Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team (29170 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by sukieboy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
marod:
Why are Nairaland Christians so intolerant?

What makes you feel they are Christians? Some people are traditionalist. Its not that binary. Some worship IFA, amadioha and water spirits and they are all here on nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by tallfish145(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They sha want to turn this country into an Islamic state!
okpo
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Novemberman: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Originalsly:

The 58 people killed at one concert.... and the dozens of school shootings.... weren't they terrorist attacks?...on American soil?....with Trump as President?
Sorry...my mistake.... they weren't terrorists carrying out the attacks.... just some shooters.
You have been brainwashed....Terrorists= Muslim...a person's religion determines if he is a terrorist... not the act.
Osama Bin Laden.... ex CIA operative.... what exactly did he really do again?

You have a point though. But Islam breeds terrorists. Islam is the only religion I know that promotes fighting and violence.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Plus other verses of such.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by midnighter(f): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
mvem:
You know if Christians still abide by the law of Moses strictly you the men will be having long beards and no fashionable clothing. If it is by looks then people of the time of Jesus and co all look like Al Qaeda because that's how they dressed and kept their beards

No way, we do not follow the law of Moses to the letter again since we have been liberated by Jesus.

Its jews who do that, thats why Orthodox Jews and practising Muslims keep beards and look similar
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by adedehinbo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
mvem:
There is no need to for this...If you want to be factual, Christianity is still the most populous religion in the world and the bible remains the most distributed and read book in the world. So in real facts without sentiments your assertions holds no water
ode! Water ko gin ni,Mr man keep your assertion to yourself,Islam isn't the reasons why there is so many contradictions in your bible and religion but either way,get busy with your life! You Dont deserve my time

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by KoredeOG: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aisha is so damn pretty.
The Imam's face looks like he is serving a punishment from just sitting there and not being able to touch.

See the way he is even using his hands to hide his erection.
SMH.

WTF? Guy, must you always spew trash?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Navy08(m): 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't know why whenever I see this Muslims something scary just go through my mind I always remember osama

American movies done spoil this one mind finish. Long effect of brainwashing. Before it was islamphobia, then it was lesbianism in their movies and series. Now it is gay promotion. Brother wake up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by mu2sa2: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Osama my foot not when Tump is the President.. Do you think it’s a coincidence dat there hasn’t been any terrorist attack on US soil since Trump became president of US
Are you for real? No terror attack on US soil since Trump came into power - hahahaha, what a joke! All the shootings in schools and shopping malls resulting in mass deaths are fake news, abi?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Osama my foot not when Tump is the President.. Do you think it’s a coincidence dat there hasn’t been any terrorist attack on US soil since Trump became president of US
False
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by mvem(m): 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
adedehinbo:
ode! Water ko gin ni,Mr man keep your assertion to yourself,Islam isn't the reasons why there is so many contradictions in your bible and religion but either way,get busy with your life! You Dont deserve my time
there are also many contradictions in the Quran despite your claims of its authenticity. Why do jihadist justify their crimes with the Quran and some scholars even back them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by adedehinbo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
mvem:
there are also many contradictions in the Quran despite your claims of its authenticity. Why do jihadist justify their crimes with the Quran and some scholars even back them.
Mr man! I Dont have your time here,if you have the evidence of contradictions in the Quran,drop ur number lemme add u on Whatsapp,but make sure u bring ur pastors along

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by xty50(f): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
I am a Christian but i love this man and his teachings.i also follow him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Navy08(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Another American ass licker and brainwashed individual courtesy of America CIA. You think Trump has time to dey ass lick all o propaganda and secret plans of brainwashing or mind control reason why them hate d guy. Notice all terrorist blablabla is on a low........relating to usa

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
webincomeplus:

Jesus, Moses and Abraham all had beards, according to that popular book of Bible stories. Did they all intend to hide bombs in theirs too?
Apparently 2019 and 100BC are centuries apart. You must be drunk to compare a time when there were no barbers to this day where you can find one every one mile radius. And you even had a few likes from braindead fellows on your senseless comment sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by gnykelly(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
gaetano:
Countries that mixes religion with politics are destined for doom. It's worse when it's Islam

how about Vatican uae Bahrain Kuwait etc
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by TheExecutioner: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
And what is the reason for all the filthiness of the headslamming religion?

[img]https://images./6eX7u4u3ZNOWZAaKOh9aRw.jpg[/img]

adedehinbo:
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by sulasa07(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
able20:

You see the double standard of USA just because of Oil, America is aware that Saudi Arabia has produced the highest number Terrorist and hate for the West, nevertheless, dem be American biggest Paddy
But Iran that won't be their friend is seen as Terrorist
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by ajl: 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't know why whenever I see this Muslims something scary just go through my mind I always remember osama

grin grin grin grin My! You craze tire
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Smiledomain(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aisha is so damn pretty.
The Imam's face looks like he is serving a punishment from just sitting there and not being able to touch.

See the way he is even using his hands to hide his erection.
SMH.

Your matter tire me. When u go get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by manbello(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
marod:
Why are Nairaland Christians so intolerant?
their hate for this our religion will never stop because they are nothing but Satan Companions

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by KaptainAfrika: 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yup. Just like the way you want to win Nigeria, for Jesus.
hisexcellency34:
They sha want to turn this country into an Islamic state!
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by OfficialAPCNig: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
webincomeplus:

Jesus, Moses and Abraham all had beards, according to that popular book of Bible stories. Did they all intend to hide bombs in theirs too?
They are not terrorists
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Olusharp:

https://mobile.twitter.com/aishambuhari/status/1200843544891658241

A lot of international Alfas and mallams would have visited Aso rock during and after the President's sickness. Those from African countries will also be numerous.

I hope they pray to find out the reasons for thunder attack on cattle leaving the cattlemen, while OPC should also not relent on their efforts to communicate with ancestors.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by ajl: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Yes, you are right but there have been over 100 mass shooting per year in the USA carried out by American citizens. You won't hear a lot about this form of terrorism. There have been over 300 mass shooting in 2019 alone; at this point more than the number of days so far this year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/mass-shootings-2019-more-mass-shootings-than-days-so-far-this-year/
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by madridsta007(m): 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
BenzEne1:

Mufti Menk is not a Wahabbist and he's from Zimbabwe. He's even against such fanatics who carry out terror acts.
So stop wallowing in ignorance and hate.

You are quite silly.
Actually, very silly. So silly that I am sure you know it.
In order to demonise people to silence, you liberalists cling on the silly word of “hate”. Shows your terrible ignorance.
You “hate” a thing you can relate to, touch, feel, etc. The dude doesn’t know me and I don’t know him. How does “hate” comes it? grin

Your ignorance and puerility is forgiven. It’s a Sunday and I realise that kids use the Internet too. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by madridsta007(m): 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
adedehinbo:
what do u understand by sunni and wahabism in islam?

OK.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by mu2sa2: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Aboki Terrorism is defined in the broadest sense, the use of intentional violence, generally against civilians, for political purposes
As defined in ipob dictionary... Spin another yarn.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Chris2863(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wetin be my own

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by amsktn: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:

This is how you will die in fear. You better repent and become good Muslim. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 / (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.