Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Out Of The Blue - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Out Of The Blue (66322 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / ROMANCE NOVEL: Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Out Of The Blue by phemy36(m): 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2020
CasNova:
I looked down and could see pre-cum oozing constantly from the tip of my dark crimson cockhead as she masterfully stroked my raging prick in her warm soft hands.

One hand worked up and down on that raging monster while her other hand was gently rolling my swollen nuts between her delicate fingers. Man, she certainly learned quickly; it was like she wanted to make up for lost time.

"Oh Bayo, that feels so good," she whispered breathlessly as my hands lifted, squeezed and felt up those astonishingly huge boobs.

She had said they were sensitive, and her continuous moaning and ragged breathing was bearing witness to that.

I pushed directly down on her jutting nipples and was delighted when they seemed to spring right back out at me forcefully as I released them.

This had drawn another groan from her and I saw her eyes roll back and close in bliss as the marvelous sensations flowed through her.

As I worked her boobs over with my warm caressing hands, I could see her pleasure level escalating rapidly. Her breath was coming in short little gasps and she was starting to squirm around on the cushion beneath her.

I wondered about the state of her panties right now as I took those long thick nipples between my thumbs and forefingers once more and gave them a firm squeeze.

"Oh Bayo ... I ... I... ," She was almost babbling now as she squirmed about beneath my hands, and her stroking hand started to work more vigorously on my pulsing rigid pole.

I saw her tongue run out unconsciously and lick around those full soft lips of hers ... and that was all it took. As I looked at her open mouth and sexy hooded eyes, I felt that thrilling sensation as my boiling semen started to rush up the pulsating shaft of my prick once more.

I was not able to warn as the first shot jettisoned forth. We both watched spellbound as the long white rope erupted from the tip of my cock and splashed forcefully right between her big boobs.

I could see her shaking as her own climax hit her as I continued to tug and roll those thimble-sized nipples between my fingers. I was proud of her though, her stroking hand never slowed its insistent magical jacking of my spewing love-muscle as I flooded her gorgeous chest.

Shot after shot spat forth all over those stunning big breasts. My release seemed like it would go on forever as I unloaded wad after creamy wad of pearly fluid all over her sumptuous bosoms.

I was in absolute heaven, my dreams coming true right before my eyes as I continued to fill my hands with her voluminous boobs while I came, my own manipulating fingers giving her a spine-tingling orgasm at the same time.

She hissed as blissful sensations of pleasure swept through her; her tremendous boobs quivering and shaking fitfully in my hands as she rode out her climax.

Her eyes were closed with the intensity of the moment, her mouth open as she gasped for air, her whole body flushed with the heat of desire as she continued to shake in the convulsive throws of a tingling release.

As the last of my ejaculating seed rained down upon that magnificent set of big round boobs, I felt totally drained as I released her heavy breasts and sat back in the chair, my own chest heaving as I drew in deep gulps of fresh air.

My madam's hands gently released my spent prick and she lowered her arms, her own body shivering in post-orgasmic bliss as her ragged breathing echoed my own.

We just sat like that for a minute or so, me in the chair and she kneeling on the pillow between my spread thighs, our bodies slowly coming down from the endorphin high of our mutual tremendous climaxes.

You can get full download @

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

Great writing skills
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 11:07am On Mar 31, 2020
As the last of my ejaculating seed rained down upon that magnificent set of big round boobs, I felt totally drained as I released her heavy breasts and sat back in the chair, my own chest heaving as I drew in deep gulps of fresh air.

My madam's hands gently released my spent prick and she lowered her arms, her own body shivering in post-orgasmic bliss as her ragged breathing echoed my own.

We just sat like that for a minute or so, me in the chair and she kneeling on the pillow between my spread thighs, our bodies slowly coming down from the endorphin high of our mutual tremendous climaxes.

"Bayo ... I ... I think you should go," she said softly, unable to look me in the eye. I could see that after being swept away by her emotions, she was coming back to earth and guilt at what she had done, at what we had done together, started to take over.

If she decided the whole thing had been a huge mistake, never to be repeated again, well ... I'd have to think about what I was going to do if that happened.

But from the look of pure ecstasy she'd had on her face when she was coming, I thought that the devil on her shoulder just might win this one.

"Okay, Madam," I said as I reached over and grabbed my boxer. I stood up beside the chair and pulled on my clothes as she continued to kneel before me, still not meeting my eyes. "Are you alright?"

"I ... I ... yes, I'm fine," she said as she looked at me, a surprisingly calm expression in her eyes and in the tone of her voice. "I just think it's best if you go right now."

She gave me a small comforting smile that warmed me deep in my soul. I could see that I didn't need to worry about her right now; she just had to sort out her own thoughts at the moment.

