Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence (53492 Views)

"Parents, Warn Your Sons": Says Basketmouth, As He Marks Daughter's Birthday / Regina Daniels Gets Fizz Herbal Skin Care Endorsement As Ambassador (Photos) / “You Go Pay Something”-Wizkid Tells Basketmouth As He Begs For A 30secs Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by TinyHacker: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
themonk:
All these Social justice Warriors cannot allow us enjoy jokes in peace again.
I tire
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Mayflowa(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I would never understand why Nigerian comedians do lots of rape jokes. If you talk now, they will call you feminist.

Dark humour or what?

Watch lots of their shows and you will see it has those themes. They will talk of how girls go on dates and will say she is on her period after eating pizza. That she must donate the toto.

Sadly this is the mentality of lots of guys here. You see such comments even on NL. They don't even travel and handle white girls with same mentality, but they come back to Nigeria where anything goes to talk/behave anyhow.

I do not support rape and no man should be entitled to a lady body no matter the situation. However, European ladies would hardly have a date with any man they are not freaky for. They are even the first to kiss men while on date. Why go eat pizza with anyone with the sole intention of filling your stomach? How do ladies cope with date with someone they don't truly about?

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by daddytime(m): 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
Very good...

Enough of their silly dry jokes at the expense of the physically challenged and victims of all sort of abuses.

The silly comic-wannabes and wack artists can only get endorsements from Nigerian clueless brands.

7 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
That's a careless statement.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Bahamas95(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
These are the so-called celebs people like hidhrhis follow and expect others to follow on social media.

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by anonymous1759(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I would never understand why Nigerian comedians do lots of rape jokes. If you talk now, they will call you feminist.

Dark humour or what?

Watch lots of their shows and you will see it has those themes. They will talk of how girls go on dates only to say she is on her period after eating pizza. That she must donate the toto.

Sadly this is the mentality of lots of guys here. You see such comments even on NL. They don't ever travel and handle white girls with same mentality, but they come back to Nigeria where anything goes to talk/behave anyhow.

White girls mentality are different from an Average 9ja girls mentality that's why the treatment is different let's not go there. Rape is bad.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
deluded joke, who is not even funny... what was he really thinking when telling such poor joke!?!?!

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by thundafire: 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
I wonder who he will blame I trust Whites no time dey drop u but we blacks we go put sentiments and ethnicity to keep him der

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by maasoap(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Now, the fool is spreading this belief of raping after 2nd date thinking he's denting basket mouth image.

We need media censoring in Nigeria. News, music, movies should be vet before release..

This news was not viral before now.. Now it is..

Kids and kidmen would have this belief behind their mind

The only fool I see here is you. You believed that we don't need to know who Basketmouth is just because.......... Because of what again?
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by pocohantas(f): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mayflowa:

I do not support rape and no man should be entitled to a lady body no matter the situation. However, European ladies would hardly have a date with any man they are not freaky for. They are even the first to kiss men while on date. Why go eat pizza with anyone with the sole intention of filling your stomach? How do ladies cope with date with someone they don't truly about?

Even if 10000 European ladies go on a date with a Naija man and eat the world, he dare not behave out of turn. The reason is not the difference in mentality, it is because he knows the CONSEQUENCES. Naija men capitalize on the system here to behave anyhow. Not like they don't know good or bad. No one put a gun to your head to buy pizza. It is not a crime to go on a date with a guy all over the world, but RAPE IS A CRIME world over.

Next time, skip the "I don't support rape". I wonder why you guys always have to chip that shii in, then go on to subtly defend.

Yes, I didn't answer your question. I have been on NL long enough to know all these deflections disguised as genuine questions.

11 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by OkoroPeugeot(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
How much dem dey pay before?
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Tulsaguy: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear Isikwuato village people, they won't rest till they see Bright back home tapping palmwine.
But the truth be told, some people take life so seriously.
That was a joke and the only job of a comedian is to make jokes.
What did they expect from signing a comedian.

