Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' (79529 Views)

Oluebube Miracle Okoye Broke An Academic Record In UNIZIK College Of Pharmacy / Olukemi Odukoya and Bola Oboh Protest UNILAG VC's Removal, Attack Pro-Chancellor / Oboh Emmanuel: OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Academic Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2019
Superstory

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by imitateMe(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2019
kindredspirit:

How do you know that she created the chats herself using different accounts ? Is there any proof that she did so ? Can you point them out to the "fish brains" instead of abusing them ?

kindly show just one proof that she created those chats herself, please.
And how are you sure she didn't create those chats? I can do likewise and tarnish ur image.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by ctleurocollege: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2019
loswhite:
So emeka can enter rain and comeback to his house but you cannot enter rain and go back to your house right? How do women just spenn night in a course mate house because of it is raining...lol. There is too much evidence for you to be posting on twitter. The next morning you would have arrested the rapist and am sure by now you would have saved the public...but now if all you have is this twitter post as evidence then oyo is ur case. #speak up immediately

Bro this is a good point. It happens because people are raising girls to be weaker than natural. How can ordinary rain stop you from going home? rain o, ordinary water. It's this weak mentality that always make them prey. When I see babes enter rain they waka without umbrella, I know that's a strong female but some are so butterish they can't even lift their own legs to walk straight

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Makefav(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2019
lalasticlala:
A lady Anita @anitafields007 has taken to Twitter to narrate how she was allegedly raped by her coursemate while she was studying Statistics in Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK).

@anitafields007 accused Emeka Gabriel Oboh aka Obo-jingo of raping her when she was a Virgin while in school.

Read her story below:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/anitafields007/status/1201018129469595648?s=19

Reacting to the story, a Twitter user Victor Ekezie (BTC) @VictorEkezie_ said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/VictorEkezie_/status/1201127736611393536

hmmmmm obinrin, may be the guy don amah, don make am oooo, see my analysis
1 you went for hand out but u didn't find d guy at home,
2 you waited to cloud gathered with rain downpour, during the heavy rain d guy came
3 there are neighbors / students in the villa/house, with all your struggled non of them could force the door open and the guy still continued in the process
4, you put on a pair of jean, the man forcefully off and tore it to rape u, despite the thickness
5 when you eventually collapse, those people outside calling Emaka still find it difficult to force d door open
6 when he eventually raped you, in the pool of blood, those around that saw u how did they entered, was he (emeka ) that opened for them?
7 after everything, school is a government with rules and regulations on their own, student affairs, department, faculty, security which of these did u reported the d case
8 how many of your friends heard about the case
9 among those that witnessed the case can u still find them now
10. I sincerely sorry for your case rape is bad and should be shunned in our society but anything such happen the perpetrator should be dealt with without delay
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:12am On Dec 02, 2019
Martinez39:
I didn't see any hospital records, perhaps I missed it.
— Be sincere, is it impossible for someone (or a group of people) to clever craft chats so that they mildly mimic evidence?
— In her story, how did she miss the obvious fact that the alleged rapist drowned her scream with a loud speaker?
— If, as the supposed neighbour (alternate account?) said, she was begged to let the rapist go scot free, why would she come out now if she could let the rapist go scot free then? Remember, she had witnesses in form of the neighbors, why did she go to the police straight away? Could this be a machinations of combined effort?
— Even if she wants to bring on justice now, why is she going to social media instead of the police? One of the signature moves of false rape accusers is to table their stories before the court of social media justice instead of going to the police.
— A coherent story is not equal to evidence. A coherent story is only credible when it is backed with strong evidence. To assume that coherence is evidence is to presuppose that human deceit and pretence cannot be formidable and malicious.

