Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares (69144 Views)

Germany To Deport 14,000 Nigerians; FG Gives Condition / Japa: Leaked Documents Reveal UK Plans To Deport 3,000 Asylum Seekers Monthly / Iceland Set To Deport Nigerian Couple, Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Renforce: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:
I'm almost certain the man left his hair like that to create the "refugee impression". Lol

Assin... See excuse grin village people will not allow person japa in peace

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by midnighter(f): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
sulasa07:

Them neva recruit 0.5% of Borno and Yobe.

Smh! dem for even come down here recruit me, nonsense
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Ykc2(m): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Canada government don't mind them oooh nobody is forcing to circumcise their children,I don't know why person from sophisticated tribe will be seeking for asylum again in another country grin let come naija and enjoy buhari'a goverment

9 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by ChristineC: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nonsense!
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by LabDNA: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Generalwoodz:
And the canadians decided to bring it to nairaland., Nigerian and African biggest forum. They wan' t to decipher the truth. and nairalanders aint helping matters.

The Canadians deserve to know the truth. They should be sent back home on the next flight. They are liars.

7 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by mysticwarrior(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
The man should tell the Canadian authorities that he recognised and reported Boko haram terrorists to the Nigerian govt as an eye witness, Boko haram has been after his life/his family since then, being that the Nigerian government failed to provide security for him he fled to Canada with his family for safety.

11 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:
I'm almost certain the man left his hair like that to create the "refugee impression". Lol
do you know this your comment can do more damage to his family and that of your country men if the authority get to see it? please try to make positive impacts in life of people .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by midnighter(f): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
Las Las oyibo go believe am grin

Lol very unlikely. They should just come back and re-apply in peace and unity
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by shaw2(m): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
drips8:
Anything to escape this God forsaken country
Aswear
Nigeria is the last place any living thing will like to live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Estellie: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
You born one, born two u nor fit close matter. Begin born again. With your husband looking like one ancient of days... He can't shave buh he can impregnate a woman. Now you're spilling one bullshiit lie about mutilation and forming faint to delay deportation angry.

I only pity those poor kids...

See that one carrying card with 'Say no to deportation' grin For another person country way u enter illegally?? grin

21 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
undecided
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Haddock(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Because of one family, you land FP and claim "nobody wants to return" what about the hundreds returning from South Africa and Libya, are you aware that people can decide at any point to relocate without informing you? see how unkempt the man is looking, he can't even afford a good hair cut but I'm sure people like you will still think he's enjoying abroad grin

Baaba don vex. No mind silly people over-hyping abroad. A whole lot of them are suffering and smiling too.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by nwamabo247(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
No body can force female circumcision in naija naw

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Quaddafi29: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
I really feel for them because given the opportunity, I will leave this country with my family never to return again as this is a terrible place to live in. Little things sway decisions like the one that went against them, why couldn't the man clean himself up with all this fear of terrorism in the west? If I were the immigration guys, I may ask for them to be deported as the man looks " fearsome" with that unkept hair and beards. My prayer is that the Canadians accept em instead of sending back to this hell hole. Using female circumcision as an excuse is the height of blackmail and if not for the fact that this country is not a good place to live in, I would have advised that the man and wife be jailed. Female circumcision is debatably not a bad thing and has been with us for ages. It is never forced on anyone as it is optional. Most people don't do it but use other less crude methods. This has become an issue on since the so called western brains who feel better with our ladies strutting like Hot goats for them to take for a few dollars, advocated that it is evil. They try to impose lesbianism, homosexuality, cross gender practice and other satanic stuff on us. Canada please keep this family for their safety and wellness please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:

Nope...it very expensive to get a haircut over there and if you're not gainfully employed, you can't afford it and will have to wait until you cone back home.

According to a colleague who told me his experience when he travelled after he left our company. This guy even though he was doing a menial job couldn't afford a shave and haircut because it was so expensive. And over there, you can't just walk up to a friends house to maybe help give you a haircut or nice shave, youll be sent back at the video door phone cos they are not expecting you and because everyone is always busy (workaholic) its very difficult to book an appointment with anybody to have you come do such. So my colleague came back to naija looking like Osama bin. He only got a nice clean shave and haircut when he got to Nigeria�. So I guess that's the mans case.

I dont envy life abroad as a hustler.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
foolish guy. you want asylum in a liberal country - do the bob risky format.
all that one needs is for one of our more unrestrained holy rollers to beat him up - and he has his asylum straight.

these ones used format wey don expire.
come back home, form transsexual - say you discovered your self in canada
dress in drag on IG for six months. organize some beating jesse smollet style - and you have your asylum in the bag
thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by ednut1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
gypsey:
True talk, that format is stale long time. What these people don't know is that The canadian, American or UK immigrations has every information About Nigeria and female circumcision at their finger tips and they know that There are no such thing in Nigeria.

