Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? (20524 Views)

Why Do Married Men Behave Like This? / Men Behave Better When Around Beautiful Women / Why Can't Nigerian Girls Have This Kind Of Tummy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by tpia5: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2010
Does he tell his male colleagues that they smell nice?

lol

pro01:

I don't get it. How does telling a girl "you smell nice" necessarily amount to 'sexual harrassment'? These oyinbo idi.o.t.s never cease to amaze me with these their ridiculous laws.

not really appropriate in a work setting.

some may let it slide but it doesnt mean everyone will.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrCork26: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2010
Mr Cork<<<<< Well behave man, ermm guy! wink
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by justwise(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2010
@CILondon

What that Nigerian guy did to you is completely unacceptable and you have every right to be angry, however CILondon how many Nigerian born and raised in Nigerian have you met in the UK? Your level of generalisation is beyond believe. I have had lenghty argument with you b4 about the SAME thing, or is it right for me to suggest that they treated you that way cos you looked cheap and uncultured to them?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by realdon(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2010
Looking @ her claim logically; she is British-born meaning that the father is Nigeria-born.
And since she said Nigeria-raised men; probably the father is like that too, so the op should stop complaining.

Aside the above, there has been issues of worse sexual behaviour like rape & so on from white or black British-born or America-born men and women. Example include a British 33 yr old woman that slept with a 12 yr old boy 191 times
Source:  http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2815522/Mums-sex-with-boy-aged-12.html 
Who knows what the op is doing with small boys over there as well
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by MrsEve1: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2010
(drives in and shake my head and drives off)
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by CILondon: 12:19am On Nov 29, 2010
realdon:

there has been issues of worse sexual behaviour like despoil & so on from white or black British-born or America-born men and women. Example include a British 33 yr old woman that slept with a 12 yr old boy 191 times
Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2815522/Mums-sex-with-boy-aged-12.html
Who knows what the op is doing with small boys over there as well

Lol.

but seriously, nigerian men probably do the above to small boys as well, on top of everthing else they do.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by justwise(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2010
CILondon:

Lol.

but seriously, nigerian men probably do the above to small boys as well, on top of everthing else they do.

Including ur dady?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by chic2pimp(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2010
Ouch!!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by AjanleKoko: 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2011
Lol . . . how come I never run into these threads?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by 190: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2011
^^an example of one who misbehaves. cool cool
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Ranoscky(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
OP, U get luck say I no start dis your dirty topic ontime. But all dsame, my reply to U is. . . .your FADA !!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by 190: 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2011
Ranoscky:

OP, U get luck say I no start dis your dirty topic ontime. But all dsame, my response to U is. . . .your FADA !!!

[size=38pt]FALLS DOWN AND BREAKS NECK!!

I trust my boys

I trust my boys!! grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2011
Mrs. Eve:

(drives in and shake my head and drives off)

I miss her. cry cry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by 190: 7:29pm On Apr 24, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by 190: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2011
mschewwww undecided
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2011
mscswallow angry angry
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by 190: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2011
Just look @ mzdarkskin undecided
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 24, 2011
isn't she a beaut. grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by 190: 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

isn't she a beast beaut. grin

shocked shocked
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2011
190:

Just look @ my personal shot caller mzdarkskin undecided
cool cool
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by 190: 7:48pm On Apr 24, 2011
Nigerian men really misbehaves

I give up

Im tired and im fed up  grin  grin

undecidedl
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by 677ano(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2011
@CILondon

I have met great men from Nigeria (born schooled raised in Nigeria) with international awards to their names.

There are a lot of very successful cultured affleunt Nigerian born/raised men in the UK who are better than their British born/raised Nigerians you praise so much.

It is not about where you were born or raised but how you were raised by your parents.

Rather than coming here to sound you trumpet why did you fail to report the incident in line with the policies and procedures of your place of work when it happened?

To be born and raised in the UK does not make the British born Nigerian cultured, I know so many Nigerians who are now sending their British born Nigerian kids back home to be raised and schooled in Nigerian due to their level of waywardness, gang related behaviours complete disregard for their parents etc.

SO Llady it is down to parenting not being born in th UK.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Ranoscky(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Lol . . . how come I never run into these threads?
I swear ma guy, D thing sef dey VEX me say I no jam am ontime!

OP, I only read the gibberish you wrote before posting my 1st comment (without going thru other peoples comments). But, now that I went thru ALL the comments and saw all the eye soars you were posting, my next response to you again is ~~> YOUR FATHER BALD NYASH !!! Go and report me to Obama.

SICK FOUL !!!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 26, 2011
Honestly, when i start mentioning the visa officers giving every single nigerian tout visas to go save some woman from spinsterhood, some people try to catch feelings.

But the way many nigerian men act even here on nl, brings more disgrace to a nigeria that already has more than enough fill of shame.

It's just too bad.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by IyaBasira: 3:42am On Apr 27, 2011
tpiah!:

Honestly, when i start mentioning the visa officers giving every single nigerian tout visas to go save some woman from spinsterhood, some people try to catch feelings.

But the way many nigerian men act even here on nl, brings more disgrace to a nigeria that already has more than enough fill of shame.

It's just too bad.

Preach it!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Blazay(m): 5:08am On Apr 27, 2011
Why don't you find one over there that is just like you?
You think dating a Nigerian man is easy? cheesy
Only correct Naija babes like us can 'wo-manhandle' them o.
Mu he he he he he
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
actually, ur father is one of them because na naija man,

for sum reasons, i prefer american grown up naija girls to UK own
ppl wey they uk una own too much self, na wetinn they do una sef
if na me ehnnn, i swear i go slap ur yanch ehnnn, u go give me touch ur toe.
were
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by vivaladiva(f): 6:02am On May 12, 2011
people generalise that nigerian men have big co---cks, i dont see any one of them complaining about this generalisation or stereotype
i can say for a fact that not all nigerian men have big lebowskeys----how ever it is safe to say that if u line up 10 nigerian men at least 6 or 7 wld have above av di---cks------

i repeat in general nigerian men tend to behave like big knobs
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 6:41am On May 12, 2011
Blazay:

Why don't you find one over there that is just like you?
You think dating a Nigerian man is easy? cheesy
Only correct Naija babes like us can 'wo-manhandle' them o.
Mu he he he he he

HELL NO! grin grin
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Men Behave Themselves? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
@op u know not everyone understands limits,everybody is capable of throat grabbing,
some people are married through such male advances,the most important thing is he meant no harm,as such all u need to do is politely say you don't entertain it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Please, In Which Of These States Am I Likely To Find Love And Work? / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.