Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) (9401 Views)

Lady Slaps Boy For Asking Her How Much She Charges For Hookup (Video) / My New Girlfriend Billed Me After The First Round / When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by xendra: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

A girl whose dad cannot afford student basics like Hostel fee, School fees and faculty fees should not talk about Class/having high taste.

If her Dad/Mom can't afford those despite sending her to school, she should be humble.

I so much detest Proud people, you know you are financially not there, You know your Family is struggling yet you act like you are the daughter or Son of Dangote.

Me and such people can never roll!

If this is your idea of a chick with taste, your sense of reasoning is below par!

#Pun intended
lmao cry babies everywhere, spot the real gold diggers. if you want to be and die like your parents please do, and live others alone

my sense of reasoning is way higher than yours. so your words dont count! ✌

4 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Rextizzy: 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
xendra:
no, she is out of his league because of the taste she has acquired in what ever way. wherever she is getting the money is not your business. if you cant afford her leave her alone simple.

there are girls that dont care about taste, if you give dem 5k dey will sing your praise and there are girl who giving them 50k won't mean much to them. go for your level, no need to shame anyone.
Don't let me insult you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by MedicH: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ardar:
If this chat true then I support the lady hundred percent.

Who be this one. If ur brother wan marry girl she do am like this will u like it? Wee u keep quiet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by xendra: 4:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Rextizzy:
Don't let me insult you
nobody cares what a low life does with his mb. and if y'all think I wasn't expecting you to come cry once again on my mention then you're dull.

by the way don't let me insult you is already an insult you better not go use that on your mother since I have to teach y'all everything ��

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Depressed101: 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:
I think she’s interested but the gold digging spirit in her covers all
how can you still think she wants you.. See brother wey mumu o.... Between your approach is quite lame...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pains everywhere, the reason why Op brought this chat here is because he cant afford her, if he can, none of us will know of Op's existence cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by inioluwaDaniels(m): 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bros try raise d money n give her all but u must steal her pants in other to recover all.Na yahoo dem dey tale her type do las las

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
donstan18:
If this convo is real, then she isn't interested.

Because not even a trained professional gold digger will be bold and stupid enough to tell a guy she's interested in, this kind of rubbish.

Do you need a soothsayer to tell you that this is her way of letting you know how uninterested she is, in you?
then you never jam the real slay queens.
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by WildChild00(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ardar:
If this chat true then I support the lady hundred percent.

Na Dem Dem be this ooo shocked oloshoooooooooo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by dave4rella(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
angry

You can still fvck that girl without giving her a dime if you're a real guy man

I wonder why you guys allow girls to toy with you this way

2 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by falcon01: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:
the alpha male thing ?
maybe it's just been the straight guy, The Bad Guy throw little passion (confusion)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
dave4rella:
angry

some girls are natural bastards bro , they beat and defy the alpha theory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
dave4rella:
angry

more light bro

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Liposure: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
I think d girl inflated her bills.she may not be worth all she listed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 5:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
Nobody:

Absolutely No one:

Ashawo boy: I wanna date you swears
rotfl �
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
So u admire a hungry aristo student babe? Hostel fees? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by dave4rella(m): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:
more light bro

You have two options

Either with fake packaging
Or you take Time and study her, find out what she likes apart from money, or what she's liking in her life, it must not necessarily be a material thing
Then USe it as her weak point and strike.
It requires allot of patience and tactful skill
But you will certainly off her panties.

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Check http://911tat.com for FWB.
No time for Long stories.

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
inioluwaDaniels:
Bros try raise d money n give her all but u must steal her pants in other to recover all.Na yahoo dem dey tale her type do las las
I dy tel you bro , yahoo material
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Eveezy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
My advice, stop chatting with her, save up for some time, out of the blue, ask her one day for her account number, pay for one of the things she’s asked for, and don’t call her, keep on living your life.

If you choose to follow my advice, there will be two things involved, she will either say u be Mugu but she will be surprised or she will be surprised, and want to get to know you more. Either ways she will sha be surprised

If the second happens, just speak casually to her, don’t show interest in relationship with her, just tell her “you are wlc, nvm” And go on, Bros she go respect you and continue billing u, ��, but she will not leave u cos she feels you can pay for it.

Goodluck bro

3 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Zabiboy: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chaii....
I dont blame her sha....
I am 101% sure her father has not seen 50k this year..

