Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79862 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by iRepNaija1: 5:27am On Nov 30, 2019
OP, I was with you until I read that post about mermaids lol.

The reason humans haven't been able to explore the ocean the way we have land is simply because we don't the instruments to do so. We haven't created equipment that can withstand the pressure of the ocean once you go deep enough. I'm sure it would interesting if we could.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Wickedfacts: 5:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Ryan03:
Interesting to read but I dont want to be there. Wish I can get more stories like these directly from those that experienced it

Go to twitter and look for that thread. You'll see posts from people who have personal experiences here in Nigeria.

Let me ask you a question. Why are Nigerian Navy Ships named after gods and goddesses of waters where they are based?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Wickedfacts: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:
Okay okay I only believed two description that he made.

The 8 eyed creature is likely to be octapus.

The creature that sounds like 50 speakers is likely to be whale.

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.

Go and Google the mermaid that washed ashore during the tsunami in Thailand.

Mermaids are 100% real. Just that they are damn ugly.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Wickedfacts: 5:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Lalasticlala, please, push this interesting and controversial topic to the front page.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by GoldenJAT(m): 6:42am On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:

Mermaid doesn't exist, Christopher Columbus lied to us that he had seen mermaid during one of his voyage to America, but it was a lie. He failed to prove it.
People like you will never know anything... Always trying to prove a point.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by eitsei(m): 6:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Ryan03:
Interesting to read but I dont want to be there. Wish I can get more stories like these directly from those that experienced it
go to Twitter and check out @yemihazan.. you will read a lot of first hand experiences

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ryan03(f): 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
eitsei:
go to Twitter and check out @yemihazan.. you will read a lot of first hand experiences
thanks
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Ryan03(f): 7:12am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Go to twitter and look for that thread. You'll see posts from people who have personal experiences here in Nigeria.

Let me ask you a question. Why are Nigerian Navy Ships named after gods and goddesses of waters where they are based?
bro, I have no idea o. I love fantasies and I love to imagine that such things exist hence when ever I read stuffs relating to them, it excites me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by fk001(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
GoldenJAT:
People like you will never know anything... Always trying to prove a point.

But I said I believed him.

Now you are hurting my feelings embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by fk001(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Go and Google the mermaid that washed ashore during the tsunami in Thailand.

Mermaids are 100% real. Just that they are damn ugly.

I googled it just now but I didn't see anything like mermaid.

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:

Mermaids are real. Forget about what anyone would tell you for I have personally seen mermaids with my two eyes, many of them have supernatural powers and shouldn't be messed with. The world is deeper than you think

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Sankabson(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2019
freshupdates:
That’s completely the truth cause for example the biggest tortoise can be found in the sea so as the biggest snake.....By the way, I help gain access to your partner’s WhatsApp Account remotely without touching his/her phone, even if he/she lives far away from you. I will send you my tutorial for free but if you can’t go through the stress of doing it yourself then you can pay for my service 3k. if you need this WhatsApp me 081,05,08,21,36
Lol! Are you for real ? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2019
Wish a mod could move this to FP but it's not Tonto Dike
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Jacqueline22(f): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Wish a mod could move this to FP but it's not Tonto Dike
Or bbnaija

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Noah13: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Xisnin:

Who are they?
Are you forbidden from unraveling the planet's mysteries?
Well I guess those who did didn't do so with tooth and nail. So what are you saying then?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kingsteve(m): 11:37am On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Mermaids are real. Forget about what anyone would tell you for I have personally seen mermaids with my two eyes, many of them have supernatural powers and shouldn't be messed with. The world is deeper than you think
Please elaborate more on the story.
A detailed account of what you saw and how you saw it.
Thanks!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Please elaborate more on the story.
A detailed account of what you saw and how you saw it.
Thanks!

Most people believe that mermaids aren't real or tales told by storytellers but no. They live almost in every river/ocean/seas around the world.

I met 2 mermaids at agulu lake in anambra some months back at night, we had conversation just like normal people do. People say they're ugly! Lies... Mermaids are very beautiful, they also exist in different sex (males and females) just like every other creature do. You can as well ask anyone that knows agulu lake very well for confirmation

The only reason why they don't show themselves is because people tend to get scared and run upon sighting them though most have spiritual powers and can turn into a full human body when they want to walk on land, buy something in the market or to see someone in the town. There are some things which i wouldn't like to reveal here for personal reasons.

If you're interested in knowing more about mermaids or would like to see one, Email me.

20 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kingsteve(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Most people believe that mermaids aren't real or tales told by storytellers but no. They live almost in every river/ocean/seas around the world.

I met 2 mermaids at agulu lake in anambra some months back at night, we had conversation just like normal people do. People say they're ugly! Lies... Mermaids are very beautiful, they also exist in different sex (males and females) just like every other creature do. You can as well ask anyone that knows agulu lake very well for confirmation

The only reason why they don't show themselves is because people tend to get scared and run upon sighting them though most have spiritual powers and can turn into a full human body when they want to walk on land, buy something in the market or to see someone in the town. There are some things which i wouldn't like to reveal here for personal reasons.

If you're interested in knowing more about mermaids or would like to see one, Email me.
Hmmm...
Interesting!
I'm still curious though...
How were you able to communicate with them?
In what language?
Do you have some kind of spiritual powers to be able to interact with them without fear?
Something is amiss...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by tunjilee003: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:

you only said mermaid don't exist due to you being a novice on the sea world... Mermaid exist but the evidence have been wiped out...northern americans believed 80% of the ocean is unexplored which are likely to be full of mermaid and merman

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

Hmmm...
Interesting!
I'm still curious though...
How were you able to communicate with them?
In what language?
Do you have some kind of spiritual powers to be able to interact with them without fear?
Something is amiss...

You're right about all what you wrote. I won't go further again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kingsteve(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

You're right about all what you wrote. I won't go further again.
I guess there are consequences of revealing much about them.

One major reason I won't fancy meeting them.
For how long can I live with such secrets?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by vincentjk(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kingsteve:

I guess there are consequences of revealing much about them.

One major reason I won't fancy meeting them.
For how long can I live with such secrets?

No consequences just that it isn't something to talk about in a forum like this. For example, have you ever seen someone that dines with occultic men revealing things about them openly just because he isn't one? It doesn't work that way.

It's not really a secret but are meant for real men with heart, not for every man.

There are also benefits, a mermaid could make you get rich, I mean very rich but I'm not rich. I once took a man 5yrs older than I'm with me last year around 8pm and he ran back screaming upon sighting one, He was an atheist but later converted.

I shouldn't be saying all these here, like i said before, Email me then we can talk

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oboy see lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Andersonjr(m): 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Korllami007:
More...
Holy guacamole
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Godhatesodomy: 3:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Coldie(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ragnar lothbrok if u know u know
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by dynicks(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
fk001:

MERMAIDS DO EXIST!!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
The black man would never change. Just stories that sounds like myth abi super story.

No single picture? Or is it OP that omitted pictures? Water photography is a nice niche, seeing that is his terrain, but what do I know.

He should have gotten us just one shot of these creatures, preferably a mermaid. Lets put this agelong argument to rest. cheesy

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.