Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (20523 Views)

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dyt(f): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
Erm lady CILondon
i think u v a gen prob wit d nigerians y nt jst sort it out n stop makin a hell of noise ere
i only imagined d scene
n ofcourse its so so hillarious
get busy miss
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by kay177(m): 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2010
Dyt:

Erm lady CILondon
i think u v a gen prob wit d nigerians y nt jst sort it out n stop makin a hell of noise ere
i only imagined d scene
n ofcourse its so so hillarious
get busy miss

EXACTAMUNDO grin cheesy
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Wislet(f): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
@OP, WE HAV HEARD O! ! ! ! Thank u. Or do we follow it up wit a round of applause?. . *clapping* lol. I have already shown u ya husband in de person of Mr Mobo444. He holds a PhD in 9ja women bashing- same as u 4 de men. So i guess u won't hav to worry about compatibility. . . . Mobo has suddenly vanished. Hope he ain't running 4rm paying his much dreaded bride price. LMAO
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by jaybee3(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
Why waste time even debating this angry angry angry angry
Check her post history to understand her stance on anything Nigerian.
Someone def have an axe to grind shocked shocked shocked shocked
Common sense tells me the dude won't be so flirty with you if you had complained the first time he touched you thigh
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by flexshop(m): 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

And therein lies the difference between Nigerians and the rest of the world.
Nigerians find what he did to me (grabbing my throat) funny - but all other nationalities find it shocking
There is something wrong with you people of Nigeria - your standards of decency are abysmally low. No wonder Obama won't set foot in that country!

Sharap there,
Who cares about where obama goes to? Clinton set foot in that country,SO?
I stil dont get d posters issue, is it wit nigerian males or nigeria? angry angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Yorisb: 9:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
jay bee:

Why waste time even debating this angry angry angry angry
Check her post history to understand her stance on anything Nigerian.
Someone def have an axe to grind shocked shocked shocked shocked
Common sense tells me the dude won't be so flirty with you if you had complained the first time he touched you thigh

Gbam!!! I reckon she was enjoying it until she tried to sh[i]a[/i]g the Dude and got rejected hence. . . Boo Hoo, Cry me a river!!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Mygoldie(f): 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2010
this yorisb self, ur mouth sharp sha, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2010
I am going to have to come to the defense of the poster in some areas. Oya shoot me !!!

First of all maybe the Generalisation was unfair but she has a point. most of our men are OVER CONFIDENT! there is nothing wrong with that however we need to remember that when you are in a different place you have to conform to the way of life there.

Yes most of you on here could be described as respectable men but believe me there are loads of men that give the good ones a bad name.

Nigerian men get accused of sexual Assault alot some are guilty while some just thought they were going with the flow. when it comes to harrasing white ladies some are just under the impression that white girls are super easy and jump the gun, WRONG!

There are some men in Jail for rape simply because they took advantage of  women being drunk or in some other vulnerable position.

as a Nigerian woman myself i have had incidents with my fellow Nigerian men but the pre-historic Nigerian will say "you asked for it" i say NO I DID NOT, the PERVERT should have more self control. And yes you may want to BLOW me but some Men can be a bit too over touchy and over the top FRIENDLY.

Alot of ladies have had incidents, some very bad!

The poster was only making a point, However, its not about Nigerian men being raised abroad or at home. It just has to do with who they are on the inside. Alot of Nigerian Men have class and do not have to resort to acting silly, some others are just WRONG.

@Poster, The Nigerian men who lack class and are just crass are the ones that act stupid! Its how they perceive women, its hard to tame a wild animal, in the future nip it in the bud before it becomes something else wink wink
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Wislet(f): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

And therein lies the difference between Nigerians and the rest of the world.
Nigerians find what he did to me (grabbing my throat) funny - but all other nationalities find it shocking
There is something wrong with you people of Nigeria - your standards of decency are abysmally low. No wonder Obama won't set foot in that country!

