Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? (7086 Views)

Lady Goes Fully Unclad With Milk On Her Butt On Live Video 18+ / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by drezzyx(m): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
true afrcan man grin u see all those guys who say they like flat booty babes..when dem dey with their flat booty babes and an ukwucious lady waka pass they will be ogling and marvelling at her backside forgetting they with their partners grin
Like this one Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
drezzyx:
Like this one Lol.
exactly wetin i dey yarn..hahahaha grin

Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
lefulefu:
i see slim girls with a pronouned butt everyday.if those ones go on a diet what will they now be reducing? cheesy.except if op"s friend"s is obese with a fat flabby behind cheesy

lol
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Offpoint: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2019
lefulefu:
i like big butts ukwu is bae cheesy tell her not to reduce it
If you're not here who else will be? grin
you're expert in this field
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Deandean: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kingpinukecy:
I want see the girl picture first before I go know the possibility to her remedy!!!

I can advice her to travel to China , because such act or operation can also be possible with China Butt Technologies... grin grin grin
Op na motherfûćker...he go find pix of a fbook frnd to tickle ur fancy n make u abandon work weh de ur table 4 office
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by meobizy(f): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Who remembers when fit looking and regular females were the most desirable? Nobody? I don old then.
Re: How Can She Reduce The Size Of Her Butt? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2019
Offpoint:

If you're not here who else will be? grin

you're expert in this field
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sees You Coming And Hurriedly Bends Over? / 6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl / Strippers Invited To A Naming Ceremony In Lagos:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.