If EU and UN can't understand a joke and relate it to heartless Nigerian girls who want brothers to use up their life savings just to woo them then the joke is on them.

Basketmouth may be a shoddy backstreet comedian, but the truth remains that he has the balls most Nigerian comedians don't.

Dude doesn't give a hoot bout being political correct.
And since being an ambassador entails being political correct, the UN can take their ambassadorship and shove it up the Pope, the Dai Lama or the Oba of Bini's butt.

But rape is not an option.
It is wiser to spend on yourself and pleasure yourself by yourself.

You don't make a joke about a hot topic like rape. Basket goofed big time. I am sure he wouldn't want his daughter raped by any idiot.

He has made a fortune from comic industry he shouldn't use his hand to pull down all his has toiled for.

2 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by sanmtiago(m): 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Stupid comedians.
This is exactly the mentality of most youths now
angry

2 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by joepepsy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Selling your nigeria used honda cry that one is iron casket .
NOTMYPOWER:
Rape is no joke. That’s a warning to other comedians.

Selling my Nigeria used Hyundai Sonata at reasonable price. Check my post .
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by ibkayee(f): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Even if 10000 European ladies go on a date with a Naija man and eat the world, he dare not behave out of turn. The reason is not the difference in mentality, is is because he knows rhe CONSEQUENCES. Naija men capitalize on the system here to behave anyhow. Not like they don't know good or bad. No one put a gun to your head to buy pizza. It is not a crime to go on a date with a guy all over the world, but RAPE IS A CRIME world over.

Next time, skip the "I don't support rape". I wonder why you guys always have to chip that shii in, then go on to subtly defend.
Gbam

4 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Baroba(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Officialgarri:
Comedians living on past glory.

They have totally run out of jokes that all they do is get on the stage scream in the mic and laugh at their own dry jokes.
And all of sudden, comedy has suddenly turned to sex talks only..... especially.... Gordons

I wonder how people find most of them funny, honestly I don't..
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear Isikwuato village people, they won't rest till they see Bright back home tapping palmwine.

If EU and UN can't understand a joke and relate it to heartless Nigerian girls who want brothers to use up their life savings just to woo them then the joke is on them.

Basketmouth may be a shoddy backstreet comedian, but the truth remains that he has the balls most Nigerian comedians don't.

Dude doesn't give a hoot about being political correct.
And since being an ambassador entails being political correct, the UN can take their ambassadorship and shove it up the Pope, the Dai Lama or the Oba of Bini's butt.

Rather than undergo a feminist's intensively expensive rigorous recruitment process just to chop smelly and sour kpekus.
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Off-topic, all these silly boys feening for white chicks.where do.you dumb mofos think all this red pill nonsense came from? Naija chicks are.learners compared to white chicks. Put your prick in the wrong orifice, and before you know it, your oyibo wife has kicked you out of the house and you will still pay support on top restraining order.you wil see your kids every other weekend if she allows.

You boys are even dumber than anyone gives you credit for.

You don't see how naija chicks emasculate guys within two years of entering Yankee.now imagine a cray oyibo chick who has been in the system from day one

Oyibo chicks won't don't charge in lays, they charge in lifetimes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Plead:

Maybe because white women aren’t hungry broke asses looking for who to buy pizza for them ?
Woooooow that was a low blow. So so true though.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Officialgarri:
Comedians living on past glory.

They have totally run out of jokes that all they do is get on the stage scream in the mic and laugh at their own dry jokes.
And all of sudden, comedy has suddenly turned to sex talks only..... especially.... Gordons
Gordons? the one always talking about calabar girls? grin
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by lazarusokafor90(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mayflowa:

Those broke ass gold digging sluts would not ask themselves that question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Elxandre(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
He apologized and deleted the post but someone went to dig it up 5 years later.

