Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team (29199 Views)

Muslim Cleric Accused Of Referring Peter Obi As 'Yamiri' During Jumat Service / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Pastor Kumuyi & Wife, Esther Kumuyi In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Zeezxo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
LadySarah:
The Arabian he hosted,is his own place devoid of evil?
If not for money these ppl will not talk with an African.
Common sense is not common. Who told you that Mufti Ismael Menk is a white he is Zimbabwe southafrican.
Before you talk have facts don't just type Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Kuginzi: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They sha want to turn this country into an Islamic state!
Beware of Hypertension!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Kuginzi: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Novemberman:

You have a point though. But Islam breeds terrorists. Islam is the only religion I know that promotes fighting and violence.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Plus other verses of such.
You are son Satan. So there is no need explaining anything to u. Your ears can only hear but your mind is blocked and controled by Satan. May God deliver u
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
I thank God I don't live in Aso Rock must they snap everything. What happened to privacy 101
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by webincomeplus(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
writefreely:
Apparently 2019 and 100BC are centuries apart. You must be drunk to compare a time when there were no barbers to this day where you can find one every one mile radius. And you even had a few likes from braindead fellows on your senseless comment sad
You must be really dumb to think there were no barbers at the time.
Here are bible verses that made reference to shaving by different individuals before and after Jesus: https://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Shaving
So, tell me if the shaving was done by carpenters. I thought you were wise enough to come with a better argument. Please don't quote me again. I'm allergic to stupid comments.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Kuginzi: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

No way, we do not follow the law of Moses to the letter again since we have been liberated by Jesus.

Its jews who do that, thats why Orthodox Jews and practising Muslims keep beards and look similar
For your own mind Jesus no get beards abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Kuginzi: 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
cheesy Hosting a t*rr*r*st with tax payers money. What is d essense of hosting a foreign t*rr*r*st scholar when we have our own Scholar in d person of Shekau of Boko Haram Y no she host him
Beware of Hypertension!!
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Kuginzi: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
mvem:
there are also many contradictions in the Quran despite your claims of its authenticity. Why do jihadist justify their crimes with the Quran and some scholars even back them.
There is only one version of Quran in the whole world. But Bible has over a thousand version contradicting each other. Which of the version is correct/original?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by midnighter(f): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kuginzi:

For your own mind Jesus no get beards abi?

Jesus was a Jew

There is no compulsion to keep a beard in modern Mainstream Christianity. There is no directive to do anything except be clean and smart in your appearance
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Kuginzi: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Jesus was a Jew

There is no compulsion to keep a beard in modern Mainstream Christianity. There is no directive to do anything except be clean and smart in your appearance
If Jesus had beards, does that mean Jesus is not clean?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by zada(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
cheesy Hosting a t*rr*r*st with tax payers money. What is d essense of hosting a foreign t*rr*r*st scholar when we have our own Scholar in d person of Shekau of Boko Haram Y no she host him
when you lack knowledge of other people’s religion, there is nothing the mouth will not say. I wonder how the scholars visitation become an act of terrorism and what has tax payers money gat to do with that? If it were the pope, I am more than sure a large motorcade and bullet proof vehicles will be used for this visitation. Then, it will no longer be tax payers money or an act of terrorism. I wonder how some Nigerians think!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by midnighter(f): 6:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kuginzi:

If Jesus had beards, does that mean Jesus is not clean?

No.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Kuginzi: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

No.
Keeping beards is not a problem, but the ability to maintain it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by zada(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't know why whenever I see this Muslims something scary just go through my mind I always remember osama
my advise is to see a doctor . That’s all!
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by midnighter(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kuginzi:

I agree with you
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by GoodGovernance: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Osama my foot not when Tump is the President.. Do you think it’s a coincidence dat there hasn’t been any terrorist attack on US soil since Trump became president of US

Do you even understand the meaning of terrorism?

How many terrorist attacks under Obama?
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by SarkinYarki: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
I hope he told her the truth about her husband
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Microwhy: 6:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't know why whenever I see this Muslims something scary just go through my mind I always remember osama
Where and when did you have encounter with osama..
Was Osama ever been link with 9/11 with evidence?
Bros if you don't understand foreign politic then you need to stay put..
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by kutashi: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Fadomero:

Its a sign u will lack self confidence, any problem you have will always consume you and you will never free from your worries until you see Muslim and nothing scary runs through your mind, then you will be in peace! 'Xeno' human everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by LIIU: 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aisha is so damn pretty.
The Imam's face looks like he is serving a punishment from just sitting there and not being able to touch.

See the way he is even using his hands to hide his erection.
SMH.

If someone hasn't told you before I guess its my job today........

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by davidmoyes(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mokason28:

Agreed ... there are physco’s every where including Us ... but Isis or Al Qaeda hasn’t been able to attack any body on Us soil since Trump became president

Yeah. That’s commendable.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by thaoriginator: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wow I enjoyed reading dem comments some wise many dumbs
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by MoIbrahim: 12:15am On Dec 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
northernisation and Fulanisation agenda

Considering who metro menk is and what he preaches, this is an ignorant comment likely due to brainwashing. Check Twitter and see who mefti menk is then you'll pity those exploiting your ignorance.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:28am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:
I agree with you
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:29am On Dec 02, 2019
midnighter:

[s]
Jesus was a Jew

There is no compulsion to keep a beard in modern Mainstream Christianity. There is no directive to do anything except be clean and smart in your appearance [/s]
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Mokason28: 1:13am On Dec 02, 2019
GoodGovernance:

Do you even understand the meaning of terrorism?

How many terrorist attacks under Obama?
A whole lot... to the extent that Obama was accused of supporting and sponsoring ISIS and AL- QAEDA
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Mokason28: 1:30am On Dec 02, 2019
Kingluqman:
Shut up!!! Trump assumed office on 20th of January 2017 and October 31, 2017 - Eight people were killed and almost a dozen injured when a 29-year-old man in a rented pickup truck drives down a busy bicycle path near the World Trade Center in New York. The suspect identified as Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov. Authorities found a note near the truck used in the incident, claiming the attack was made in the name of ISIS. Another happened after this one also

grin
Fooooooolish Youruba Muslim boy mention another attack or Attempt since Trump assumed power
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Mokason28: 2:13am On Dec 02, 2019
writefreely:
Apparently 2019 and 100BC are centuries apart. You must be drunk to compare a time when there were no barbers to this day where you can find one every one mile radius. And you even had a few likes from braindead fellows on your senseless comment sad
Leviticus 19:27
27“ ‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Mokason28: 2:15am On Dec 02, 2019
Kuginzi:

Leviticus 19:27
27“ ‘Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by CrimeKsmart: 6:42am On Dec 02, 2019
marod:
Why are Nairaland Christians so intolerant?
Igbo Christians rather
Re: Aisha Buhari Hosts Mufti Ismael Menk, Renowned Muslim Cleric And His Team by Zangibadanba: 7:18am On Dec 02, 2019
omenka lurking around like a ghost cheesy

I dey wait for you

impotency is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Our Refineries Can't Work, At Least For Now. / Voters Wrestle Result Sheet From INEC Supervisory Officer At Lagos Polling Unit / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.