Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? (51698 Views)

Counter Thread: Why Do Some Relationships End When The Guy Goes Broke? / Why Do 80% Of Relationships End Badly ? / Some Relationships Tips Our Nigerians Ladies Must Not Disregard!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by digitaltrades: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lightangel65:

A man who truly loves you won't ever ask for sex. Most men just want to hit and go

A woman who truly loves you won't ask you for money or gift and won't even expect money or gift from you. Most women just want to turn the man to source of income as if relationship is a poverty alleviation program.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Phoenix999: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
stinflame:

The guy is just annoying me self undecided

He's a kid who got a hold of a phone...

Very immature

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by sweetkev(m): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mye author=Mcslize post=84542289]

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.[/quote]My gf just read your comments and she has been sober since and been insulting you as well. I understand as a sharp guy grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lawmak:

Bad advise

The truth is too glaring to turn a blind eye on. This is not from experience. It is the simple truth of how things work with the female species. Girls value guys who make out with them than the ones that are just mere friends with them. A girl will call a guy who had made out with her and check up on him often than a guy who is just a friend with her.

They will rather call the one that bleep them because they are attached to them emotionally than recharge and check up on a guy who merely spend on them. A girl feel more attached after making out with a guy true or false? Don't bother replying cuz it seems you don't know much about how females emotions works.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by golddare: 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Just the way people loose the enthusiasm to pay for items they have used or consumed. In this era if all you have to offer any man is what's under your skirt, you better hoard it because that's the only leverage you've got

That's on a lighter note though, the thing is your value or worth will keep any man longing for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Phoenix999: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mcslize:

Say that to your boyfriend if you are a girl. But if u are a guy, then you must be the sissy type of a guy and I will suggest you to swallow lots of redpills and read up Ubunja miseducations. Every girl has naughty side and crazy fantasies about sex.

It's about her finding the right guy that is able to evoke her sexual fantasies. I repeat, every girl loves sex but they don't show it like guys do with the exception of those that are circumsized. Ask iLegendd if what I said is not true. I will say it again, every girl loves sex but they don't show it like how guys show theirs.

Baba you too sabi book abeg... you suppose be my Mentor

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by gabicon: 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
I've been wondering, you just met your dream kind of man/woman, first few days you both fond of each other, chatting, calling and texting each other, as a guy everything you say is funny, as a woman you re washed with compliments, sweet talks, you guys hang out and all that. Next thing he invites you over or as a guy you invite her over.
Then the real deal happens, sex!!!!!!!

Then next thing no more calls, even as a lady you no more find him funny, then wide communication gap sets in, next thing is just hello, hi and it ends there.

What exactly could be responsible for this my country men and women??

Every relationship has a direction, this direction is dependent on the requirements of all parties in the relationship. No relationship should be allowed to continue if the player in the relationship are going in opposite directions. So the guy wants sex, the girl wants commitment, there is no agreement, it's therefore imperative that players in a relationship make their requirements and expectations known from the onset.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by tete7000(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
Reading through many post here, one can see how truth has been exchanged for lie. What people Belleve will never stop baffling a sane mind...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
sweetkev:
Mye author=Mcslize post=84542289]

Sex bond a girl to a guy. The problem is not about asking for sex. If you are there forming a gentle man by not instigating things to get down with her, trust me, another guy will be helping you in that area while you form a gentle man. Don't be surprised when you call and she busy your calls or switch off her phone. She is simply with another guy being serviced. When she is done she will call you back that she went for a church service and she was just coming back or she went to visit her grandma before when you called and her phone went off. No where to charge it.

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.My gf just read your comments and she has been sober since and been insulting you as well. I understand as a sharp guy grin

Lol, the truth is bitter bro. These are some of the miseducations some guys are yet to know. Thanks to Ubunja. Some guys will still disapprove these any way. Those are the kind of guys that wants to be slavery to women. They don't like reading the truth. Some will even tell you how faithful their girlfriends are, how they can never cheat on them. As a guy, when dealing with the opposite sex, you need to think out of the box, logical and never let emotions blind fold you to believe that some stuff can never occur. Not in a woman's world.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by mkoabiola: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2019
If me ask me na who i go ask
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Ekeseges(f): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fornication has set in and so you have welcomed the devil into the relationship.Gbam
I've been wondering, you just met your dream kind of man/woman, first few days you both fond of each other, chatting, calling and texting each other, as a guy everything you say is funny, as a woman you re washed with compliments, sweet talks, you guys hang out and all that. Next thing he invites you over or as a guy you invite her over.

Then next thing no more calls, even as a lady you no more find him funny, then wide communication gap sets in, next thing is just hello, hi and it ends there.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by demoBaba: 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
When you're spending on Benz unfortunate you enter the car you're seeing Toyota seat, dashboard etc nah to japa make sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by kiddkash(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2019
no politician campaigns after winning election
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mryacks: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2019

When Lust of the flesh was the main reason of hooking up in the first place..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Kay25(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2019
What happened was the foundation it was founded on ..out of love but lust once both of you are for self interest you have missed it
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Enemyofpeace: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Body odour, mouth odour, lying down like a log of wood, lack of good penetration and voluminous sweet ringtones
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Blame Muhammadu Buhari grin
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Euegene100001: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
Haha
hotwax:
Because relationships are based on lies.