And the way she looked at me, I could sense a deep understanding of our new relationship was taking root within her, one I hoped to continue to build on, just the way I wanted it to.

"I love you so much, Madam." I bent over and gave her a soft tender kiss on the lips. Her lips were soft and warm against mine, and it was a perfect kiss to end the day with.

She grunted an indistinctive reply as she looked up at me. I smiled softly in return and said nothing more as I pulled my shoes on and made my way out of the bed room.

I went through the staircase to the ground floor. With a smile of satisfaction on my face, I the building and made my way to where I would get a bus to Ikeja, and from Ikeja to Palm Groove.

Back at my two-bedroom flat in Palm Groove, I thought over the events in the last one hour. Gosh, I'd always known my 51year-old madam had a terrific body, but I never knew she could look that sizzling hot!

That tight t-shirt and bum short showed off every scintillating curve of her voluptuous body.

I knew she was still thinking of many things, so I had to make sure I moved nice and slow. I had to continue to say things to her and boost her self-confidence, yet still have her feel that she was reliant on me.

I wanted to make sure she opened up to new experiences, to a sexier way of life. I wanted her to focus on me instead of venturing out on her own to any other man, but I still wanted her to feel more confident about herself.

I knew I was being selfish for desiring my madam's exquisite body for myself, but I was convinced she would be much happier with a young and committed lover that I planned to be.

Maybe I was crazy, but I didn’t mind having Big Mummy as the only woman in my life. I thought of Tina and shook my head. Between Tina and Big Mummy, I would go for the later, as crazy as the idea seemed.

You can download the full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue by SolaRaphael: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Hmn .....
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
More...
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2020
I knew she was still thinking of many things, so I had to make sure I moved nice and slow. I had to continue to say things to her and boost her self-confidence, yet still have her feel that she was reliant on me.

I wanted to make sure she opened up to new experiences, to a sexier way of life. I wanted her to focus on me instead of venturing out on her own to any other man, but I still wanted her to feel more confident about herself.

I knew I was being selfish for desiring my madam's exquisite body for myself, but I was convinced she would be much happier with a young and committed lover that I planned to be.

Maybe I was crazy, but I didn’t mind having Big Mummy as the only woman in my life. I thought of Tina and shook my head. Between Tina and Big Mummy, I would go for the later, as crazy as the idea seemed.

The following day was Friday. Madam left the office about ten in the morning to attend an event.

She called about two o’clock to inform that she would not be coming back to the office that day.

After closing from office, I went to my flat at Palm Groove. My girlfriend, Tina later came around.

I knew she would most likely spend the night with me but I realized that I was thinking about Big Mummy most of the time.

Tina could see my distracted mood and put up effort to get my attention fully back. She was a wild one who really knew how to give ‘it’ to a man.

She changed to a seductive, transparent sleep wear, and that actually reset my thinking.
She went to the kitchen to prepare the supper and I could hardly wait for her to finish.

Immediately the meal was over, even as she was clearing the plates on the small dining-table, I moved close in behind her, my stiff prick sliding into the smooth warm crevasse or her bum as I lowered my face and whispered in her ear, "Can you feel this? What are you going to do about the restless cock?"

I could feel her tremble with excitement as my warm breath bathed the sensitive tissues of her ear, and she let out a little gasp as I touched my lips to her soft regal neck and kissed her suggestively.

I ran my tongue right over the black lace choker and it felt wickedly sinful.

"Oh God, Bayo, that feels so good."

I stood stock still and withdrew my lips from her neck. She immediately knew something was amiss, just as she should.

"You didn't answer me yet; what are you going to do with my cock?"

"I'm going to suck it," she said, her modest tits heaving with excitement. I trust Tina not waste time on preambles. She was always down-to-earth, which was what I liked.

"Yes, that's right," I replied, nuzzling her neck once more as my hands slipped up to cup her breasts.

"And how often are you going to suck it?"

I gently squeezed her heavy boobs as they filled my hands, the stiff nipples thrusting into my open palms.

You can download the full story @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
More....
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 8:05am On Apr 07, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Out Of The Blue by SeyiDominion: 11:23am On Apr 07, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2020
I stood stock still and withdrew my lips from her neck. She immediately knew something was amiss, just as she should. "You didn't answer me yet; what are you going to do with my cock?"

"I'm going to suck it," she said, her modest tits heaving with excitement.

I trust Tina not waste time on preambles. She was always down-to-earth, which was what I liked.

"Yes, that's right," I replied, nuzzling her neck once more as my hands slipped up to cup her breasts.

"And how often are you going to suck it?" I gently squeezed her heavy guns as they filled my hands, the stiff nipples thrusting into my open palms.

"Oh," she groaned wantonly under my touch. "I'll suck it as often as you want."

"That's just what I wanted to hear."

