Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Any Man That ‘chops’ A Lady Who Is Not Wet Would Go To Hell – Marriage Counselor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man That ‘chops’ A Lady Who Is Not Wet Would Go To Hell – Marriage Counselor (778 Views)

If Any Man I'm Dating Gets Broke, I'll Leave The Relationship- Lady (Video) / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Man That ‘chops’ A Lady Who Is Not Wet Would Go To Hell – Marriage Counselor by linx123: 10:00am On Dec 02, 2019
Controversial marriage counselor Lutterodt is back again and this time he says any man who penetrates a lady who is not wet during s*xual intercourse would go to hell.

According to the popular Ghanaian marriage counselor, the correct thing for every man to do during s*xual intercourse is to enter when the lady is wet and ready for action and not the other way around.

Lutterodt added that some men tend to use shea butter, saliva, and other lubricants when their women don’t get wet.

The marriage counselor advised that instead of them using lubricants, they should rather work hard in making sure their women are wet before they penetrate.

Watch his video here..................https://janefblog.com/10671-2any-man-that-chops-a-lady-who-is-not-wet-would-go-to-hell-marriage-counselor/

Re: Any Man That ‘chops’ A Lady Who Is Not Wet Would Go To Hell – Marriage Counselor by Goldensword: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2019
Big boys move around with ky jelly or blue sea Vaseline, not every time do we have time for a long pre-intimacy, BTW some women are automatic while others are Manual, no matter how you romance them you will still need extra lubricant for you to have a smooth swim

1 Like

Re: Any Man That ‘chops’ A Lady Who Is Not Wet Would Go To Hell – Marriage Counselor by SalafRider(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Some people go just de share & distribute hell fire like say na dem be landlord for there.

(1) (Reply)

I Have Forgiven My Girlfriend But Can Our Relationship Still Work? / OMG! 3 Different Hot Orgasms Women Can Have / Am i Been Used?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.