I dumped a lady last month too...after sex.

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Mcslize: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
SoNature:

This is false.

While sex doesn't necessarily mean love, sex solidifies relationship.

This explains why the partner gets jealous when each of them is cheating

This is the point I was trying to make. Sex bond a woman to a man. First of all, was it not attraction that will make a man go after a woman? If there is no attraction which equal sex in the end, there will be no relationship in the first place. If a man is not attracted to a woman, or a woman attracted to a man, there will be nothing like a relationship.

Two persons will always feel attracted to each other sexually before anything like relationship will be formed. Some persons think ruling out sex will make them to be seen as the most sexually upright ones. But the main problem will come after getting married and they discover that they are not sexually compatible. Remove sex from marriage, and it will be like a car without fuel. Can such a car be driven?

I leave that questions to those who think sex has no value in a relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Talkingoil(m): 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mcslize:

Of course, you will believe everything she tells you. There is nothing like when you love a girl you will not ask for sex. In this era? Form a gentle man to a girl and she will use you to play a Table tenis while another guy is shining her Congo. So one of the agenda when you meet a girl you like ,after a couple of meetings is to have her bleep you. It is very necessary because we have heard so many stories when a guy will be forming a gentle man by not getting down with a girl, and trust me she starts bleeping in his back cuz more like she sees the guy as the gentle man type that just want tonplay the gentle man role. You are now the husband material she will keep for marriage because you do not ask for sex but you are spending on her while she is frolicking around being bleeped by another guy. You will truly be a husband material. But don't be heartbroken when you find out she has been fvcking with another guy in your back. Shine your eye if you are a guy. These kinda loyalty doesn't exist in the world of a woman. If you like do not have sex with her she will still be bleeping another guy. Las las you will still think she is a good girl after all as far she do things codedly. If a guy wants to form a gentle man it's not for sex aspect. To act impotent to a girl is not hard o but she will be fvcking with other guys during that period you are forming a gentle man who doesn't want to bleep. If you don't bleep her, another sharp guy will do the job and she will start loving that guy that bleep her. Thats when you will know you've fvcked up for not bleeping with her. Fear ladies bro.
Mennnn!!! What an inspiring sermon

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by aspiring44: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
...again!!!!
Hot wax ....u r really hot though

Hole wide.

Its all anatomical set up. So because the hole is wide means she has slept with 1000 men abi..

Body chemistry differs and women can never be the same .
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Success410: 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
hotwax:

She told me she only had sex once in her life. Infact the day she was disvirgined was the last sex she had.

When we had sex last month, her hole was so wide I was wondering if she has gave birth before.
Pls are u an Okada rider?
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Vondata(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lightangel65:

A man who truly loves you won't ever ask for sex. Most men just want to hit and go

A guy that truely loves u will still demand for sex

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by AljaanIVQ007(m): 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
It is,because sex is the only end that justifies the means,Which is the so-called relationship.What else is relationship all about? Is it not to satisfy your financial,emotional and sexual needs,after all the so so talk talk and call call and arguments no be to phuck?...now a days any relationship without sex na mere friendship.Thus Sex is the Ultimate jare after that what else?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Nwaonyishi69: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Because some faces, emotions and characters are not as palatable as the hidden things and it is really hard to guess before testing the sex things that people carry around, especially as with the confusions from perfume and dresses. It could also have to do with manners, emotions, body odour and displays and reactions showing on faces during the act.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
hotwax:

see the nonsense you are saying and you are happy you made love with her, you better change your ways and settle down legally.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by mechanics(m): 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lightangel65:

you are right.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by lagdmark(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
obo389:
Have you ever seen a politician campaigning after election victory?
Na so e just be.
Yes, governor Sanwo-Olu.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by nwamabo247(m): 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
Majority of people are just after sex nothing more.Please
my name celestine
nwankwo from ugwueme
in awgu LGA enugu
state, for almost 12yrs
now I have been down
with quadruplegic spinal
cord no source of
income yet, only my
aged mother nursing me
at home who is also
diabetic pls I need your
help in any way
posible.see below for full
story
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by Lugianostar(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Because men noticed some ladies are cheap sluts that can't hide their cheap indigoes !!!
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by noisy45(m): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
I have 5 girls on my neck now somebody should help me choose one for marriage. They all fvck like professionals. One is quite stingy with money, the other nags a lot and quite violent, one is a bad cook, one is quite too open to other men, the last is from a rich family, but a spoilt brat.
Re: Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex? by AnthonyAk(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2019

how e no go end , see as the manchi wan swallow the mono

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls / xxxxxxx / Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.