Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. (5093 Views)

My Younger Brother's Girlfriend Don't Reply To 'I Love You' / Clingy Girlfriend Don't Want To Leave... Help!!! / My Girlfriend Don't Trust Me With Her Pant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Dannonye(f): 11:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ehya Sorry sha Hope she doesn't send nudes sha?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Larryfest(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2019
The excuse she gave is bullshiit, assuming she said she isn't the picture freak type that would have been much more ok but to say it has to do with her tribe or whatever is rubbish.. Not everyone likes taking pics, i as a person don't and my babe knows so she can't think otherwise.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2019
isyourboy:
U no fine ni. Girls hate snapping pics with ugly dude
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Scaaaaam grin grin Sakamanje! Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2019
lefulefu:
taking pics with a girl is even no guarantee that she is ur girlfriend cheesy.i can snap pics with a girl and she will sit on my lap and hold me but then that doesnt mean she"s my girfriend.of all things in this world pix should be the last thing bothering u cheesy.

the importance here is not really the pic but what she writes under that pic.... if she tags the pic #myfriend #pocketmoney or #mumunumberONE
then that bro better start running... its all about showing someone that you are proud of what you have with them.

Ariza:
The simple logic behind the bolded is:
Don't publicize your relationship but your marriage. He is not your husband until he marries you don't let the world think otherwise. Your girl is wise.

so what you are saying is that she doesnt want to burn bridges, in case some other dudes would be interested in marrying her?! i guess in your world, dating (or taking a chance with) someone is useless unless they marry you, right? all what has happened between a bf/gf (all the 1000s of times he mounted her/took care of her/ cherished her/ provided for her) is irrelevant, right?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

the importance here is not really the pic but what she writes under that pic.... if she tags the pic #myfriend #pocketmoney or #mumunumberONE
then that bro better start running... its all about showing someone that you are proud of what you have with them.

so what you are saying is that she doesnt want to burn bridges, in case some other dudes would be interested in marrying her?! i guess in your world, dating (or taking a chance with) someone is useless unless they marry you, right? all what has happened between a bf/gf (all the 1000s of times he mounted her/took care of her/ cherished her/ provided for her) is irrelevant, right?
grin grin grin no naija girl with sense in her head will upload such a tagged pic on facebook except maybe the guy offend her in a way so hence she wants to piss him off grin.i am very sure op must have been bugging and disturbing her to upload their pics on her facebook page for him to come here complaining.when e reach a stage u dey beg a girl to upload a pic u took together thats the moment u start falling ur hand cheesy cheesy.me i dont even upload pics i take with ladies cos when u do guys will be fond of asking weda na ur girlfriend be dat and if u say no they will be asking u go give them her number.all my pics wey i snap na with my guys.if u see a female in it then maybe it was a social event. and i dont beg girls to upload pics i took with them cos that reeks of inferiority complex cheesy.whats so special in the girl dat i will be begging her to upload pic i took with her cheesy.na only my would be wife pic i go upload for my page or maybe my female relations grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin no naija girl with sense in her head will upload such a tagged pic on facebook except maybe the guy offend her in a way so hence she wants to piss him off grin.i am very sure op must have been bugging and disturbing her to upload their pics on her facebook page for him to come here complaining.when e reach a stage u dey beg a girl to upload a pic u took together thats the moment u start falling ur hand cheesy cheesy.me i dont even upload pics i take with ladies cos when u do guys will be fond of asking weda na ur girlfriend be dat and if u say no they will be asking u go give them her number.all my pics wey i snap na with my guys.if u see a female in it then maybe it was a social event. and i dont beg girls to upload pics i took with them cos that reeks of inferiority complex cheesy.whats so special in the girl dat i will be begging her to upload pic i took with her cheesy.na only my would be wife pic i go upload for my page or maybe my female relations grin.

although it was an exaggeration from my part, a caring word towards a person you are dating is needed. would you blame the OP for wanting to show the whole world the woman he loves? if the babe is serious about this man (and view him as such) she wouldnt have any issue taking any picture together.

i also dont post pics online about my business but if my woman is asking me for a pic then i would have no problem with it (whether she uploads it on "her" social media or not).... its if i am reluctant to even take a pic with her that the warning bell will start ringing. so long as she doesnt force me to upload it on "my" profile then i am all good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 03, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Rephrase your statement maybe you will get a worthy reply until then enjoy this.

