Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts (66992 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
betatalk:

So beating up a woman is justified abi, No matter what u dont do this to a human being. If he is arrested and jailed the gold will mean little or nothing to him. Hus friends are just cowards and if it is ur sister will u tell her she deserves it.
. Dirty talk. If it were a guy you wouldn't have protested the beating and the stripping.

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eroms4life17:
Some mumu guys will support this nonsense ooo. Why naked a full blown woman like that in public. Well na warri and anything goes
Stupid guy. But it is right to naked a full grown man abi?
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Totally uncalled for, they should have handed over the case to the police, we just like taking laws by ourselves which is very bad.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Sniper101(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
hibeekay007:

Lmao! Sleepless nights?? You meant to say how many soap he baff, no?

Bros, nor be everybody dey baff dat soap, yet.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Alex09(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
God will deliver nigeria from all it sickness
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by jimcaddy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Poor girl. But the guys sef too harsh.. Girls you too be wary of the kind of men you associate yourselves with because of material things.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Amudeneogu: 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Did you say 700k worth of gold? (ie 700,000 nairas worth of gold?)where did that guy get N 700,000 to buy gold? I will like if EFCC could question the guy, again I will like the human rights organization to step into that matter.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by dreu2fine(m): 11:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
pls share it until it get to the police
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Brightgem(f): 12:04am On Dec 02, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
No matter what

You don't subject any body to this kind of treatment

We all be acting holier than thou
Anyway soon
As a real niggarrr i will write a book titled
"The criminality in every Human being"

and that should be an interesting read. Hope you'll also profer ways to live above the vices.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Moral lesson to Nigeria ladies
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Eroms4life17(m): 12:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Fyi0:

Stupid guy. But it is right to naked a full grown man abi?
answering you is just a waste of time
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Bahamas95(m): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Must they strip her naked?undecided

I hate thieves but striping her naked was so annoying, there are many ways to kill a rat. Fvcking perverts!

1 Like

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Caseless: 3:40am On Dec 02, 2019
Xavi2019:
The actual gist is -
She stole gold worth 700k from the boyfriend, sold it and was planning on using the money to travel to Dubai with another guy before she was found out.
For those people calling the guy all sorts of names just because he took the law into his hands, take these things into consideration -
1. The boyfriend wasn't among those beating her up, it was his friends that got pissed and took it upon themselves to serve her some form of punishment.
2. Imagine the double heartbreak the guy suffered, been stolen from, and also discovering his girlfriend was a cheat - trust me, even the most educated of us all would lose our civility if that thing happened to us, but hey, it's social media let's all act holy, and sensible.
3. In case you aren't aware, it's almost a norm in Naija here to beat thieves before handling them to the police cheesy grin.
4. Even our naija police strip thieves (not completely though) after catching them, if you doubt, check online lol.
To me, the only crime they committed was recording the act. I don't like thieves...
Next, please..

shut up, kid. Nothing justifies their actions!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 02, 2019
Eroms4life17:
answering you is just a waste of time
Your comment is a waste of space. Pussy ass nigga. White knight. You only criticize the stripping of females but not of the males. Nonsense!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 02, 2019
Amudeneogu:
Did you say 700k worth of gold? (ie 700,000 nairas worth of gold?)where did that guy get N 700,000 to buy gold? I will like if EFCC could question the guy, again I will like the human rights organization to step into that matter.
Rubbish. Have asked human right organisations to get into matters of male thieves being stripped?
Oh I guess males don't have human rights.
Only when a female is stripped that you would remember human rights? White knight. Stupid hypocrite.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 02, 2019
Caseless:
Gerrarahere.
Y'all white knights only justify the criticize the stripping of females but never of the males.
Stupid hypocrites.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Bahamas95:
Must they strip her naked?undecided

I hate thieves but striping her naked was so annoying, there are many ways to kill a rat. Fvcking perverts!
Shut up your dirty mouth.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Agozyke(m): 4:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Well, the truth of the Matter is that after my undergraduate program in the university, I started interning at a Craft and art company in Lagos, to help my knowledge on my area of interest ( social media marketing) improve, though I was working remotely.
Because my job was just to manage their social media pages. 
And the pay was 20k monthly.
But my internship with them got terminated few weeks ago.
Because I made a mistake while carrying out my duty.
So the boss concluded that I wasn't ready to work, plus I'm unserious, (so funny).
It was actually painful for me to bear initially, because I only have only interned with them for just 1 month and few days.
So I was paid off with extra 10k,making 30k in total.
But honestly, 
I became unbothered when I suddenly realized that I can actually make more than 10k per day if I work independently on my own.
I'm not exaggerating,
Because I'm an online influencer & online money too soft.�
Now,
I am not posting this , because I wanna brag.
I just wanna ginger someone,
especially those that are fond of sliding into innocent people's DM to tell story of their life and to seek for financial assistance.
Trust me, everyone get hin own palava. 
For me, most times, I don't like giving people fish, instead I like teaching people how to catch fish, which I see as the best.�
Now, 
Finally I have decided to teach few persons how to catch fishes too.
And here is what I wanna offer.
I have just 50 slots for just 50 interested persons 
Yes , just 50....

The Deal is this:
I wanna teach just 50 persons how to be making 15k in a MONTH.
All you have to do is to, send the following details �
Your Surname, Your First Name, Email Address, Phone Number, & Username 

Terms and conditions apply!
Join the WhatsApp group via : https:///BkehwMFZ3zT2rCeLbQmRaw
You can DM my personal INSTAGRAM page via @nathrichboi or WhatsApp 08107050271 for more info ✨

-NATHANIEL IKE 
(OAU, Most Enterprising student in 2017)

Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Biingoo: 5:09am On Dec 02, 2019
betatalk:

if she is your sister will u type this intelligent stuff. like seriously. What if it is a lie and he found it or because she won dump am he wan show am. Girls careful the kind of guys u call boyfriend.
Rubbish talk
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Biingoo: 5:23am On Dec 02, 2019
blozzynonny:
[q1wuote author=Alexaonfleek post=84517509]The only part I don't support is them stripping her naked and recording.