If all men can jzt inbibe this alpha male stuff, den we wuld see wether dey wont change....by d tym she don reach 40+ nd nobody dey reason am, he her go reboot...

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Zabiboy: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eveezy:
My advice, stop chatting with her, save up for some time, out of the blue, ask her one day for her account number, pay for one of the things she’s asked for, and don’t call her, keep on living your life.

If you choose to follow my advice, there will be two things involved, she will either say u be Mugu but she will be surprised or she will be surprised, and want to get to know you more. Either ways she will sha be surprised

If the second happens, just speak casually to her, don’t show interest in relationship with her, just tell her “you are wlc, nvm” And go on, Bros she go respect you and continue billing u, ��, but she will not leave u cos she feels you can pay for it.

Goodluck bro

Nahhh....bad advise...

He shuld block her straight up...delete her number sef

So many fishes in d river....

Den go find her close friend nd see if u can start uo something, spoil d friend with fun nd let her see what she missed...

D friend too gat show u say she dey interested too o b4 u start anything

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
xendra:
lmao cry babies everywhere, spot the real gold diggers. if you want to be and die like your parents please do, and live others alone

my sense of reasoning is way higher than yours. so your words dont count! ✌
says a girl who doesn't know what she is talking about
Lmao. That girl is just dreaming and living in fantasy. No boy on earth will send you such money when you can't even pay your school fees. How much to fúck Tonto dike?
Before you can bill a guy 200k you must have sorted your life out and have class. You can't do that when you don't even have money for foodstuffs
I can decide to say I only roll with Rolls Royce owners and act all classy if I can't pay my own bills I'm just being delusional

3 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zabiboy:
Chaii....
I dont blame her sha....
I am 101% sure her father has not seen 50k this year..

If all men can jzt inbibe this alpha male stuff, den we wuld see wether dey wont change....by d tym she don reach 40+ nd nobody dey reason am, he her go reboot...

Nonsense
Alpha male thing doesn’t work on every girl bro

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Teebilion: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zabiboy:

Nahhh....bad advise...

Den go find her close friend nd see if u can start uo something, spoil d friend with fun nd let her see what she missed...

this actually crossed my mind too
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Pains everywhere, the reason why Op brought this chat here is because he cant afford her, if he can, none of us will know of Op's existence cheesy
lol a girl who can't even eat lmao
Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Zabiboy: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Teebilion:
Alpha male thing doesn’t work on every girl bro

If it doesn't work, he moves on...
Na one life everybody get o..

No time.

#Bewise...

Pussy nor b bitcoin

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Okoroawusa: 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
Young man so you don't know when a woman is not interested in u?

1 Like

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by xendra: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lilbest3:
says a girl who doesn't know what she is talking about
Lmao. That girl is just dreaming and living in fantasy. No boy on earth will send you such money when you can't even pay your school fees. How much to fúck Tonto dike?
Before you can bill a guy 200k you must have sorted your life out and have class. You can't do that when you don't even have money for foodstuffs
I can decide to say I only roll with Rolls Royce owners and act all classy if I can't pay my own bills I'm just being delusional
lmao stay there make pant dey wear you. yen yen yen just because you broke no think say every man dey your level.

3 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
xendra:
lmao stay there make pant dey wear you. yen yen yen just because you broke no think say every man dey your level.
you people will just be shouting broke up and down even when you don't know whom you are talking to.
screenshot your bank account statement post it here let me post mine. If you are richer than me I will transfer you 300k right now or I will deactivate my account and never use nairaland again in my life

8 Likes

Re: She Billed Me 400k+ Just For Asking Her Out ( photos ) by Eveezy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zabiboy:

Nahhh....bad advise...

Lol, let me advice in peace na.

Why is my advice bad na? What made u the judge? Is it not that want to date for reals?

Biko don’t come Nd spoil my advice for me. Was just joking tho, the koko of my advice is that, he should surprise her.

But in reality, life is too short to go through all those stress.

But sometimes it is good to prove a point if you have it in excess. Have you ever sent a girl money for no reason and then block her? Fraustration will kill her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Goes In Dry And It Comes Out Wet. See Pix / When Did You Have Your First Orgasm And How Did It Feel? / Effects Of Drinking Garri For 4days Straight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.