Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence (53476 Views)

"Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / “You Go Pay Something”-Wizkid Tells Basketmouth As He Begs For A 30secs Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by gloriaunobi(f): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Replace him with me
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by AlphaStyles(m): 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
dominique:
Good decision by them. He makes crude jokes about women and trivializes rape in his skits. Why on Earth did they consider such person in the first place?
no be only crude jokes na crude oil

2 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by partnerbizn5(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
sorry bro
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by itsme01: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
undecided

Modern women are something else

murder jokes are made, same as roberry , child abuse but when it comes to vagina rape jokes then women would do everything to take that as an escuse to bring men down

I|snt it double standard no know is talking about the date extortion basket made jokes about or isnt it fraud to lead on people emotionally just for personal gain

4 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by makydebbie(f): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I would never understand why Nigerian comedians do lots of rape jokes. If you talk now, they will call you femimist.

I don't even understand the people that'll find such jokes funny for them to be encouraged to be making such stupid jokes.
I'm happy about this move.

6 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Dave0116(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Godhatesodomy: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
wow

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by themonk(m): 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
All these Social justice Warriors cannot allow us enjoy jokes in peace again.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
dominique:
Good decision by them. He makes crude jokes about women and trivializes rape in his skits. Why on Earth did they consider such person in the first place?

The right question should by why was basket mouth stupid enough to accept such ambassadorship in the first place ? I doubt they’re even being paid
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Princeofasia: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bleep eu, i stand with basket mouth
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by zeusdgrt(m): 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Then they are foolish if they don't know the meaning of joke
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by evesdon4u: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rextizzy:
Hilarious! cheesy

The guy talks too much though.

Same goes to most of our so called comedians...
Most times, they go way out of line...
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Enemyofpeace: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
I ate this guy with passion
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by livebyday(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rape isn't funny

There's nothing funny about rape either !

As an adult and father he ought to be more conscious and responsible when speaking even as a comedian.

Rape epidemic has to be stopped

angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Sweeetheart(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
NL alfa males be like... "EU is a feminist"

rape is bad, you people should not socialize it for fun and pls what's Alfa males or you meant alpha ?

Alfa male ko, imam male ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I would never understand why Nigerian comedians do lots of rape jokes. If you talk now, they will call you feminist.

Dark humour or what?

Watch lots of their shows and you will see it has lots of those themes. They will talk of how girls go on dates and will say she is on her period after eating pizza.

Sadly this is the mentality of lots of guys here. You see such comments even on NL. They don't even travel and handle white girls with same mentality, but they come back to Nigeria where anything goes and talk/behave anyhow.

Maybe because white women aren’t hungry broke asses looking for who to buy pizza for them ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by hedocharles(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is what happens when you joke over serious issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bossontop:
Village pipu ringing bell to mark d end of dia meeting ontop him mata like.......
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by mamajj17(f): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Words are like EGGS, becareful next time Bright ! A Word is enough for a Wise wink

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by pocohantas(f): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

I don't even understand the people that'll find such jokes funny for them to be encouraged to be making such stupid jokes.
I'm happy about this move.

I watched one show. It was Okey Bakassi saying a girl would spend the night in a guy's house and say she doesn't want sex. All for her to go to the police and say she was raped. Made a joke about questions the NPF would ask. The ladies were obviously uncomfortable.

There was this other one of virginity detector. That it was brought close to a 1yr old baby and it said virginity not found!! Does that even make sense? Who brings in a child into such perverted joke?!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by tunize(m): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I would never understand why Nigerian comedians do lots of rape jokes. If you talk now, they will call you feminist.

Dark humour or what?

Watch lots of their shows and you will see it has those themes. They will talk of how girls go on dates and will say she is on her period after eating pizza.

Sadly this is the mentality of lots of guys here. You see such comments even on NL. They don't even travel and handle white girls with same mentality, but they come back to Nigeria where anything goes to talk/behave anyhow.
True talk
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Ournolly: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Stupid and very expensive joke.

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Zenithpeak(m): 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
His name is Basket mouth anyway.

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Dozie32(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
I know say one day him bad mouth go put am for trouble.

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Lonelypacifist6: 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
He made the joke a long time ago, well His utterance caught up with him.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by gbishman: 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Comedians na una mouth go put una for trouble

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by grandstar(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Basketmouth has some misogynist and female body shaming jokes.

I remember him making fun of women sagging breast. That was really really distasteful! He had this coming

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet Anita Solomon: The Lady Whi Is Pregnant For Toke Makinwa's Hubby Maje Ayida / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Rahama Sadau Flawless In New Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.