I licked up her smooth neck and she shivered as I fed the tip of my tongue into her ear.

I rolled her rock-hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers as I withdrew my tongue and whispered teasingly, "That is it, Tina darling, you're always good at sucking on it. And I'm going to keep you well-fed with a steady dose of cum from now on. Would you like that?"

"Yes," she answered with a breathless hiss.

"That's a good girl," I whispered with praise as I squeezed and hefted her well-shaped boobs.

"So after you suck my cock and I'm ready to cum, what are you going to do with it?"

"Swallow it," she gasped, her body trembling with excitement under my teasing touch.

"How much are you going to swallow?"

"All of it. I'll swallow all of it." She was breathing raggedly and gasping with wanton desire.

"I'll swallow as much as you want to give me."

I reached down and stroked my rigid prick firmly upwards, forcing a gooey drop of pre-cum to ooze from the enflamed tip. I scooped it up on the tip of my index finger and brought it up to her lovely flushed face.

I moved my finger back and forth beneath her cute little nose. "Since you want my juice so badly, Tina here's a little pre-cum appetizer. Does that smell good?"

I could see her nostrils twitching with lust as she breathed in the manly scent of my liquid love.

"Mmm, it smells wonderful," she purred. Her lips parted as her tongue ran out instinctively over the brilliant red lipstick, the alluring brown gash of her sensuous mouth becoming even more inviting.

"Would you like a little taste?" I teased as I circled my glistening fingertip provocatively a mere inch from her parted red lips.

"Yes," she gasped significantly, her lust-filled eyes never leaving my shiny fingertip.

"If you want it, let me see you make a pretty little 'O' for me with those sexy lips of yours."

She instantly formed her bright red lips into a small 'O', the pursed pillows beckoning to my glistening fingertip. I loved the bright red lipstick

I'd picked out for her; with the first application her lips and mouth had become a welcoming pleasure-toy for my lust-driven desire. I felt a surge go through me, flowing right down to my overheated groin and all the way up to the engorged tip of my rearing cock.

It was the illicit lustful thrill of knowing that succulent beautiful mouth of hers would be locked well down on my surging prick soon enough.

You can get the full download @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

1 Like

Re: Out Of The Blue by tonysunkan: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 7:51am On Apr 09, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Ohio7(m): 12:45am On Apr 10, 2020
Nice write up so fa...please don't keep us waiting for updates..
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 7:54am On Apr 10, 2020
Waiting for more.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2020
She instantly formed her bright red lips into a small 'O', the pursed pillows beckoning to my glistening fingertip.

I loved the bright red lipstick I'd picked out for her; with the first application her lips and mouth had become a welcoming pleasure-toy for my lust-driven desire.

I felt a surge go through me, flowing right down to my overheated groin and all the way up to the engorged tip of my rearing cock. It was the illicit lustful thrill of knowing that succulent beautiful mouth of hers would be locked well down on my surging prick soon enough.

"If I give this to you, are you going to be a good girl and let me do what I want with that pretty mouth of yours?"

"Yes," she replied; a pleading tone in her voice now as her tongue ran out around her lips once more.

"Alright then, here you go." I slipped my sticky finger between her soft lips, feeling them close down upon it instantly. I felt her tongue slither around the tip, drawing the liquid goodness deep into her hungry mouth.

"Hmn," she purred blissfully, her eyes closing in pleasure as she sucked gently on my probing digit.

With her vivid pursed lips nursing wantonly on my finger, I drew it slowly back and forth between those full pouty pillows.

"That's my good girl, just keep doing that. In a few minutes, I'm going to start to work over that mouth of yours real good with something bigger."

She quivered with rapture at my words, her lush body slumping back against mine. I kept slowly sliding my finger back and forth between her sucking lips, my other hand kneading and caressing one firm breast.

“Now, I’ll like to take some memorable picture shots which I can always remember this moment by, just as I did the other time. Are you ready for me?”

"Mmm," she hummed in agreement, nodding her head slightly as she kept sucking at my finger.

It looked incredibly sexy, my glistening finger moving slowly in and out of her mouth, traces of her cherry-red lipstick shining on my finger all the way down to the third knuckle.

"That's good. We'll take some nice pictures first and then I'll feed you a nice creamy load, straight from the source," I said as I withdrew my finger from her mouth with a teasing little

"POP!" I reached over and grabbed my phone, anxious to get some good shots, before I actually shot off myself.

She had me so turned on by what she was wearing that I knew it wouldn't take long.

You can get the full download @ https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261
Re: Out Of The Blue by FairCritic(m): 9:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Nice story
Re: Out Of The Blue by Awesome05: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2020
Cool.
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 7:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
. I scooped it up on the tip of my index finger and brought it up to her lovely flushed face.

I moved my finger back and forth beneath her cute little nose.