There are many reasons (and I mean many), even utterly petty, malicious and/or vindictive reasons, for someone (or a group) to orchestrate false accusations against someone (or a group of people).
.. I do understand exactly what you are implying and that was why I had to make that comment on reporting rape cases immediately it happened to avoid doubts.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by ctleurocollege: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2019
imitateMe:
[s]
Shut up there!! Did she tell you how she got his number? Did she tell you how she got to know his house? Did she tell you why she just decided to sleep over and spend the night with a full grown man? Did she tell you what prompted her to sleep on his bed while he slept on the FLOOR?
Use you big head before concluding.
She even created multiple accounts just to tarnish his image, and morons like you just believe? Fish brain!!!!![/s]

Dude why you de harass my babe

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by yusluvad(m): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Birdeyeview:
nothing wey lalasticlala no go see for nairaland
Abi oh!
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by KayCee92(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2019
And she ended up not being "brief" grin
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2019
Madam u jumped from him coming in drenched in water and apologising for coming late TO him sleeping on the floor and you sleeping on the bed abi?
What happened in between that time.
Did he beg u not to go home but sleep at his place?
Did u suggest sleeping at another female inmate's room instead of his
Did you suggest he helped u get a taxi or bike home
Questions dey i
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by wman(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2019
Too many rape apologists on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. I do understand exactly what you are implying and that was why I had to make that comment on reporting rape cases immediately it happened to avoid doubts.
I am not saying that she wasn't raped, all I am saying is that if we are to stop at what was posted here, it doesn't serve as evidence against the accused? I also agree that ladies who do not report rape immediately are shooting themselves in the foot. If care is not taken, the accuser will be made to pay settlement to the accused on account of defamation just like Busola Dakolo.

My stance is neutral.
> All accused are innocent until proven guilty.
> No evidence, no conviction.

Sorry to ask, you mentioned the hospital records, where are these hospital records?

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by SolarHub(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2019
Na them o.. Them Busola and co

Check my signature jor
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by jaxxy(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2019
He did all of his and nobody reported him ? Not even the doctors giving her 3 stitches cared what happened?? I find this amazing o

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Graxie(f): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2019
imitateMe:

Shut up there!! Did she tell you how she got his number? Did she tell you how she got to know his house? Did she tell you why she just decided to sleep over and spend the night with a full grown man? Did she tell you what prompted her to sleep on his bed while he slept on the FLOOR?
Use you big head before concluding.
She even created multiple accounts just to tarnish his image, and morons like you just believe? Fish brain!!!!!
Rapist I sight you, all the examples you gave is good enough for her to be raped. Your days are numbered.

4 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Dorlovito: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2019
If you ever have any sister, mother, niece or cousins and you are talking this rubbish i pray you encounter it then you will know and feel the pain, animal in human skin
TissuePaper:
The truth is that it is only habitual for women to play the victim...it will surprise u to know that nothing of such actually happened, this might be her own way of getting back at the guy for maybe dumping her or refusing to grant a request made by her.

We have seen it all, them busola dakolo's, and Stephanie otobo's ..if u really had a case u should be in court and not on twitter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2019
Martinez39:
I am not saying that she wasn't raped, all I am saying is that if we are to stop at what was posted here, it doesn't serve as evidence against the accused? I also agree that ladies who do not report rape immediately are shooting themselves in the foot. If care is not taken, the accuser will be made to pay settlement to the accused on account of defamation just like Busola Dakolo.

My stance is neutral.

Sorry to ask, you mentioned the hospital records, where are these hospital records?
.All what you said is correct and I still stand on early reporting of these kind of incidence.And as per the hospital records,where else will it be if not in the hospital that attended to her when it happened She should get them ASAP and head to court not Twitter.. Abi na me she wan give am?
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Saintmary(f): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
The truth is that it is only habitual for women to play the victim...it will surprise u to know that nothing of such actually happened, this might be her own way of getting back at the guy for maybe dumping her or refusing to grant a request made by her.

