Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team (29171 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by TooMuchStuff: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2019
tsephanyah:
Masha Allah.
“O You who believe! Enter absolutely into peace (Islam). Do not follow in the footsteps of satan. He is an outright enemy to you.” (Holy Quran: 2, 208)
Hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by 6ft5: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2019
LadySarah:
The Cleric he hosted,is his own place devoid of evil?
If not for money these ppl will not talk with an Nigerian

Mufti Menk is an African... He's from Zimbabwe...is a Zibabwean superior to a Nigerian? Stop hating for no reason
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Logobenz0: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2019
I have never seen where Buhari and his wife host any Bishop or Rev.F or Pastor at the Aso rock. It's only Mallam and mallamat they know? Nigeria will soon become an Islamic country very soon.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by uthlaw: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Mathew 26:39.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Majorhamza(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2019
mvem:
In the modern era why people are scared of Islam is the fact that some adherents of the religion kill in the name of the religion or God's name and justify it with the Holy Book that is being used.

Some times when I see people saying those who killed in the name of Islam justify it with the Holy Quran I wonder where they got that justification from, because I also knew that part of the Holy Quran very well and is not justifying any killings. Please when someone is using the Holy Quran to deceive you try and find out urself and not just quote where you see kill alone and say that is it. Can anyone tell me all the killings in this country is not been paid for by some people who want to benefit something from it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by midnighter(f): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Eku Utere
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by mvem(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Majorhamza:

Some times when I see people saying those who killed in the name of Islam justify it with the Holy Quran I wonder where they got that justification from, because I also knew that part of the Holy Quran very well and is not justifying any killings. Please when someone is using the Holy Quran to deceive you try and find out urself and not just quote where you see kill alone and say that is it. Can anyone tell me all the killings in this country is not been paid for by some people who want to benefit something from it.
we all see when jihadist carry out execution and justify it with quotes from the Quran
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by iPopAlomo(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2019
LadySarah:
The Cleric he hosted,is his own place devoid of evil?
If not for money these ppl will not talk with an Nigerian

Go and read and be enlightened... Mufti is from Zimbabwe...

It won't hurt you to gain knowledge about whoever you want to spite...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SERAP Asks Buhari To Stop NIN Registration, Withdraw Threat To Block SIM Cards / Imo Journalist Lists Okorocha's Corrupt Practices & Court Disregard Since 2011 / (Oriental Hotel, Lekki) So, What Will Happen When Tinubu Gets To Federal Level?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.