Don't forget your manners just because you are on a forum.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Kakamorufu(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2019
move on bro angry
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by seanwilliam(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2019
If you really have something doing, you'll not be concerned about that
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Kakamorufu(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2019
simple thing to do is to find her fellow tribes men and ask if it's really true what she told u.

Simple thing... no dey do logbologbo abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by elijahozzy(m): 7:49am On Dec 03, 2019
Christiana24:
My girlfriend Dont like us taking pictures together.
Aside that, she's 100% caring. She does what a girl in love would do.
But she Dont like us taking pictures together. When i questioned her, she said in their place, it's a taboo for a woman to take pictures with a guy she is dating that has not marry her.

Should i react and see that as a scam?

I wanted breaking up in my mind but her kind heart never wanted me to. Shest too kind and caring (don't say "this one is in love that's why he is praising the girl saying she's too kind", I'm just being sincere)

Advise Plz

My guy that’s a spoil alert, get a plan B girl friend ooo. Incase she breaks up with you so you don’t feel pain because she has giving you are a reason to have a plan B oooo, no sleep, stay wicked
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
Christiana24:
My girlfriend Dont like us taking pictures together.
Aside that, she's 100% caring. She does what a girl in love would do.
But she Dont like us taking pictures together. When i questioned her, she said in their place, it's a taboo for a woman to take pictures with a guy she is dating that has not marry her.

Should i react and see that as a scam?

I wanted breaking up in my mind but her kind heart never wanted me to. Shest too kind and caring (don't say "this one is in love that's why he is praising the girl saying she's too kind", I'm just being sincere)

Advise Plz
I had the same issue with a guy that I dated for 4 years...he knew I don't like taking pictures but he used that against me and we went our separate ways ....I know it's weird when a lady says she doesn't like taking pictures but it doesn't mean she's cheating on you. truth is I'm still in love with him even though we broke up early last year...She's your gf you should know her to an extent by now. not taking pictures with you doesn't mean she's cheating on you
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Lonelypacifist6: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Dump that Wench immediately, she's using you to catch cruse that is how they do wenches everywhere.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by meum: 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is it the pictures that you want or the kind-hearted lady?

Na you go tire 2 dey take pictures when you do the needful grin
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by biosystech: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Lmao! Taboo? Since when? Did they know the mobile handset with camera would be invented when they made that law about a lady not taking pictures with a man she's yet to marry? Ask her the year the taboo was enacted and when phones came into existence, then, juxtapose both.

If she doesn't like pictures of her being taken because she's not one to publicize her relationship until it leads to marriage, I understand as I'm not one to take pictures of myself too. Which one is taboo?

If you're interested in getting a preowned laptop, do click on my username. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by simplepee(f): 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
Is that supposed to be a problem?
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by Kastrom: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Freehuman:
grin

Madman, you re here. Abeg, give that guy one comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by ATTemi: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Love with your head not heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by bash12: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
Audio girlfriend, it's love scam beware
Re: My Girlfriend Don't Like We Both Taking Pictures. by elmagnifico411(m): 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Its not by force to snap foto with u now, and it doesn’t necessarily mean she’s cheating. She just might not buy the idea. After all, you’re still a ‘boyfriend ‘ not a ‘Husband’. When I was still in the dating zone, I never took pictures with my girls too.. maybe she doesn’t want people to start counting for her.. what if u guys don’t end up together? What if u later go your way? So she’ll pick up anothe BF for herself and stay another round of pictures with that one too? Then when she finally gets married to some guy in the future she’ll show him all the bobo she had before pinning him down? Who picture help? Mtcheww. Social media don scatter relationships finish.. once u no mention somebody or keep his/her pictures in your album, wahala don start. Nonsense and picture snapping..

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Cheated On Me So I Slept With Two Of Her Friends / OMG! See How This Girl Is Walking On The Road Almost Naked (video) / Does A Lady’s Skimpy Dress Seduce Rapists? See This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.