"Since you want my juice so badly, Tina here's a little pre-cum appetizer. Does that smell good?"

I could see her nostrils twitching with lust as she breathed in the manly scent of my liquid love. "Mmm, it smells wonderful," she purred.

Her lips parted as her tongue ran out instinctively over the brilliant red lipstick, the alluring brown gash of her sensuous mouth becoming even more inviting.

"Would you like a little taste?" I teased as I circled my glistening fingertip provocatively a mere inch from her parted red lips.

"Yes," she gasped significantly, her lust-filled eyes never leaving my shiny fingertip.

"If you want it, let me see you make a pretty little 'O' for me with those sexy lips of yours."

She instantly formed her bright red lips into a small 'O', the pursed pillows beckoning to my glistening fingertip.

I loved the bright red lipstick I'd picked out for her; with the first application her lips and mouth had become a welcoming pleasure-toy for my lust-driven desire.

I felt a surge go through me, flowing right down to my overheated groin and all the way up to the engorged tip of my rearing cock.

It was the illicit lustful thrill of knowing that succulent beautiful mouth of hers would be locked well down on my surging prick soon enough.

"If I give this to you, are you going to be a good girl and let me do what I want with that pretty mouth of yours?"

"Yes," she replied; a pleading tone in her voice now as her tongue ran out around her lips once more.

"Alright then, here you go." I slipped my sticky finger between her soft lips, feeling them close down upon it instantly.

I felt her tongue slither around the tip, drawing the liquid goodness deep into her hungry mouth.

"Hmn," she purred blissfully, her eyes closing in pleasure as she sucked gently on my probing digit.

With her vivid pursed lips nursing wantonly on my finger, I drew it slowly back and forth between those full pouty pillows.

"That's my good girl, just keep doing that. In a few minutes, I'm going to start to work over that mouth of yours real good with something bigger."

She quivered with rapture at my words, her lush body slumping back against mine. I kept slowly sliding my finger back and forth between her sucking lips, my other hand kneading and caressing one firm breast.

“Now, I’ll like to take some memorable picture shots which I can always remember this moment by, just as I did the other time. Are you ready for me?”

"Mmm," she hummed in agreement, nodding her head slightly as she kept sucking at my finger.

It looked incredibly sexy, my glistening finger moving slowly in and out of her mouth, traces of her cherry-red lipstick shining on my finger all the way down to the third knuckle.

Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by tonysunkan: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice update.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Saturn101: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by Zamar: 7:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting story.
Re: Out Of The Blue by BigBasher: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2020
Hmn.
Re: Out Of The Blue by CasNova: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
As I looked at her incredible sexy body—a body just made for sex— in that wickedly sexy outfit, I knew it wouldn't be long before I'd be ready to go again after feeding her a nice gooey batch of semen.

I'd never seen such an intoxicatingly sexy display of scent in my life. I shivered once more as I took in every little detail of that lustily wanton outfit, knowing that I'd definitely be giving her more than two loads before I was done with her tonight.

"What do you want me to do first?" she asked compliantly, her face flushed with desire.

A million possible images swirled through my head, knowing she'd look so sexy in any of them.

"Why don't you stand and lean one arm against the doorframe first, and put your other hand on your hip?"

She did as I asked, the pose making her look fantastic as it accentuated her boobs, the nipples already incredibly hard and darkly swollen.

I took a number of pictures before getting her to stand with her hands on each of her hips and her feet spread slightly apart. Oh gosh, did that ever look hot! I snapped a few shots before moving on.

"Lift up one of your breasts and let me see you suck on it." She did as I asked, and I almost shot off on the spot as I watched her pouty lips clamp down on the protruding bud and suck feverishly.

"Now the other one." She moved from one to the other and I zoomed in and took some shots of her shining nipples, the tips now brilliantly covered with her red lipstick.

"Let’s move to the bedroom," I directed, snapping shot after shot. She eagerly complied, her pretty dark eyes taking on an alluring sultry look as she posed for the camera.

This was the kind of lady I had always dreamed of; a cum-hungry bewitching enchantress, ready and willing to take load after load of her lover's cum.

We were soon in the bedroom.

"Lie back against those stacked up pillows."

She did as I asked while I moved to the foot of the bed. She leaned against the head of the bed, her boobs looking fantastically inviting as they stood tauntingly on her chest.

"Now slowly draw your legs up and let your knees drift apart ... yeah ... that's it, nice and slow; just like that."

I snapped shot after shot, my cock getting even harder as she provocatively drew her knees up slowly, her spike-heeled shoes digging sensually into the mattress before she slowly let her legs roll teasingly open to each side.

You can get the full download: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/out_of_the_blue/30261

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / Please Help, My 4 Years Relationship Seems To Be Crashing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.