I dunno what to say, but it's a bit cruel.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Dotmanroy(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kalixx:
TOP 20 TRENDS ON NAIRALAND (2019)

1. Fuoye
2. RUGA
3. Sniper
4. PH Serial Killer
5. Xenophobia
6. Shiites
7. Tacha (Smell, bleach, BBNaija bla bla)
8. Dakolo vs COZA, Fatoyinbo
9. Regina Daniels, Nwoko
10. Cold Room (Unilag)
11. Sky B death prank
12. Hate Speech bill
13. Soapy
14. Mompha's arrest
15. Weytin __ no go see (e.g. weytin Adele no go see for the other side)
16. Mad Melon's demise
17. Audio money, audio endorsements ...
18. IPOB vs Ekweremadu
19. Real nigggarrr (Slalowmir)
20. Gateway 404 Error

Quote only to list honourable mentions.

Hustle o (Hustle o ...make efcc no come your compound carry everyone leave only you)

3 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Babaheekmat: 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
maasoap:

The only fool I see here is you. You believed that we don't need to know who Basketmouth is just because.......... Because of what again?

Think bigger bro
.. Use your brains not head.

A spark of a stone (crumble) can bring down a whole mountain.

If this thing he said is kept hidden.. Nobody would know about it. People who listened to the joke doesn't take it seriously.

Taking it to media.. To the whole world.. That's disastrous.

If the character joker wasn't invited on set. Do you think Gotham would burn?

A little stuff can cause uncontrollable havoc..

If media ignored bobrisky when he started his nonsense.. Do you think he would still be a barbie?

From where do you think most of his income comes from? Is it not media?

The list goes on bro
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Elxandre(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
daddytime:
Very good...

Enough of their silly dry jokes at the expense of the physically challenged and victims of all sort of abuses.

The silly comic-wannabes and wack artists can only get endorsements from Nigerian clueless brands.

You have a point.
Some of their jokes, eg making fun of stammered, cripples etc are too dark.

Always thought it was insensitive.
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dotmanroy:

Hustle o (Hustle o ...make efcc no come your compound carry everyone leave only you)

You are right grin

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by daddytime(m): 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Elxandre:

You have a point.
Some of their jokes, eg making fun of stammered, cripples etc are too dark.

Always thought it was insensitive.

Would rather go find a joint to donate drinks to random people after sorting beggars on the streets than pay to go listen to the imps who aren't half as truly funny as I can be without being lewd....
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by globalresource: 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Now, the fool is spreading this belief of raping after 2nd date thinking he's denting basket mouth image.

We need media censoring in Nigeria. News, music, movies should be vet before release..

This news was not viral before now.. Now it is..

Kids and kidmen would have this belief behind their mind

The origin of the blame should share the major part of the blame. Even the joke, some fans get it registered subconsciously
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by Babaheekmat: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
globalresource:

The origin of the blame should share the major part of the blame. Even the joke, some fans get it registered subconsciously

Nah.. Joke is joke.. That's all.

They could have canceled his appointment without stating reasons why for that.

Would be a lot better
Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by KenModi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

Dark humour or what?

Watch lots of their shows and you will see it has those themes. They will talk of how girls go on dates only to say she is on her period after eating pizza. That she must donate the toto.

Sadly this is the mentality of lots of guys here. You see such comments even on NL. They don't ever travel and handle white girls with same mentality, but they come back to Nigeria where anything goes to talk/behave anyhow.

You are very biased and one-sided in your argument and any objective reader can see right through your hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by XaintJoel20: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The UN is very hypocritical.
Basketmouth made a joke about rape but Busola Dakolo lied about being raped. Yet she is still an ambassador.

Dude doesn't give a hoot about being political correct.

Rather than undergo a feminist's intensively expensive rigorous recruitment process just to chop smelly and sour kpekus.

That was one joke taken too far.
You may see it as a joke, but some other persons may see it as workable advise.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence by pocohantas(f): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
KenModi:

You are very biased and one-sided in your argument and any objective reader can see right through your hypocrisy.

Your own time is coming. Hopefully you try it outside Nigeria like some of your brothers. You will be thrown into jail and forgotten. Silly elements.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo / Eve Esin And Segun Arinze In BIG Eyeball Competition (VIDEO) / Bbnaija’s Alex Wows In Bikini As She Tours Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.