Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up (61150 Views)

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
I so much dislike this girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
Etinosa actions will not also cause harm to herself but will also influence others which will also bring harm to themselves

U get freedom to do anything doesn't mean u should misbehave if u misbehave don't complain when the consequences is too much for u

U go after people's religion because u see them as dumb dumb because they are not permitted to act

Sorry not everybody will dialogue with u

Better be guided

7 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Forward77(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
It’s actually funny that she’s getting what she’s seeking “ATTENTION”

If you people respond to her illicit acts, you’re giving her more fame.

Just ignore her completely!

Normally, I wouldn’t comment on posts like this.
But because a chief imam has actually spoken.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Enemyofpeace: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
ednut1:
DSS should arrest her
for wetin now? Na so una DSS useless?
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Organs(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:
Just clearly tell us you will slaughter her by the demands of your religion.

You have said nothing new.

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!

All you needed to do was read what he wrote. Maybe you would've gotten some education and be more informed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by frubben(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2019
After much talk, I still swell violence in his speech

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Smarttravels(f): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!
It hurts doesn't it...that part of you bigoted brain that is oozing out of your mouth? You will be alright las las...Pele.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by adeoba2008(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

You are our of your senses.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Unik3030:
u are the one that is not putting your brain to proper use in this case, what she did is wrong n it must b condemned totally cos.she is displaying her stupidity now n u are taking side with her, the question for u is that can u also b that stupid?
I am a Christian bro b4 u start talking crap
she did nothing wrong. Bible may be your holy book but it is just another book for some. let the God of the Bible fight for himself if he thinks someone is messing up his book

3 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by YorubaPrince: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Ghen, Ghen… dem don come... grin
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

I love this girl
Etionsa my kind of woman
Nobody can touch you

A woman who doesn't give a fuckkkkk about what people say

A woman who is not an hypocrite

A woman who is intelligent and smoke weed

birds of the same feather flocks together if both of u marry I doubt both of u will even last

3 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Preator: 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmn. Seems the popularity she gained from going naked on IG is waning. She wants to trend by force.

A scholar once said: there are two ways to achieve fame; you either do something extremely good or something abhorrently bad.

5 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
for wetin now? Na so una DSS useless?
incitememt

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by owila4luv(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
in my opinion she shud be arrested to serve as a deterrent to others, as her attitude is senseless and amount to sacrilege

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by V1C70R(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
Newmanball:
Let's make money tonight
Oya na, what are we waiting for again?
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
ednut1:
incitememt
who she incite?
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
she did nothing wrong. Bible may be your holy book but it is just another book for some. let the God of the Bible fight for himself if he thinks someone is messing up his book
why did she buy a religious book to useless it since it's an holy book? It's like u people think it's film until people start hunting u people

Can't u respect people's religion? Must u go around finding them trouble and thinking u can get away with it because their religion doesn't permit them to act? One they when they have heard enough that day u will see how much humans can tolerate

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by LyfeJennings(m): 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Etinosa is destined for soon if she tries it
So many suicide bombers and killers would fish her at no cost. As in zero cost if she tries it. Even like this she isn't safe.
Make she try am. Dem no dey tell person

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Babaheekmat: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Laughing..

Them be same same fa
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Unik3030: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
respect is reciprocal, respect others n they respect u too.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by meobizy(f): 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Like I give a f-uck. People have too much time on their hands. Me included.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by aminusodiq(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

oponu ni eee see

4 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Patrioticman007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
What ?.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Balogunodua(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Forward77:
It’s actually funny that she’s getting what she’s seeking “ATTENTION”

If you people respond to her illicit acts, you’re giving her more fame.

Just ignore her completely!

Normally, I wouldn’t comment on posts like this.
But because a chief imam has actually spoken.
100 gbosa for u.
Ordinary Etinosa dey giv all dis northern imam's headache.

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by mamajj17(f): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Etinosa is chasing fame

Pity her thou, looking for FAME, but not in this manner my dear undecided

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Etinosa is chasing fame
Same fame that will destroy her soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Bonapart(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Etinosa is an idiotic nincompoop who thinks that being mad is fame...Karma will come soon

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Unlike the muric guy, this one is wise. I was actually expect threats and all before opening the thread, but the guy disappointed me. good one imam

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out In Skimpy Outfit (Photos) / Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.