Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts (66991 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by LordAdam16: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
cococandy:

Every other Nigerian guy is a pervert itching to see as many Unclad women as possible

Since xvideos don turn PPV ba?

I recall vividly how a male phone thief in Bayelsa last moth was beaten as well, stripped to just his briefs, and paraded. The treatment was subtly endorsed on SM.

No one wants to see her kpalasa black yansh! It's all about embarrassing her and giving her a PTSD that'd make her think twice before doing same to another victim.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

This is equality. In most parts of the SS, male or female, if you're a thief this is the standard punishment. After every every, you're told to go and sin no more. No felony. No bail. No courts. No prison time. We call it community beating.

As they say, you no need cutlery to chop slap.

Armed robbers, kidnappers, and criminal elements whose comrade-in-arms sometimes kill are burned.

-Lord
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Happyguy201: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
that is what you get for dating a cultist if them tell these girls to date gentle men them no go gree at least a gentle man cannot disgrace you like this let alone allow this to happen even if you stole the whole world . ladies learn to date a responsible guy so you dont end up in the pot .
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by LordAdam16: 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
olabode89:

It is not really about being a pervert, stripping is an age old practice. Stripping is associated with guilt, punishment, dishonor etc.

Leave them.

Don't even know what they usu. feel like. It's done to both guys and gals, but it's only called perversion when it's done to gals.

-Lord
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by pocohantas(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nigerians are very disgusting people. I am yet to see one thing we can't do or justify.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by zoomman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
The only part I don't support is them stripping her naked and recording.

In Nigeria,if it was a guy who stole half of what she stole,he would have been disgraced and probably treated worse.
Abegggi,let them beat sense into her head,so that she will not steal again next time grin

Your madly right sis.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by LordAdam16: 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
eni4real:
They really dealt with this thief!!! shocked shocked shocked

Next time, treat her according to her gender... Feminists will not preach equality now, let that sink in to your brain...

Stop stripping female thieves..
They may commit suicide because of the shame.. They cannot bear it like male thieves

They should learn to bear it.

Want the exact same same "rights and privileges". Then you must be subject to the same risks and responsibilities.

I respect her hustle sha. Girl wen lyk you don lyk you finish. For her mind she don reason say the guy wen she steal from future no 2 gel; mk she find way support the 1 wen get future ambition. Unfortunately for her, k-leg enta d mata.

E beta pass guys wen go tif their guy/parents/partner money carry d ego go shayo.

-Lord
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Ashley86400: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
I just finished reading about fresh news about Diezani and then I saw this. . .
Something is wrong with this country.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by mysticwarrior(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:
Nigerians are very disgusting people. I am yet to see one thing we can't do or justify.
you are also among the disgusting people because you are a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by LordAdam16: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are also among the disgusting people because you are a Nigerian.

When they're told let's build strong institutions, vote right, contribute to progress in your own little way, donate, volunteer. They'd exhibit "I don't care" attitude.

Now they have a problem about a lady being punished the traditional way over an "accusation." Same people had no problem trying to wreck Fatoyinbo over an "accusation" as well. Same people had no problem about guys being punished the exact same way virtually every day somewhere in this country.

Every body just building their gilded palaces around themselves. Then express shock when they realize the filth outside their marble walls. We're all culpable. Let's manage the BS. When you are tired, you go on a vacation abroad for a breather; return and continue from where you stopped.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
she is lucky and should count her stars...if it was a man his whole face would have been rearranged.

she got exactly what she deserved!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by blowjohn(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
johnkey:
Na she know wetin she find go there, I'm less concerned

Am no saint but if u see the kind of guys that gals move around with these days u won't be surprised at the violence they get.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Adakintroy2: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
If she was a man the comment would be different here. Apparently only women can't be beaten.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by xterminator4: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Who knows if they did that just to see her naked? angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
xterminator4:
Who knows if they did that just to see her naked? angry angry

That quite frankly is my own suspicion.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Xavi2019: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
betatalk:

So beating up a woman is justified abi, No matter what u dont do this to a human being. If he is arrested and jailed the gold will mean little or nothing to him. Hus friends are just cowards and if it is ur sister will u tell her she deserves it.
If she was my sister, I'll tell her she deserved it, because she stole in the first place and deserved whatever punishment been meted on her.
You're here asking me if "beating a woman is justified",....
So it's beating a man that is justified?
Or stealing something worth a fortune belonging to someone else that should be justified?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Xavi2019: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Adakintroy2:
If she was a man the comment would be different here. Apparently only women can't be beaten.
Exactly,
If it was a man, it would have been seen as normal. Smh
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by victorian(f): 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why she sef go steal.