point of correction gal. Don't say DAT country. It is YOUR country. And who in de world told u an eclipse will take place in 9ja if 'your' president decides 2 visit? <talk of inferiority complex>. Talk lik a grown up my friend. De last thing on anyone's mind is such visits. Der re better issues @stake. . . . And u wonder why ur post makes some laugh? Maybe u should visit yaba left first, wen u come out, u re-read ur post yourself. . . Dis ur thinkin-wit-de-anu.s thread had beta be a 'catchin fun' idea, cos if NOT, u might need to write to ur esteemed president to check u in quickly @ de equivalent of yaba left over there. *mobo u beta get in here, ur wifey awaits* smh
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by vivaladiva(f): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2010
i concur with nubian and the poster---pls dont generalise i beg-----but walahi as i dey so----if u havent lived in the uk close to ten years----my arse dont want to be seen with u-----i dont mean ten years of workin in the underground oooo----there r a few decent men from naija in the uk------but its 10000 idiots to 1 decent man
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2010
Wislet:

point of correction gal. Don't say DAT country. It is YOUR country. And who in de world told u an eclipse will take place in 9ja if 'your' president decides 2 visit? <talk of inferiority complex>. Talk lik a grown up my friend. De last thing on anyone's mind is such visits. Der re better issues @stake. . . . And u wonder why your post makes some laugh? Maybe u should visit yaba left first, wen u come out, u re-read your post yourself. . . Dis your thinkin-wit-de-anu.s thread had beta be a 'catchin fun' idea, cos if NOT, u might need to write to your esteemed president to check u in quickly @ de equivalent of yaba left over there. *mobo u beta get in here, your wifey awaits* smh

Wislet i think you are being too harsh, what happened to her is not acceptable, she did not like the way she was treated. maybe the generalisation ON HER PART was a bit unfair but she had an opinion its left for some of us to explain to her that some men behave alot better.  Thank God you mentioned Yaba! those traders there are just rude, i dont expect any right thinking woman to enjoy being pulled! its disgusting!!!

@Poster,

You need to relax oh Nairaland is the wrong place to air your mind , believe me!

i understand where you are coming from and no its not accpetable for the guy to hold your neck. he was wrong and you were right to have pointed this out.

As for me oh, if any perrcy pervvy comes around me hmmmmm matter go start.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
vivaladiva:

i concur with nubian and the poster---pls dont generalise i beg-----but walahi as i dey so----if u havent lived in the uk close to ten years----my arse dont want to be seen with u-----i dont mean ten years of workin in the underground oooo----there r a few decent men from naija in the uk------but its 10000 idiots to 1 decent man

infact i am done with the lot of them.please no tell my papa wink wink wink wink wink wink.

any woman that complains about naija men is called names,  so i am not complaining oh but observing while the prison numbers increase!

i have moved ship wink you know warramean,  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dyt(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2010
Me cant stop laughin @ d throat thingy
its lyk m picturin d scene live
i can imagine er reaction n dat of d guy
oh my
well its funny 2 me rily
sorri poster cant help bt 2 laugh real hard
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Kadata(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah British born Nigerian blah blah, and so on?

Who gives a damn if you were born in Venus? I guess you'd say that all men on Earth lack decorum.
#. . . . and because one Nigerian man misbehaved , then all Nigerian men are 'bushmen' right?? Hasty generalization. At least some Nigerian men are educated enough to detect a fallacy in your argument.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MOBO444(f): 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
sd
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by vivaladiva(f): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
dats y i always say nip it in the bud----b4 e germinate-----if i cant take it frm a man frm another country----den i aint takin it frm a naija man

u sud ave reported him straight

pls y do naija pips have beef for british nigerians, dats her identity----
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Wislet(f): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
MOBO444:

~@ Poster you a witch.
mobo na ur wife be dat o! Lol
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by vivaladiva(f): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2010
a gal got raped by her cousin in naija, dem say na d gak fault, she sld not generalise, she been going to thid cousins house since she was lil----said it was her fault----wetin she go find for him house
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Wislet(f): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2010
vivaladiva:

dats y i always say nip it in the bud----b4 e germinate-----if i cant take it frm a man frm another country----den i aint takin it frm a naija man

u sud ave reported him straight

pls y do naija pips have beef for british nigerians, dats her identity----
Nobody has any 'beef' wit British born 9jas. Wrong generalization again . She just lacks wisdom in de proper use of words-and is unrepentant to boot. Marry ur well behaved white men i say. . . . We aren't sayin it's a good thing hearing some of des stories, it's an ear sore, but wat  we don't buy is de sweeping generalizations. In EVERY society, there will always  be some bad apples.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrsEve1: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2010
Yeah, He threw me down some steps and threw me against the wall! He pulled my hair and called me the N WORD, I was shocked! He told me I need to return back to my homeland and fight with the monkeys! I mean it was so horrible! cry cry cry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Yeah, He threw me down some steps and threw me against the wall! He pulled my hair and called me the N WORD, I was shocked! He told me I need to return back to my homeland and fight with the monkeys! I mean it was so horrible! cry cry cry

Ms Eve, be nice!!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrsEve1: 11:38pm On Nov 23, 2010
What?!!!! Don't laugh at my expense, I am still struggling with the abuse! cry cry cry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

What?!!!! Don't laugh at my expense, I am still struggling with the abuse! cry cry cry

LOL, i dont think any one can try you oh! na so u go talk, i am sure you have one AK47 stashed somewhere,
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrsEve1: 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
I might! tongue wink
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2010
Nigerians are very sensitive. They don't take criticism well and respond with insults and abuse.

Oh well, the truth is bitter - the whole world can't be wrong about you
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 11:45pm On Nov 23, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

I might!  tongue wink

dont worry i know your type,  you will give the man that even brushes your lap a dirrty slap, a kick, a punch, and a shot in the rear grin grin grin grin grin

,  but seriously,  the poster was only trying to express herself,  i dont know what part of the world you are but naija men are getting it hard in cuz some of them are being jailed for despoil, these are not just isolated cases. warn them ohhhh angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
CILondon:

Nigerians are very sensitive. They don't take criticism well and respond with insults and abuse.

Oh well, the truth is bitter - the whole world can't be wrong about you

well i agree and disagree. in your case the guy was wrong,  but some people get upset when you generalise,  you need to cut some men some slack,

to be honest i am not the biggest fan of Nigerian men but i know that there are many decent ones.

I am Nigerian and i can relate to some things you have said. like i said the guy was completely out of order!

if you generalise, it does get people a bit angry , i guess Nigerians are fed up of being classed as unruly!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2010
Op.
U must be high on Taba or Taba is high on u . . . .Jobless AZZ HOLE . . .Must u generalize . . . .I'm sure u r one of those retatded banned Nairalanders that just bounced back these days with phucking threads . . . U dense pig.
We agreed this guy misbehaved nd deserved to be punished.  . . .Bt what gave u the impression,confidence nd gumption to generalize that all nigerian born male re just like this Guy? ANSWER angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by NubianQ(f): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
D-sense:

Op.
U must be high on Taba or Taba is high on u . . . .Jobless AZZ HOLE . . .Must u generauze . . . .I'm sure u one of those retatded banned Nairalanders that just bounced back these days with phucking thread . . . U dense pig.
We agreed this guy misbehaved nd deserved to be punished.  . . .Bt what gave u the impression,confidence nd gumption to generalize that all nigerian born male re just like this Guy? ANSWER angry

seriously, what is this about? there are other ways you could have put it, smh,
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by lordeagle: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
@CILondon
have you ever noticed how you ''JAMO'' ladies behave over there when you see Nigerian men? opening your networks without any caution. that young man might have thought that you are just one of those who would never let go off Nigerian men.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrsEve1: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2010
Come here Dsense baby, you can have some bosom milk, LAWD!  shocked
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Dsense(m): 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
^^I'm not taking it easy or down but up nd upper . . .This poster seems not ready to realize what he has just done right now. . . .Don't u know how many pple will be the victim of what he has just posted now .  . . .There re lot of foreigners or NL  . . .So is this the right impression we re here to give about our people nd the nation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.