Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? (4599 Views)

Ladies: Don't Take The Role Of A Wife While Dating, You Are His Girlfriend Joor! / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things Your Man Can Benefit From Dating You? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
I procrastinate a lot.
I can be quite stubborn sometimes.
I'm not very romantic lol.
I hate doing the dishes. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2019
Aabheaven:
josh i.will.take it from here. U are not in abj
lol. I am. Don't use style to take another guys shot.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 06, 2019
I tend to be very goal oriented and somewhat of a perfectionist. these traits can be bad because not everyone wants their lives micromanaged grin but I'm working on it though

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by bereavedheart: 8:15am On Dec 06, 2019
I'm very secretive and also a lone wolf
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by onwuakpachris(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
MegzSA:
I tend to be very goal oriented and somewhat of a perfectionist. these traits can be bad because not everyone wants their lives micromanaged grin but I'm working on it though
is that all?...lol...u don't even av a problem.. naija girls problems doesn't av anytin 2 do with goal orientation or anything like that...cus their only goal in life is to kill us men with unnecessary demands and drama...pls find me a southy girl 2 marry...naija girl's matter don tire me tete...
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
I don't bill
Asking people for money is something I don't love doing kiss

On a serious note
I will support and you, won't cheat but I am coded ly stubborn
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
onwuakpachris:
is that all?...lol...u don't even av a problem.. naija girls own doesn't av anytin 2 do with goal orientation or something like that...cus their only goal in life is to kill us men with unnecessary demands and drama...pls find me a southy girl 2 marry...naija girl's matter don tire me tete...
Lol I'm sure they aren't as bad as you describe. maybe you just haven't met the right nigerian girl smiley
As for SA women, if it's marriage that you want be prepared to wait. our average marriage age is over 30 because we tend to put careers and fun first grin Marriage is not goal #1

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by eboniest(f): 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
Introvert
Mood swings
And I do hide my emotions alot
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by cassyrooy(m): 10:09pm On Dec 08, 2019
MegzSA:
You're working on a core-system flaw? I mean being a perfectionist. That's one of my worst negative trait.

I'm goal oriented half the time people are around me, this makes me very low on sexual gratification.

I'm beginning to see another pattern in my life, I'm hesitant when it comes to love. I hold the trigger until everything fizzle out.

I'm a featherweight, I up and leave people with no backwards connections to them.

I'm also vindictive, subtly yes.

I'm a flawed man, but not close to being a terrible person.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by LINTUNE(m): 10:27pm On Dec 08, 2019
Well for now I can't give u the attention u need,I'm working more on securing my future..
I got huge ago,don't expect me to act stupid as a sign of being in love with u,.
I don't take shit at all,I forget things easily,this it won't be difficult for me to forget the good times we had together, so never take me for granted.
I hate insults,no matter how subtle it might be.. undecided..I can't date u without sex,no matter how u see it,if u don't want sex then I don't need u,it's not like I'm into u becos of sex, but somehow I believe it's one of the benefits of a sound relationship

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating You? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Don’t ask me for money �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Telegram Channel For Nigerians Who Wants To Mingle / MouthAction, intimacy gadgets And Other Unspeakable Things - Kingsley Okonkwo / In Addy ; What Does This Mean ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.