody will believe us anyway.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by showafrica(m): 8:53am On Dec 01, 2019
Xisnin:

Who are they?
Are you forbidden from unraveling the planet's mysteries?

Lol, you made me laugh.. An average black man believes the white is responsible for every thing on earth. I. E, make the white dey work, make black dey enjoy
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by fk001(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2019
CioAngels:
The musician, Sir Victor Uwaifo, once said he saw mermaid at the bar beach in Lagos Yeats ago.

Anyone can say that. We have lots of ocean divers in this world but no single record of them that they come across mermaids.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2019
henryobinna:

I'm sorry to say but your 5 year old inexperienced, less educated(no insult intended) is wiser and smarter than you.

You should be the one telling your little boy the same(if need be) but the reverse is the case.

What happens when your sun grows up to discover something that he never felt, nor touched or interacted before?

Haha,his knowledge is not of the mere mortals,he knows what he's talking about and you're right he's more knowledgeable than me,Because his knowledge are pure,while mine are adulterated with brainwashed,am happy for him.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2019
So many lies and conspiracy theories on this thread. It's true life is full mysteries, most of which are yet to be discovered or explained by science.

But if you claim to have made some of these extraordinary discoveries without posting at least proofs in form of pictures or videos here, such claims are better regarded as bedtime stories (the likes your pastors and imams say to you in places of worship).

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by charlsecy(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2019
MGab25:
...if it was possible for a revolution to happen and giant creatures under seas could breath on land? They will wipe out humans worldwide in a flash
Not so fast. Unless they have a language, cooperative and more intelligent than humans.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by bigiyaro(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I don't fvck peoples wife again And I definitely did not fvck tiwa even though I'd like to grin
lolz, so u fvck people's wives before, badt guy.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
What we don't know is way more than we know. Read about this man and his underwater discoveries a few days ago - Roman Fedortsov. Scary stuff
you're too gullible to believe all these fairtyfales
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by kodded(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2019
elelohev@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

your claim of the black race belief in superstition is crazy, look at you running down your race over issues you clearly know nothing about,

For your information, black man didn't bring up the issues of vampires, they date back to the medieval ages in Italy, there was a belief of men who reacted to sunlight coming out at night to kill people and suck bloods, that was until the Catholic church proscribed them and made it illegal for people to be vampires.

Aliens too weren't black man superstitious beliefs, the belief of E.T (Extra Terrestrial) mainly started after the world war, when ships and flight planes started to disappear around the Bermuda Triangle, people began to postulate that Aliens took those people because the last radio messages that were sent by those people described them entering a black hole and seeing people before their radio died and they were never seen or heard of again, also there was the issue of Area 51 in America were it was believe that a U.F.O landed there, that was until the C.I.A sealed off those places and moved what was there, but now that place is a tourist attraction in the U.S, a lot of Hollywood alien movies were made with reference to area 51 (movies like; Independence day & E.T),

also your claim of the unicorn didn't start with the black man, the bible started the claim of unicorns existence, in Psalm 92:10 which says "but my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil" keyword there is horn not horns, from your previous post you said you are a Christian so it shouldn't be hard to believe this one.

also Dragons too were from the bible too, can't remember the scripture now but when I do, I'll edit this post,
Modified:
And I will make Jerusalem heaps, [and] a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.
And Hazor shall be a dwelling for dragons, [and] a desolation for ever: there shall no man abide there, nor [any] son of man dwell in it.

babe there are a lot about this world you clearly don't know about, when someone decides to teach you, my advice to you is to learn and not just argue blindly,

those white people you believe are logical and don't believe in superstition, it will shock you to know that they even practice sorcery more than we Africans, they do it for success in business and some for power to be able to control the forces of the universe, read The Devil Rides Out by Dennis Whitley, he exposed the practice of Satanism in Europe and America( they used to practice it openly until the Catholic church banned their activities and now they do it on a low), the difference between them and we Africans is they use it for self betterment while Africans use it to fight ourselves.

can you please send some materials that has helped you concerning this matter?

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2019
CaveAdullam:
can you please send some materials that has helped you concerning this matter?

Thanks.

God bless.

Where do i start from, I've read lots of books and articles on them, that I can't just recommend any material, so just pick which of the mysteries that you fancy and I could recommend some books and articles.
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Have you gone under yourself ? And who told you they've already expored the ocean?
You read without comprehending.. Don't you see I was being sacarstic to the statement the guy made?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

You kept arguing that it doesn't exist and he wanted to disprove your claim by showing you pictorial and video evidence but you just couldn't grow some balls to learn something new,

is it that you hate knowledge or your ITK prevents you from learning, people like you that argue despite evidence are just dumb,

imagine such offer was given to me, I'd have jumped at it without thinking twice, but your shallowness couldn't allow you comprehend the truth even when given on a platter.

As in.... It's her ITK spirit...

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

Aliens too weren't black man superstitious beliefs, the belief of E.T (Extra Terrestrial) mainly started after the world war, when ships and flight planes started to disappear around the Bermuda Triangle, people began to postulate that Aliens took those people because the last radio messages that were sent by those people described them entering a black hole and seeing people before their radio died and they were never seen or heard of again, also there was the issue of Area 51 in America were it was believe that a U.F.O landed there, that was until the C.I.A sealed off those places and moved what was there, but now that place is a tourist attraction in the U.S, a lot of Hollywood alien movies were made with reference to area 51 (movies like; Independence day & E.T),

Modified:

You've done well to enlighten her... That is if she would learn..

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
SamzackD:

Where do i start from, I've read lots of books and articles on them, that I can't just recommend any material, so just pick which of the mysteries that you fancy and I could recommend some books and articles.
Let me pick extraterrestrials for the now.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos) / Living In The USA - Life Of An Immigrant Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.