Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up (61151 Views)

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Midas01: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mumu, post your picture let's see if you're fine than her.
Enemyofpeace:
No be sey the fokn maggot fine sef. Olosho seeking for attention
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
AlphaStyles:
why did she buy a religious book to useless it since it's an holy book? It's like u people think it's film until people start hunting u people

Can't u respect people's religion? Must u go around finding them trouble and thinking u can get away with it because their religion doesn't permit them to act? One they when they have heard enough that day u will see how much humans can tolerate
she is allowed to buy any book she wants. I buy books to read with my own money and when I no longer need them, I throw them to the bin or burn them. we all have books that matters to us

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nnnanna: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

Uzodimgba

A Yoruba Christian threatening to rubbish the Quran, Yoruba Muslims are threatening her with the consequences which is beheading.
You still find a way to bring Igbo people to the matter.
Was it Igbo person that threatened to rubbish the Quran?
Why are you Yorubastard people like this?
What evidence do you have the person you quoted is Igbo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Deandean: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
I was following his statement albeit being surprised at the way he talk peacefully and with utmost civility...i was wondering, wat changed...until his last statement,then i felt YAGA!! the long prologue was a decoy,in summary...if she tries it,we'll declare war against Christian because shez a Christian ...Bigotry....I condemn her ways by all means,but its 2019,are there no other ways of dealing with religious differences than slitting of throats?

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by mamajj17(f): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
What is actually wrong with this MANNERLESS GIRL? Should we call it DEPRESSION?
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by legba1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
To everyone encouraging thi MOFO...I hope you will partake of the consequence of her stupidity...I sincerely just hope so
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nnnanna: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
royalads:
It's such a shame that a beautiful lady like this one has sworn not to make use of the grey matter in her head. Isorait.

Did Prophet Muhammad make use of his grey matter?

Child bride

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by castiello(m): 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
You are supposed to be bundled tight with chain and wire with tape around your stinky mouth and dump in Yaba left maximum enclosure mumu somebody

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

"If the law enforcement agencies don’t act on unwarranted provocation; then they should also not act when the repercussions start to come"

Moda fuckkker don't even think of it

I love this girl
Etionsa my kind of woman
Nobody can touch you

A woman who doesn't give a fuckkkkk about what people say

A woman who is not an hypocrite

A woman who is intelligent and smoke weed

3 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
It's far from 'seeking fame' bla bla.....

Etinosa needs urgent emotional/phsycological help before she self-destruct!...

I hope she gets help asap!
Where is her family by d way?...

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Okay I have heard you.

All the best
I'm a Christian and I love this your repy
Thanks sir we can be friends if you don't mind

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
she is allowed to buy any book she wants. I buy books to read with my own money and when I no longer need them, I throw them to the bin or burn them. we all have books that matters to us
well there are separate books that are special and are meant for certain use

I keep warning u people tolerance has limit if u keep taking religious people for fools
Keep rubbish their items
Keep thinking u can do anyhow u like to them and get away with it

One day they will snap and even the government will turn a blind eye to you

I keep warning u people u keep forming stubbornness

TOLERANCE HAS LIMITS OO

THEY WONT WAIT FOR GOD TO JUDGE U THEY WILL BY THEMSELVES

RELIGION IS A VERY HOT TOPIC EVEN THE WORLD GOVERNMENT PLAYS GENTLE WITH IT

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Btruth: 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Danmaiduguri(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:
Just clearly tell us you will slaughter her by the demands of your religion.

You have said nothing new.

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!

Mathew10:34-36" Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring PEACE, but a SWORD"

3 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Patrioticman007(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
mikezuruki:
Unlike the muric guy, this one is wise. I was actually expect threats and all before opening the thread, but the guy disappointed me. good one imam

Islamaphobia is an imaginary fear of Muslims without just cause. While the real threat is unattended to. ie. Adolf Hitler was a Christian murderer, whose action caused the highest death of mankind in history, with over 50 million people killed due to his believe of superiority of pure white race, as against any other.

3 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Guyman02: 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

There are over 300 tribes in Nigeria, why do insult Igbo Christians just to prove a point and respond to a pseudonym

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nnnanna: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
HAKYN1:

Osu, why is it that majority of Biafra people are sens*less, Etinosa, Yoruba! Please go and take your drug

She's your fellow yorubastard from Edo

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Prince001(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!

Is that what u read from the Imam comment?
No religion is exempted from Terrorism, d issue only is that white people define what is terror or what not which is funny. And for us most na follow follow we cant think for ourselves just like the so called terrorists.
If u don't know check just type Christian terrorist on Google and see what u will find or any other religion. No religion as far i can recollect support terrorism. Full stop!

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by yahoosurepass(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Islam the world largest death cult wink
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
Etinosa is confused over life.

Maybe she doesn't know where her next meal will come from.

I pity her because her actions are just outward reactions to her inward needs.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Ayoefa: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
[[s]quote author=GraGra247 post=84589535]Just clearly tell us you will slaughter her by the demands of your religion.

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!! [/quote][/s]

Retarded brainwashed Xtian religious terrorist spotted .
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by MrSly(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

In as much as I don't support the moniker whom you have quoted for not seeing the obvious truth in the Imam's words, I also do not support you for trying to mislead people. People should be security conscious. But telling people that it is entirely lies that an average Muslim man can be violent at little provocation is a subtle means of luring them into loosing their guards as well and that I neither support.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by smileyoo: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
etinosa know your environment. nigerians know your environment.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by GraGra247(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
Smarttravels:
It hurts doesn't it...that part of you bigoted brain that is oozing out of your mouth? You will be alright las las...Pele.

Mumu who's bigoted here. Is it me or your blood thirsty terrorist religious gang that are ready to spill blood as always.

Talk to me when you finally become human. Wicked devils.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
I hope she doesn't wake up to realize there is a bounty on her head like John Wick ...the Christian patriot group are still obviously considering what to do her whether to send her to Yaba left or let her be,the Muslims group might not have that patient ...don't because of fame end up in flames o...you have been warned.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by kowopealajo: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2019
I am a Christian and yet I disagree with this guy, your can't just hate on someone else's religion. Stop saying nonsense.
CrimeKsmart:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by shaklisco(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

"If the law enforcement agencies don’t act on unwarranted provocation; then they should also not act when the repercussions start to come"

Moda fuckkker don't even think of it

I love this girl
Etionsa my kind of woman
Nobody can touch you

A woman who doesn't give a fuckkkkk about what people say

A woman who is not an hypocrite

A woman who is intelligent and smoke weed

may almighty God give you such a woman as daughter �

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Goalnaldo(m): 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Me too I want to be popular by burning the Quran but my fear is that I might be beheaded before the fame comes tongue
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by kophy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

With the issue at hand, just read what you have written? It is really sad we find ourselves in this kind of mess.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out In Skimpy Outfit (Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.