In Nigeria,if it was a guy who stole half of what she stole,he would have been disgraced and probably treated worse.
Abegggi,let them beat sense into her head,so that she will not steal again next time grin

women are really the problem of this world. How can men be condemning this evil act and you a woman is supporting the disgrace of a fellow woman. It's a shame really
Come steal my phone charger weda I no go roast you alive. Ewu!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Xavi2019: 6:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Caseless:
Dear adult, kindly act like one.
Thanks.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Amudeneogu: 7:47am On Dec 02, 2019
Fyi0:

Rubbish. Have asked human right organisations to get into matters of male thieves being stripped?
Oh I guess males don't have human rights.
Only when a female is stripped that you would remember human rights? White knight. Stupid hypocrite.
The real fact is that nobody has the right to strip anybody in public both male or female, again the guy has to tell EFCC how he got 7000k
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Fuckgovt: 8:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Good for her. Na she wan follow Yahoo Yahoo boy na
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Amudeneogu:
The real fact is that nobody has the right to strip anybody in public both male or female, again the guy has to tell EFCC how he got 7000k
Nonsense. He owes no one an explanation on how he made his money. It is not a crime to own seven hundred thousand naira or more in Nigeria. You legally owe no one an explanation.
My problem is I know you wouldn't have reacted the same way if it were to be a male. Disgusting white knight!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by 5thcolm(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
The only part I don't support is them stripping her naked and recording.

In Nigeria,if it was a guy who stole half of what she stole,he would have been disgraced and probably treated worse.
Abegggi,let them beat sense into her head,so that she will not steal again next time grin

But what if she actually didn't do what they accused her of.
There is a reason why police abroad treat suspects with respect. If you justify torturing a guilty person, then someone wrongfully accused of been guilty would also be tortured. These tortures can have irreversible consequences.
Let's say no to torturing of any suspect.

It's more disappointing this comment is coming from a female
Remember.... it could be you tomorrow
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by 5thcolm(m): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2019
Biingoo:
Come steal my phone charger weda I no go roast you alive. Ewu!

If you can roast someone because of phone charger. Killing is probably a normal thing for you.

Don't know why Nigeria police is not monitoring comments on this forum.
We have lots of murder suspects here.
This user is one
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by VanEFCC: 11:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Weathered: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Xavi2019:
The actual gist is -
She stole gold worth 700k from the boyfriend, sold it and was planning on using the money to travel to Dubai with another guy before she was found out.
For those people calling the guy all sorts of names just because he took the law into his hands, take these things into consideration -
1. The boyfriend wasn't among those beating her up, it was his friends that got pissed and took it upon themselves to serve her some form of punishment.
2. Imagine the double heartbreak the guy suffered, been stolen from, and also discovering his girlfriend was a cheat - trust me, even the most educated of us all would lose our civility if that thing happened to us, but hey, it's social media let's all act holy, and sensible.
3. In case you aren't aware, it's almost a norm in Naija here to beat thieves before handling them to the police cheesy grin.
4. Even our naija police strip thieves (not completely though) after catching them, if you doubt, check online lol.
To me, the only crime they committed was recording the act. I don't like thieves...
Next, please..

you're the slowest idiot in the land of the 143 imbeciles who liked your post.

So the dude discovered his girlfriend stole his property and was dating another guy, he couldn't deal with her himself but allowed his friends to gang-beat her and unclothe her and record it?

And you're justifying this on the ground that all of us under such situation can do this?

* No wonder police abuse human rights at will because alexithymic ignoramuses like you gave voice to project your idiocy

* Nigerian society will never get to the point of self-restraint and may continue to justify street justice on the alter of emotions

* And the law will be just a codified set of rules no one obeys.

You're a social pariah and more dangerous than ISIS, boko haram and Hezbollah combined!
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Xavi2019: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2019
Weathered:
you're the slowest idiot in the land of the 143 imbeciles who liked your post.

So the dude discovered his girlfriend stole his property and was dating another guy, he any deal with her himself but allowed his friends to gang-beat her and unclothe her and record it?

And you're justifying this on the ground that all of us under such situation can do this?

* No wonder police abuse human rights at will because alexithymic ignoramuses like you gavw voice to project your idiocy

* Nigerian society will never get to the point of self-restraint and may continue to justify street justice on the alter of emotions

* And the law will be just a codified set of rules no one obeys.

You're a social pariah and more dangerous than ISIS, boko haram and Hezbollah combined!
Lol
When you're done spilling your thrash, drink water and take your frustrations somewhere else....
Cheers.
Re: Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts by Weathered: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Xavi2019:

Lol
When you're done spilling your thrash, drink water and take your frustrations somewhere else....
Cheers.
how's frustration correlated to all of this?

Someone who calls you out on your gorilla-standard civility is frustrated?

You must be the missing link between humans and apes!

Brain-damaged slowpokes like you will always hide behind few lines of incoherent responses when called to justify your unevolved social mindsets.

Maladjusted animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Husband Kidnaps His Wife & Murders Her To Inherit Her Properties In Ebonyi / Rasaq Balogun: EFCC Storms Yahoo Boys' Den In Lagos, Arrests Kingpin, 26 Others / SARS Went Through My Wife’s Nude Photos On My Phone - Man Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.