We have seen it all, them busola dakolo's, and Stephanie otobo's ..if u really had a case u should be in court and not on twitter.
You want to explain away the witnesses?
On behalf of all rape victims all over the world

3 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
What an animalistic behaviour

Get a lawyer and let that animal be brought to book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Saintmary(f): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2019
We live in a society that teaches males to feel entitled to the bodies of females. It's deeply unsettling.

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by kindredspirit(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2019
imitateMe:

And how are you sure she didn't create those chats? I can do likewise and tarnish ur image.

I have no proof that she didn't create the chats, just like you don't also. It's a poor reason to go about abusing people who, just like you, have no proof whatsoever nor personally know the accused and the accuser.

Do you guys not come away feeling diminished when you abuse people and call them names because they hold opinions different from yours ?

2 Likes

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Germi9: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2019
Hian!!! You dey report peraon,u dey cover him face
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by TwentyOnePilots(m): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2019
bmdmixer:
wow told d story like a novel and why u come hide him face?

Exactly my thoughts.... undecided
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Saintmary(f): 11:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Martinez39:

My stance is neutral.

These women who come out to speak of the horrors they went through give strength and courage to others to speak out too and end the culture of silence. They might not have the money to pursue redress in the court of law, but one day, someone will. The more rapists get called out, the better for the society, at least they will know what they are no longer protected by the culture of silence.

1 Like

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 11:51am On Dec 02, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.All what you said is correct and I still stand on early reporting of these kind of incidence.And as per the hospital records,where else will it be if not in the hospital that attended to her when it happened She should get them ASAP and head to court not Twitter.. Abi na me she wan give am?
Concerning the hospital reports, my point was how can we be sure that there is even an hospital report? We don't have pics of any hospital report? That's all I am saying. grin
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Martinez39(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2019
Saintmary:

These women who come out to speak of the horrors they went through give strength and courage to others to speak out too and end the culture of silence. They might not have the money to pursue redress in the court of law, but one day, someone will. The more rapists get called out, the better for the society, at least they will know what they are no longer protected by the culture of silence.
Na so. Keep fooling yourself. So if these women didn't speak, others would have no power to speak? What's stopping other supposed rape victims from speaking out?NOTHING!
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Correcton(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2019
This is pain, very terrible, Don't do anything to him , u will see God will punishe him. He can't escape it ooo.
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Kforkayla: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2019
bmdmixer:
wow told d story like a novel and why u come hide him face?
she didn’t his face is all over instagram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by bmdmixer: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2019
maoolakanm:
WHY HIDING THE FACE OF A KILLER LIKE THIS.HE SHOULD BE EXPOSED SO OTHER WOULD-BE VICTIMS WILL TAKE CAUTION.SUCH PERSON SHOULD BE PUT IN A POSTER AND MADE TO GO VIRAL.
i tire oh
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by bmdmixer: 11:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Kforkayla:
she didn’t his face is all over instagram
well am. here so is d story
Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by Nwakanwa92(m): 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2019
I use to see this particular guy then at term site unizik junction his name is usheray or bolingo,he is a maniac and yahoo boy,I knew when he bought that Toyota matric,that was when naga paid him around that 2012 or so ,the truth is that usheray is a maniac ,he has mental problem ,Even all of us know then ,he smokes and takes crac too.he behaves violently ...after some years he sold the matrix and wasted the whole money ,I still believe that he is wallowing up and down at awka till now...EMEKA is a loose Cannon ...many of our niggas has given up on him cos he is a psycho,I'm just sorry for the babe anyway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita: 'I Was Raped By Emeka Gabriel Oboh Aka Obojingo In UNIZIK' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2019
Martinez39:
Concerning the hospital reports, my point was how can we be sure that there is even an hospital report? We don't have pics of any hospital report? That's all I am saying. grin
.. Since she said she was taken to a hospital for treatment after the incident,I presume the hospital should be able to keep record of their patients and this is even where I started believing her story. But if at long run she could not produce it,then she has thrown yet another hammer into such cases.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Some Grammatical Mistakes You Make And Things You Say Wrong. / 12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.