Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Advise My Cousin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise My Cousin (1214 Views)

Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired! / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise My Cousin by Billionsclub: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
My cousin is a graduate from AAU. He is working and they are paying him in 5figures. Anytime he want to receive,he will usually fall in love with a girl. he will use his earnings to take care of the girl he is in love with but the relationship always ends after the money is finished. This usually happens every time the money is about to come. And it usually happens with different girls at different time. whenever he want to receive, he must fall in love and use the money on the girl. Next week, he is going to receive again, he is already in love with someone already, the girl is asking for house rent and want to expand her business. The girl said she is ready to settle down with him but the boy is afraid that history might repeat itself. He wants to start a big business now but he wants to use almost half of the money to pay her house right rent and invest on her business. should he invest in herHow will he know if the girl is the the other ? what test can he give to the girl to be sure she won't run away
Re: Advise My Cousin by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
What kind of fake story is this.

4 Likes

Re: Advise My Cousin by Billionsclub: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
real
Re: Advise My Cousin by SavageResponse(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nonsense story

1 Like

Re: Advise My Cousin by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bad day in progress..
Keep the stories coming..
Getting real comic relief from em cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Advise My Cousin by Martinez39(m): 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
I am compelled to think this story is fake but I have seen similar stupidity in real life so I keep my fingers crossed. grin If this story is true, then your brother is a fool that needs the red pill.

6 Likes

Re: Advise My Cousin by Depressed101: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
My friend get a life and stop wasting mean full time
Re: Advise My Cousin by MikeBetty(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
He is Trying, Saving/investing His Monthly Earning In Bia Bia Bank (BBB) Plc. Kudos For Him. More Grease To His Joints.
Re: Advise My Cousin by samdavjustin(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Billionsclub:
My cousin is a graduate from AAU. He is working and they are paying him in 5figures. Anytime he want to receive,he will usually fall in love with a girl. he will use his earnings to take care of the girl he is in love with but the relationship always ends after the money is finished. This usually happens every time the money is about to come. And it usually happens with different girls at different time. whenever he want to receive, he must fall in love and use the money on the girl. Next week, he is going to receive again, he is already in love with someone already, the girl is asking for house rent and want to expand her business. The girl said she is ready to settle down with him but the boy is afraid that history might repeat itself. He wants to start a big business now but he wants to use almost half of the money to pay her house right rent and invest on her business. should he invest in herHow will he know if the girl is the the other ? what test can he give to the girl to be sure she won't run away

Your cousin is a fool that’s if the story is true ooo
Just tell him I said so ur welcome

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advise My Cousin by Omar09(m): 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Billionsclub:

Your cousin deh work G (yahoo)?
Re: Advise My Cousin by Billionsclub: 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
this story is totally true but the fact that it happens with different girls makes my cousin looks strange. what should he tell his present girl, who is already expecting money from him. if he doesn't meet up to expectations, she might break up with him. and he truly loves her,
Re: Advise My Cousin by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Let ur cousin give her Type A test or Titration test, any of the test will work better on her.
Re: Advise My Cousin by Pubichairs(m): 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
cheesy carry ur yeye cousin comot here, make we see road

His own woman wrapper dey on a different level

1 Like

Re: Advise My Cousin by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Everyone who's commented above actually think the most stupid thing about the story in this thread is the fact that the Op's cousin actually spends on women.

The most stupid thing about the story is how OP thinks five figures salary is something to brag about. Who in Nigeria earns 4 figures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advise My Cousin by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
I advise him to continue like that so that someone can learn from his mistakes
Re: Advise My Cousin by Billionsclub: 2:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
Let ur cousin give her Type A test or Titration test, any of the test will work better on her.
explain the type A test
Re: Advise My Cousin by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2019
your cousin is the problem not the girls, even his taste of girls is awful

self discipline is what is missing, looks like a type of man that will rot in poverty in future, no savings, only spending on women, no reward..even if he goes into business, that business wont survive because of his behaviour. many men have destroy their dreams and ambition because of lack of self discipline.

tell him to focus on himself, create a saving plan and avoid the type of women that are always demanding, infact he should avoid women at this moment and see the savings he will have.

if he cant control himself, he should design a monthly budget, it will help him.

1 Like

Re: Advise My Cousin by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2019
Freehuman:
Everyone who's commented above actually think the most stupid thing about the story in this thread is the fact that the Op's cousin actually spends on women.

The most stupid thing about the story is how OP thinks five figures salary is something to brag about. Who in Nigeria earns 4 figures?

why dont you focus on giving the op advice instead of focusing on 5 figure

i didnt see any brag here, what he is saying simply is that his cousin earn small but spend al his salary on women

always try to see the big picture and think straight before spreading your hate.

1 Like

Re: Advise My Cousin by ITbomb(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2019
Village people are involved

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Cure For Convid 19 Virus / She Have A Baby Out Of Wedlock At The Age Of 18, And She's Proud Of It / Is There Any Possible Solutions For Two AS To Marry Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.