Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

"Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? (1654 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Pls, Tell Biggie2000 To Stop Wanking Under My Mentions. / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
Sone people just must interact with me by any means, their nl experience is not complete unless I chat with them, even if it's to rain insults.

undecided
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
nlPoster:

[s]You can pull up the threads, let's look at them.

If you call me a cunt, I'll remind you your mother has one, also your father did not raise you well.

Likewise, if you believe, "Your mother's stinking cunt" is a good way to post your opinion on a forum, you shouldn't complain when responded to in like manner.

https://www.nairaland.com/5421288/mama-pussy-dey-smell-like

As per your statement about women being inferior, I think you should ponder that more instead of jumping on my mentions. [/s]
Look here, just in case you had any doubts, please allow me to clear them out once and for all.

I crackhaus, do not care about you, your imbecilic threads, or your shít-stained opinions on anything whatsoever. As far as I can figure, you do not appear all put together up there...I mean, just take a look at the kind of topics you create and the comments you make.
I don't jump in on your mentions, have never called you a cvnt or even typed that word to anyone on NL - heck, I don't even know where you get the idea that your comments have enough weight for anyone to be jumping in on them.

You are actually the one who is always jumping in on peoples' comments to yap incoherently - you have done this to me a lot, sometimes I reply and other times I gladly don't. I will not pull up any threads where you are making references to peoples' mothers and fathers because everyone who knows you knows it is your modus operandi. If you feel insulted by anyone, you deal with it and don't be a bítch by talking about their parents - you do not have the right...try saying shít like that to someone in person and you are definitely looking for a punch on your ugly face because it shows you have no living parents, or perhaps you do but you have no single regard for them.
As much as I get into arguments here often, you will never see me type anything about someone's mother or father because unlike you, I have a sense of limitation.

And I never called women inferior. Read that comment again, and note what was inserted in parenthesis - but of course, like the sick fvck you are, you always create an alternate version of things in your mind and then go on to convince yourself they are absolutely real.

You are certifiable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by tiptoe1: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
nlPoster:

The thread is for people like you.

Stay off my mentions, I'm sure with 2 million plus members, there ought to be other monikers whose mentions you could jump on?

Why exactly are you so taking it personal?

It's either you're under a spell or you're suffering from a chronic depression, PTSD and anxiety and feel you can vent your frustrations here on NL.

It's no one fault you choose to be that way, but I'll keep correcting you like a little kid that you are if you keep posting senseless and irrelevant comments here and if you're skipping your pills, better start taking if regularly.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by nlPoster: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Wbb

Crackhouz, I've spoken to you severally about writing epistles on anything that involves me.

You need to stop this bad habit.

And of course, trust Nigerians to see stay off my mentions as a personal insult because "nobody should tell them what to do".

1 Like

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
nlPoster:
Wbb

Crackhouz, I've spoken to you severally about writing epistles on anything that involves me.

You need to stop this bad habit.

And of course, trust Nigerians to see stay off my mentions as a personal insult because "nobody should tell them what to do".
You're improving, I like it when nitwits deliberately misspell my handle to avoid giving me mentions - it shows they are learning to be weary of me. Please keep it up.
I definitely do not ever get in on your mentions EVER, so we are good.

About writing epistles, I don't know the universe where you and I have spoken about anything...not to mention that it has happened severally - still exposing your psychotic imbalance ain't ya? cheesy
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Lonelypacifist6: 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
You that troll people to deactivation, you're now begging people not to mention you, you obviously can't take what you dish.

2 Likes

Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
crackhaus:

I'm attracted to you too...from a very long distance.

Likewise, but from a distance too..
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
crackhaus:

UyaiIncomparabl is very much into me, but being a married woman makes it quite difficult for her to express herself. grin

Funny. I'm not married, please. Thanks. Stop spreading unnecessary rumours.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Funny. I'm not married, please. Thanks. Stop spreading unnecessary rumours.
UyaiIncomparabl:

Likewise, but from a distance too..
Baby browns, I honestly don't know why we keep messing about with each other on NL when we could be texting ourselves to sleep every night.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
crackhaus:

Baby browns, I honestly don't know why we keep messing about with each other on NL when we could be texting ourselves to sleep every night.

What're you waiting for?
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I don die cheesy

Tpia we love you, don't mind Crackhous.

He is high on horse weed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

What're you waiting for?
Your spark baby browns
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2019
sassysure:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I don die cheesy

Tpia we love you, don't mind Crackhous.

He is high on horse weed cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.

Which one is horse weed? cheesy

That Tpia na problem oo
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
crackhaus:

Which one is horse weed? cheesy

That Tpia na problem oo
I read that here o cheesy
They said it's more potent than marijuana.

I have never ever been angry with her posts and i missed her crazy posts a lot. Just see that as troll and it won't bother u. Sometimes she makes sense a lot, the rest is horse weed posting cheesy
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
crackhaus:

UyaiIncomparabl is very much into me, but being a married woman makes it quite difficult for her to express herself. grin
she’s married? Pheeeew
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2019
sassysure:

I read that here o cheesy
They said it's more potent than marijuana.

I have never ever been angry with her posts and i missed her crazy posts a lot. Just see that as troll and it won't bother u. Sometimes she makes sense a lot, the rest is horse weed posting cheesy
It has never bothered me, I drive/walk past mad people on the streets without bother.

But when she starts inserting mothers and fathers in comments because she wants to make a point, then it's game time - even mad people are not that stvpid.
Re: "Stay Off My Mentions", Why Is This Hard For Nlers? by crackhaus: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2019
omokoginimi:
she’s married? Pheeeew
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Is Never Enough / I Had Nothing When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago – Peter Okoye / Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Flaunts Her Gigantic Backside In Sexy Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.