Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts (66990 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Xavi2019: 4:20pm On Dec 02, 2019
Weathered:
how's frustration correlated to all of this?

Someone who calls you out on your gorilla-standard civility is frustrated?

You must be the missing link between humans and apes!

Brain-damaged slowpokes like you will always hide behind few lines of incoherent responses when called to justify your unevolved social mindsets.

Maladjusted animal.
Your continuous ranting is evident of your frustration, sir.
For one harping on civility so much, I am surprised you can't exhibit an ounce of civility.
Get a life and stay off my mentions.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Weathered: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Xavi2019:

Your continuous ranting is evident of your frustration, sir.
For one harping on civility so much, I am surprised you can't exhibit an ounce of civility.
Get a life and stay off my mentions.
oga, what's wrong about calling a gorrila by its name?

Nothing! No law broken in my diatribe against socially maladjusted mutts like you.

You on the other hand is railing all of us to adopt your schizophrenia and unhinged deviousness to lynch, gang-beat and unclothe a girl for domestic theft?

Were you born brain-damaged, or suffered infant domestic violence, oga?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Bahamas95(m): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2019
Fyi0:
Shut up your dirty mouth.

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by tendingNews: 8:40am On Dec 10, 2019
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by tendingNews: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2019
M
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Lovelydaisies: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No matter what

You don't subject any body to this kind of treatment

We all be acting holier than thou
Anyway soon
As a real niggarrr i will write a book titled
"The criminality in every Human being"

Where the book? You don write am? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.