Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team (29167 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Dicktionary: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
We appreciate the glorious Visit of these Cleric, We hope his visit will chase the spirit of corruption away from Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Blueelf: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
davidmoyes:

Be specific. I think your definition of terrorist attack is one from the ISIS or Al Qaeda. His poor gun regulations have led to more death than should be.

Intelligent response

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by madridsta007(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Osama my foot not when Tump is the President.. Do you think it’s a coincidence dat there hasn’t been any terrorist attack on US soil since Trump became president of US

Osama's Al Qaeda thrives on the Sunni Islamist theology which also fuel's Nigeria's Boko Haram, the 3rd (or is it 1st?) most violent Islamist terrorist group in the world.
Sunni Islamist Wahhabism comes from Saudi Arabia.
If anyone expresses worry when such people visit Nigeria, that worry is genuine.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by fk001(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
Islamization is ongoing,

Lol grin some Nigerians refused to have sense
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by BenzEne1(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
webincomeplus:

Jesus, Moses and Abraham all had beards, according to that popular book of Bible stories. Did they all intend to hide bombs in theirs too?

No need replying hypocrites. To every one his religion. Anything Islam den go dey attach negativity put as if they are good themselves

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Godjone(m): 4:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
islamists everywhere
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by marod(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Why are Nairaland Christians so intolerant?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Billiebaba(m): 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't know why whenever I see this Muslims something scary just go through my mind I always remember osama
Your mind needs to be cleansed with jik hypo happic combined

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by abkrgumel(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
LadySarah:
The Arabian he hosted,is his own place devoid of evil?
If not for money these ppl will not talk with an African.
Ignorance kee u dere. He's not from Arabian Country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by able20(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They sha want to turn this country into an Islamic state!
God forbid, even most countries with high numbers of Muslims (Turkey, Egypt, and UAE) will Never embrace anything Islamic doctrine.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by BenzEne1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
madridsta007:

Osama's Al Qaeda thrives on the Sunni Islamist theology which also fuel's Nigeria's Boko Haram, the 3rd (or is it 1st?) most violent Islamist terrorist group in the world.
If anyone expresses worry when such people visit Nigeria, that worry is genuine.

Mufti Menk is not a Wahabbist and he's from Zimbabwe. He's even against such fanatics who carry out terror acts.
So stop wallowing in ignorance and hate.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by cityprince(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bbbwings:
Nonsense
Using religion to blindside us
When fuel subsidy has hit 1000% over the previous year.

1kg of gas sold for 500 naira today
Last month it was 250
Thunder go fire buhari yansh
This is a hate speech by next month ur type will b jail

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Abdul3391(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Osama my foot not when Tump is the President.. Do you think it’s a coincidence dat there hasn’t been any terrorist attack on US soil since Trump became president of US
is that not why they want to impeach him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Typical Christian quoter and quotee...

Àwọn alorimaro. Na so one idiot flog dem for coming late to church shocked grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by able20(m): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
madridsta007:

You see the double standard of USA just because of Oil, America is aware that Saudi Arabia has produced the highest number Terrorist and hate for the West, nevertheless, dem be American biggest Paddy

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Jamesilvar(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
All of them looking like Al Qaeda.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by adedehinbo(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
madridsta007:

what do u understand by sunni and wahabism in islam?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Mosh1: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't know why whenever I see this Muslims something scary just go through my mind I always remember osama
No, what you always feel is hate. It is what is making you to be scared. And you know what, you can't do anything about it and we don't care about your hate either.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by adedehinbo(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
All this Christians with hate! No matter the stereotypes, Islam will always be ahead of you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by midnighter(f): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow so this guy is in Nigeria

His twitter feed is very nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by midnighter(f): 4:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
baysan:

See How You just display Ur ignorance For HD...The guy is not an Arabian but from the African Continent Zimbabwe to be Specific.....

But hes still Asian. Just that he grew up in Zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by mvem(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They sha want to turn this country into an Islamic state!
if the pope is to visit a christian leader you will see no problem with that. What is wrong with a Muslim cleric invited by a Muslim leader. As you are a christian they are Muslims and entitled to their religious beliefs as you too...If a christian leader can invite a pastor or renowned man of God to pray for him why can't the Muslims do theirs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by mvem(m): 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
adedehinbo:
All this Christians with hate! No matter the stereotypes, Islam will always be ahead of you
There is no need to for this...If you want to be factual, Christianity is still the most populous religion in the world and the bible remains the most distributed and read book in the world. So in real facts without sentiments your assertions holds no water

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Originalsly: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

The 58 people killed at one concert.... and the dozens of school shootings.... weren't they terrorist attacks?...on American soil?....with Trump as President?
Sorry...my mistake.... they weren't terrorists carrying out the attacks.... just some shooters.
You have been brainwashed....Terrorists= Muslim...a person's religion determines if he is a terrorist... not the act.
Osama Bin Laden.... ex CIA operative.... what exactly did he really do again?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ayoefa:

That's the effects of brainwashing, misinformation and miseducation.

Can any good thing come out of......?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by mvem(m): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Originalsly:

The 58 people killed at the concert.... and the dozens of school shootings.... weren't they terrorist attacks?...on American soil?....with Trump as President?
Sorry...my mistake.... they weren't terrorists carrying out the attacks.... just some shooters.
You have been brainwashed....Terrorists= Muslim...a person's religion determines if he is a terrorist... not the act.
Osama Bin Laden.... ex CIA operative.... what exactly did he really do again?
In the modern era why people are scared of Islam is the fact that some adherents of the religion kill in the name of the religion or God's name and justify it with the Holy Book that is being used.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Ola260: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
Maybe its because u are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
adedehinbo:

Day dreamer.even reformed ogboni is ahead of Ixlam... except you want to count almajiri boiz

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by mvem(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jamesilvar:
All of them looking like Al Qaeda.
You know if Christians still abide by the law of Moses strictly you the men will be having long beards and no fashionable clothing. If it is by looks then people of the time of Jesus and co all look like Al Qaeda because that's how they dressed and kept their beards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) / Kano Crowd To Tinubu: You Are Our Next President / Yahaya Bello: 'All Nigerians Are Asking Me To Run For President'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.