Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts (66997 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by victorazyvictor(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Michelle55:
Why the embarrassment? He should have quietly reprimanded her and end the relationship. Why the show of shame? undecided

Come thief my own first ; D
This one go be moi-moi

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
I hope they all get caught and sent to jail. Motherfuckers
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by cococandy(f): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
KoredeOG:
Any small chance guys have to molest girls dem no dey use am play.. Bastards!!!!

Every other Nigerian guy is a pervert itching to see as many Unclad women as possible

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Badgers14: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
The same people will lie down for ground to greet a politician that stole billions of dollars... the same politician that is the cause of their poverty..
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by betatalk: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
donbachi:
She get luck sey guys wey get d spirit of uncladness no dey around dia...dem 4 don do her justice.

if she is your sister will u type this intelligent stuff. like seriously. What if it is a lie and he found it or because she won dump am he wan show am. Girls careful the kind of guys u call boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Abeg where d full video, i wan check something

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by betatalk: 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Xavi2019:
The actual gist is -
She stole gold worth 700k from the boyfriend, sold it and was planning on using the money to travel to Dubai with another guy before she was found out.
For those people calling the guy all sorts of names just because he took the law into his hands, take these things into consideration -
1. The boyfriend wasn't among those beating her up, it was his friends that got pissed and took it upon themselves to serve her some form of punishment.
2. Imagine the double heartbreak the guy suffered, been stolen from, and also discovering his girlfriend was a cheat - trust me, even the most educated of us all would lose our civility if that thing happened to us, but hey, it's social media let's all act holy, and sensible.
3. In case you aren't aware, it's almost a norm in Naija here to beat thieves before handling them to the police cheesy grin.
4. Even our naija police strip thieves (not completely though) after catching them, if you doubt, check online lol.
To me, the only crime they committed was recording the act. I don't like thieves...
Next, please..

So beating up a woman is justified abi, No matter what u dont do this to a human being. If he is arrested and jailed the gold will mean little or nothing to him. Hus friends are just cowards and if it is ur sister will u tell her she deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by DTC2(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oh!

What a useless boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by betatalk: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
melody91:
Nice one...hope dey planked that her durty black yansh Wella tongue ..a cheat and a thief deserves no pity

why do people support violence. what if it is a lie and he found d gold somewhere else. They should be arrested for assault, molestation, attempted murder etc. It is so wrong. The so called boyfriend will call himself a man

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by betatalk: 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
The only part I don't support is them stripping her naked and recording.

In Nigeria,if it was a guy who stole half of what she stole,he would have been disgraced and probably treated worse.
Abegggi,let them beat sense into her head,so that she will not steal again next time grin

funny coming from a female supporting violence against her own. She is alleged to have stolen which if true is wrong but subjecting her to this is so wrong and has turned her to the victim.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Ishilove: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
When you roll with pigs, expect to get dirty. When you tell all these small girls of nowadays to face their books or learn a trade that will financially emancipate them, they will call you a 'hater'. They want to use expensive phones that even their parents can't afford, fix lashes that are long enough to sweep Mushin clean and nails that will make a beaver green with envy. They want to slay for the Gram and stay woke (whatever that means). They thus roll with all kinds of shady, dubious characters whose moral compasses are irretrievably broken to fund their flashy and fake lifestyles.

This is the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by betatalk: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fyi0:
Good for the stupid girl. If it were to be a guy now, all these bastards taking trash wouldn't remember that stripping a man naked is brutal.
Nonsense.
man or woman or boy or girl are human beings and should not be treated this way
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nwaonyishi69: 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
There is too much humiliating madness in this part of the world, I swear.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Sniper101(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
hibeekay007:
I'm 99% sure that boyfriend I'm looking at is a yahoo boy. Thief beating theif. The irony!!

thief beating thief, you say?
Bros forget that thing

You know how many sleepless nights he had to go through before he was able to generate 700k to get a gold chain?

na e one useless wh0re masquerading as a girlfriend wan con steal in one night to use take go flex with another guy?
u sef think am na.

