Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! (3169 Views)

Port Harcourt Based Guy Mistakenly Leaks Yawa Video With Girlfriend / Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by hkidola00(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
viceddy95:
Bros calm down, let her be she will come back to beg you,just a matter of little time (2 to 3 months) when the abroad guy must have gone back and left her behind, and reality of life hit her again.....

My little advice, don't accept her back,she is a coded runs girl,a full time gold digger....

All these will only happen,if you are serious with your life and were having good plans towards her...
pls kindly explain ur last sentence,i want to grab it
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by viceddy95(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
hkidola00:
pls kindly explain ur last sentence,i want to grab it

Who knows...

Maybe the O P is not a hustling type with seriousness in other words he is not doing well financially at the moment.....

Or maybe he doesn't have plan for the said lady ,,just chop and clean mouth and be using the girl to keep himself busy.....

2 Likes

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
AntiMCU:
Such is life bro.

There is nothing like love, at least she'll gain foreign citizenship from the abroad based guy.

What does she stand to gain being with you?
even if she no gain foreign citizenship at least the place she is going constant eletricity go dey there and the weather go do good things to her skin and if the guy carrying her over there is affluent he would even enroll her in a college dere grin.its better nah since op here for dey pound her like pounded yam and when op don turn her to evening newspaper he will dump her and go for a younger girl.babe see chance and jakpa cheesy.lets ask op if one oyibo girl signify interest to am weather he for no dump the girl as well cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by bigpicture001: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
pcguru1:

I guess you can say she didn't see the *big picture* , lol guy na normal thing jare, it's called Hypergamy in 3D since you got to witness it.

Hahahaha...ur funny with the use of my moniker....

Sh is a very good gud lady sha....my second best gf ever...but life is kinda trcky......

We march on!
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I know say this is sarcasm. But I don't know why people get all emotional, bitter and vindictive when their partners break up.

You leave for a "richer" guy, they say you left for money.

You leave for a "poorer" one, they will say the person you left for no reach them half.

Nothing is guaranteed in this life. Love itself is transient. Maybe OP would have broken up with her next year. He and his teammates would only whine because he isn't the one that did the breaking up.

One abroad guy who spent all his youth hustling and making money (as instructed) is ready to settle down. A homebased (younger) guy has to pay for it. Cold world

So, alfa males should get the memo. Even if they spend the whole year insulting Nigerian girls. Once it is Xmas, men will come back for homebased wives. Same Nigerian girls that are dumb oloshos who bring nothing to relationships.

Homebase wife abi homebased hoe to keep dem company weneva dey are around ... a lot of gurls wil disown there father not even bF for naira not to talk of dollars ..smh.
most foreign naija men are now wiser, dey jus trap most of these gurls down wit marriage ... las las naa we local men dey help dem grease there lord of rings fiancee. only very few gurls get fully luck. poco u beta open a recharge card shop @muritala airport that way u might get lucky dis dec. lolzz

1 Like

Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Kapeter(m): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
It is that time of the year o.

Abroad husbands will be back with their "innit" and "you know warra mean?"

If you want to be a homebased wife, the hour is upon you. You might get lucky and migrate to China or South.

Sorry OP. Look at the big picture. Even you will migrate if you see Visa now. Women are only luckier. Ours comes on a platter of marriage- not to ancestors or foreign graves grin
grin shots fired. Wicked somebody grin
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
bigpicture001:

Hahahaha...ur funny with the use of my moniker....

Sh is a very good gud lady sha....my second best gf ever...but life is kinda trcky......

We march on!

Exactly Las Las we go dey alright , women are always taken care of, na man gatz find him own way. All the best bro
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Mykel51(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
It is that time of the year o.

Abroad husbands will be back with their "innit" and "you know warra mean?"

If you want to be a homebased wife, the hour is upon you. You might get lucky and migrate to China or South.

Sorry OP. Look at the big picture. Even you will migrate if you see Visa now. Women are only luckier. Ours comes on a platter of marriage- not to ancestors or foreign graves grin

You use hin moniker counter am.... grin grin grin

Savage!... cheesy
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Rilley(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
bigpicture001:

With her acts am now forced to conclude that no matter what level a lady attains in age, maturity, intelligence, exposure.....they are all going ti behave the same way.....

Yes am hurt. But not to extend of crying river or complaining up nd down. Cuz in relationships I usually expect break up.....
She's not the one for you, just move on.
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Designerdollars: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
nah true you talk Bro grin, cause the feds can nab them at any fucking time! Then off to jail they go.
Invictus is a good example cheesy
chigoizie7:

You see all these woman getting married to abroad based men? Especially those men into street hustling? Pity Them. Especially the good ones amongst them.

I pity them too. Weather you dey home or you dey abroad with your husband. I still pity them. Don’t envy them.

Except for those men that do legitimate work.
Re: My Sophisticated GF Just Left For Abroad Based Guy! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
chiefolododo:
Olowo gba iyawo ole , ole n se la-ila
Lanrewaju Adepoju lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Video Of Nigerian Woman Caught Licking Toto Of Married Woman With Two / I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.