They have no case. They should have said that they are Gays.
gay with kids

5 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
etrange:
chaiii!

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by ozome15(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
Davash222:
People paint Africa black so they can enjoy life in abroad. I don’t blame them , though.
With the current state of things in Nigeria theirs no hope for the next generation, we all better stand up now or seek an alternative out of Nigeria. I'm gone and gone for good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by ijabiken1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Upton:
Hmmn.
come back to Nigeria guys,let mumu buhari government frustrate us together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by ednut1(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Nope...it very expensive to get a haircut over there and if you're not gainfully employed, you can't afford it and will have to wait until you cone back home.

According to a colleague who told me his experience when he travelled after he left our company. This guy even though he was doing a menial job couldn't afford a shave and haircut because it was so expensive. And over there, you can't just walk up to a friends house to maybe help give you a haircut or nice shave, youll be sent back at the video door phone cos they are not expecting you and because everyone is always busy (workaholic) its very difficult to book an appointment with anybody to have you come do such. So my colleague came back to naija looking like Osama bin. He only got a nice clean shave and haircut when he got to Nigeria�. So I guess that's the mans case.

I dont envy life abroad as a hustler.
that family is on over 1400 cad free money a month. Haircut in a chinese barbershop is less than 15 cad. Hair cream that can remove hair is just 3 cad

5 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Irore: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
fergie1989:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5379664

I think Canada want people, Canada want people......
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by faithfull18(f): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by JastSiryin(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
"We cannot go back" the cardboard in the 2nd pic boldy reads. Is it your country!? Humans ehn grin

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Osgilliat:
They ran away to Canada because they want to circumcise their baby girl? For real?

Naija the capital of lies and corruption.

What is the fault of Naija in all these? Nigeria has suffered! The family who is lying here are in Canada now. Abeg, leave Naija out of this. Okay?

3 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by chigoizie7(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Just see the way they are giving the entire African nation a bad name.

Why not say that where you come from in Nigeria, that your kids face the risk of being mutilated?

Why bring the entire Africa to such stereotype?

I am an Nigerian. And Igbo man at that, my town does not do such things. And I know that so many other communities in Africa does not?

Why bring Africa to such disrepute just because of your selfish interests?

Why not find another reason to give as to why you must remain in Africa ?

Oga, if you Town still do that to little kids. Please you are most welcomed to my town In Anambra, live with your kids there and no one will perform any female genital mutilation on them. If you are sincere that that is not he only reason you want to continue living in Canada.

10 Likes

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Emmasnoop(m): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Do everything possible to stay there nor return to this useless country oh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by midnighter(f): 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mizwisdom:
see how unkempt the man is looking, he can't even afford a good hair cut but I'm sure people like you will still think he's enjoying abroad grin

Its not that bad that he cant cut his hair. Either he's mentally ill or he's doing it to gain sympathy

You can get somebody to scrape it if funds are avoiding you. Dont mind him
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by koffsman(m): 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nah who know know OG move
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Quaddafi29:
I really feel for them because given the opportunity, I will leave this country with my family never to return again as this is a terrible place to live in. Little things sway decisions like the one that went against them, why couldn't the man clean himself up with all this fear of terrorism in the west? If I were the immigration guys, I may ask for them to be deported as the man looks " fearsome" with that unkept hair and beards. My prayer is that the Canadians accept em instead of sending back to this hell hole. Using female circumcision as an excuse is the height of blackmail and if not for the fact that this country is not a good place to live in, I would have advised that the man and wife be jailed. Female circumcision is debatably not a bad thing and has been with us for ages. It is never forced on anyone as it is optional. Most people don't do it but use other less crude methods. This has become an issue on since the so called western brains who feel better with our ladies strutting like Hot goats for them to take for a few dollars, advocated that it is evil. They try to impose lesbianism, homosexuality, cross gender practice and other satanic stuff on us. Canada please keep this family for their safety and wellness please.

What is this one saying?

Head dey pain you?

Just typing jagajaga.

1 Like

Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by victorian(f): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
Oyibo incharge of the case no believe them

He even said they've been given this kind of excuse so many times by Nigerians. Lol

What a cheap excuse.

Smhhhh
Re: The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
In Nigeria of today, you will even be prosecuted if someone reports you for carrying out circumcision on your girl child.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finally I'm In America / Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment / Ebomi Lake: The Bottomless Lake In Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.