She deserves whatever she got joor

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by OdefaGirl(f): 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
All those guys, are they jobless that they will agree to beat up a girl like that? Don't they have sisters that could have been in the girl's shoes... This is really bad nah
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Barbarians
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Godhatesodomy: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by olabode89(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
What is the correlation between stealing a fake gold wrist watch or chain, or whatever and being naked? What on earth would even justify such judgement?

Those guys are perverts, simple!

It is not really about being a pervert, stripping is an age old practice. Stripping is associated with guilt, punishment, dishonor etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by MichaelBukamzy(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Michelle55:
Why the embarrassment? He should have quietly reprimanded her and end the relationship. Why the show of shame? undecided
She stole from his bf,used the money to process dubai visa for bf 2. I'm not in support of stripping her but i'm okay with any other form of purnishment given to her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Baroba(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Uncivilised apes, as always, they never fail to disappoint..

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Champagnegold: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Somehow her problem I don't trust her
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by melody91: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
betatalk:

why do people support violence. what if it is a lie and he found d gold somewhere else . They should be arrested for assault, molestation, attempted murder etc. It is so wrong. The so called boyfriend will call himself a man
@ the bolded ,it's not..and no one is supporting any nonsense violence...but when that lady graduate finish and become informant to real armed robbers....she won't spare u if you own what they want.. thieves deserves no pity
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by mysticwarrior(m): 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No matter what

You don't subject any body to this kind of treatment
which kind rubbish talk be this, if boy snatch woman bag for road them no dey strip am naked?

A thief is a thief...in Nigeria criminals especially thieves know the implications when caught, that is how theives are treated in Nigeria.

There have been cases where female have been caught stealing from shops own by females, and the owner of the shop instigates the stripping of the thieves.

There are only 5 crimes in Nigeria

Theft
robbery
Murder
Kidnapping
Rape

Every other one no be crime
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Eroms4life17(m): 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Some mumu guys will support this nonsense ooo. Why naked a full blown woman like that in public. Well na warri and anything goes
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Bazamfare: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
I think it has nothing to do with that, but mostly an embarrassment method.. because even guys get stripped too
cococandy:

Every other Nigerian guy is a pervert itching to see as many Unclad women as possible
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Angeldada55(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wey the gold wey she steal ?

Which work the guy dey do wey make ham save 700k for the gold wey he buy ?

The second question go open your eyes to why the guy do wetin he do so...and why dat one sef go try steal from a " street boy " ? She forget say na street the guy dey make money ni ??

Now, if the geh true-true steal the chain ; e mean say she gree to date the guy because of things like that ( money ). And her mission to steal becomes impossible.

Oloju kokoro !!! Na yahoo boys dem wan date !!!

Moral ; no go believe say your "street boyfriend" na #butty because he dey wear gold chain o...lol

Iffa talk too much now, e go be like I no pity the girl
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by mysticwarrior(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
The only part I don't support is them stripping her naked and recording.

In Nigeria,if it was a guy who stole half of what she stole,he would have been disgraced and probably treated worse.
Abegggi,let them beat sense into her head,so that she will not steal again next time grin

chai, you must be a descendant of wise king Solomon, respect for your wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by mysticwarrior(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Michelle55:
because in Nigeria all thieves deserves to be shamed.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by koffsman(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
All this money miss road boys well I guess it serves as a lesson to ladies that date or go out with bleeped boys all in the name of trending sebi una don see una mate. The guy is actually stipid
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
They really dealt with this thief!!! shocked shocked shocked

Next time, treat her according to her gender... Feminists will not preach equality now, let that sink in to your brain...

Stop stripping female thieves..
They may commit suicide because of the shame.. They cannot bear it like male thieves
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by sodeide2013: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Too hard on the girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.