Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. (3065 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Extra+ With New Picture, Bigger And Better / When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 10:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Good day everyone and how's it going there.

My purpose of opening this thread is my new discovery of a solution to small and tiny penis, breast and buttocks

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that increases the size(length and girth) of the manhood/breast and buttocks within the first week of use

it's made from Hausa mixtures of leaves, fruits and roots under hygienic condition

it's 100% natural with no side effects

The price is 6000 and waybill fee of 2000 to any location

there are pictures and some good report from our clients.

It's tested and trusted

WhatsApp or call on 0.8.1.3.5.6.0.5.0.2.8...
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by SKYHIGHfx: 10:58am On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=Ramalho post=106958705]Good day everyone and how's it going there.

My purpose of opening this thread is my new discovery of a
solution to small and tiny manhood.

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that
increases the size(length and girth) of manhood within the
first week of use

it's made from Hausa mixtures of leaves, fruits and roots
under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

WhatsApp or call on ]
Expensive
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 11:00am On Oct 22, 2021

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Sambab(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Ramalho:

solution to small and tiny manhood.

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that
increases the size(length and girth) of manhood within the
first week of use

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Why not show us the pictures and some good report from your clients... Mr lier.
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Blackfire(m): 1:30pm On Oct 22, 2021
grin
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2021
E dey work E dey work well well I dey tell you that one dey...
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2021

My purpose of opening this thread is my new discovery of a solution to small and tiny penis, breast and buttocks

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that increases the size(length and girth) of manhood within the first week of use

it's made from Hausa mixtures of leaves, fruits and roots under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

WhatsApp or call on 0.8.1.3.5.6.0.5.0.2.8.....
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2021

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that increases the size(length and girth) of manhood within the first week of use

It's tested and trusted

WhatsApp or call on 0.8.1.3.5.6.0.5.0.2.8....
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2021

solution to small and tiny penis, breast and buttocks

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that increases
the size(length and girth) of the manhood/breast and buttocks within the first week of use

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2021

Original natural medicine in the form of cream that increases the size(length and girth) of the manhood/breast and buttocks within the first week of use

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 6:21am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

WhatsApp or call on 0.8.1.3.5.6.0.5.0.2.8....
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

WhatsApp or call on 0.8.1.3.5.6.0.5.0.2.8......
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Lampy336: 6:57am On Dec 03, 2021
I buy all types of gift cards , banks funds and prepaid card funds like greendot funds , Walmart funds, sofi funds and all Edd funds for spending and transfer with a sweet and best market Rate..
Call and WhatsApp me on:-+2347034246240
Patronise us and you won't be dissapoint..

Akanni Exchanger � Plug for your funds and all types of gift cards..
Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 7:04am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 8:28am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 5:39am On Dec 04, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 7:01am On Dec 04, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 8:41am On Dec 04, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Ramalho(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2021

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

Re: Original Hausa Medicine For Bigger And Thicker Cork/Breast/Buttocks. by Emmarex20: 9:55am On Dec 04, 2021
This guy wants to defraud people by all means in this platform. I am now convinced that this Yahoo scheme of yours is what u do for a living. People be guarded. This guy is fraudster.
Ramalho:

under hygienic condition

It's tested and trusted

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Or My Ex? / Please I Need Advice From People In Abuja. Am Depressed! ??? / Elon Musk Set To Launch Robot Wives!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.