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

Anyways next time., she won't steal again. When she remembers the day, she was beaten to a pulp and stripped naked.

Such is life. One day your cup go full.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Surulereman(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
And after the beating and torture, did they recover the gold? The law must take its course against the bullies.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by KoredeOG: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
cococandy:

Every other Nigerian guy is a pervert itching to see as many Unclad women as possible

Most of our men need factory reset TBH.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by blozzynonny(f): 7:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
[q1wuote author=Alexaonfleek post=84517509]The only part I don't support is them stripping her naked and recording.

In Nigeria,if it was a guy who stole half of what she stole,he would have been disgraced and probably treated worse.
Abegggi,let them beat sense into her head,so that she will not steal again next time grin

[/quote] women are really the problem of this world. How can men be condemning this evil act and you a woman is supporting the disgrace of a fellow woman. It's a shame really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by crafteck(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
ValCon888:
If you check very well, you'll see that he's into fraud. If she stole from you, make a report to the police and let the law take its course.
Why strip her unclad?
In saner societies he will be arrested and jailed for sexual assault.

Nothing sexual about the assault, battery is more like it.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by hibeekay007(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sniper101:

thief beating thief, you say?
Bros forget that thing

You know how many sleepless nights he had to go through before he was able to generate 700k to get a gold chain?

na e one useless wh0re masquerading as a girlfriend wan con steal in one night to use take go flex with another guy?
u sef think am na.

She deserves whatever she got joor
Lmao! Sleepless nights?? You meant to say how many soap he baff, no?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by grandstar(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
must they video it after the humiliating beating?The girl may not be his hirlfrirnd? More like his sidest chick or dog
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by makeherscream(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why dem no burn her

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lesson learnt;

There are no men in Nigeria. Just animals.

If you must steal from an animal, set traps to kill it before it comes attacking.

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by makeherscream(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
she is lucky and should count her stars...if it was a man his whole face would have been rearranged.

she got exactly what she deserved!
I was searching for your comment boom you did not disappoint me your hate for thiefs 5&6
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
makeherscream:
I was searching for your comment boom you did not disappoint me your hate for thiefs 5&6

if it was up to me, ONE bullet to the back of the head of all these bastards thieves, polithieves, kidnappers, ritualist, pedos, rapist, yahoo yahoo etc
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Expert17: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
SkyTwins:
Is only in Yorubaland that you see such inhumane

Big Fool
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Mosesvic(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
And some people think using 700k to buy gold is easy.
If it's a boy dat stole now. All diz Online lawyers from no wia will b calling him Lazy and stupid....

Let's all clap for her bcus she's a girl.
SMH....
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
betatalk:

man or woman or boy or girl are human beings and should not be treated this way
Nonsense talk.
Na only when it happens to a girl that's you people will remember that it is inhuman.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Godsonkemz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Xavi2019:
The actual gist is -
She stole gold worth 700k from the boyfriend, sold it and was planning on using the money to travel to Dubai with another guy before she was found out.
For those people calling the guy all sorts of names just because he took the law into his hands, take these things into consideration -
1. The boyfriend wasn't among those beating her up, it was his friends that got pissed and took it upon themselves to serve her some form of punishment.
2. Imagine the double heartbreak the guy suffered, been stolen from, and also discovering his girlfriend was a cheat - trust me, even the most educated of us all would lose our civility if that thing happened to us, but hey, it's social media let's all act holy, and sensible.
3. In case you aren't aware, it's almost a norm in Naija here to beat thieves before handling them to the police cheesy grin.
4. Even our naija police strip thieves (not completely though) after catching them, if you doubt, check online lol.
To me, the only crime they committed was recording the act. I don't like thieves...
Next, please..

No sympathy for a thief and a cheat. She deserved the treatment. These bitches ain't loyal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.