Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up (61148 Views)

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Omoboricash(m): 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

Thanks bro. It cannot be better said than this

3 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Femeto: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Child of the world she has join bad gang.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by kophy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nnnanna:
Stupid Muhammedians

A Quran was burnt in Norway and Muhammedians are protesting against it in Pakistan, burning the Norwegian flag and calling on the Norwegian government to behead the man that burned the Quran.

Stupid Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen sympathizers

Your comments shows the kind of training you received or you derail.

3 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by amaridigital(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

This very thread and countless others worse than it are clear proofs that your religion is blood thirsty.

You only need a working brain to easily see through the web of propaganda and lies your fellow adherents generate to try cover for your intolerant religion.

I am a Christian. Born into Christianity but history tells me there is no kingdom as divided as the kingdom of Christ. It seems the devil has hijacked Christendom and Islam but there are still genuine Christians and Moslems. As much as we have suicide bombers claiming to be Moslems, we also have numerous Christians committing suicide despite the eternal consequence of that action.
As much as you would like to demonize Islam, remember that the Catholic church destroyed many lives of Clergy men during the time of Reformation. As much as American Presidents would like to quote the scripture and call themselves Christians, they also shed many innocent blood especially in the middle east. See what happened in Iraq and elsewhere?
Let us all find a way to live in harmony. The US that claims to trust in God has enough weaponry that could destroy the whole planet. Does that make sense?
That Actress doesn't need to trend by blasphemy. She doesn't have to do that.

6 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Kokaine(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Etinosa is chasing fame
and she's getting more and more infamous by the day.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by shogsman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
Death threats will start visiting her shortly,her parents have failed to train her properly,if she continue this way I’m afraid her life is forfeit.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
AlphaStyles:
well there are separate books that are special and are meant for certain use

I keep warning u people tolerance has limit if u keep taking religious people for fools
Keep rubbish their items
Keep thinking u can do anyhow u like to them and get away with it

One day they will snap and even the government will turn a blind eye to you

I keep warning u people u keep forming stubbornness

TOLERANCE HAS LIMITS OO

THEY WONT WAIT FOR GOD TO JUDGE U THEY WILL BY THEMSELVES

RELIGION IS A VERY HOT TOPIC EVEN THE WORLD GOVERNMENT PLAYS GENTLE WITH IT

The problem with atheist is that they loose their sense when it comes to religion....their hatred for religion doesn’t make them think objectively..it is not rice and beans or pizza talk, religion has a section in the constitution of all nation because of its sensitivity..
They forget religion has become an identity of people, just like race and sexuality.... even in advance countries u don’t provoke those 3hot topics anyhow...

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Sterope(f): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
The pathetic girl may be having a mental breakdown.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by akdjr(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
In as much as I will not encourage my sister @Etinosa to do such with Bible and Koran, but my problem with all these fanatics is that they will call us traditionalist as being fetish and evil and we neither react nor accuse them of hate speech yet someone bought a book with Bible writtens and decided to smoke with it or shit on it and e de pain dem.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by arent88(m): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
she did nothing wrong. Bible may be your holy book but it is just another book for some. let the God of the Bible fight for himself if he thinks someone is messing up his book
so there is nothing in that house she can use as ash trey except the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by orion7: 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Saheed9:
I know she won’t try it
or you your Muslim friends will kill her abi
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by sungfeing(m): 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
Unik3030:
u are the one that is not putting your brain to proper use in this case, what she did is wrong n it must b condemned totally cos.she is displaying her stupidity now n u are taking side with her, the question for u is that can u also b that stupid?
I am a Christian bro b4 u start talking crap
On what grounds do you condemn her?
Even the bible said you shouldn't judge others
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nnnanna: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
kophy:
Your comments shows the kind of training you received or you derail.

That's nice

Say no to Islamist

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The problem with atheist is that they loose their sense when it comes to religion....their hatred for religion doesn’t make them think objectively..it is not rice and beans or pizza talk, religion has a section in the constitution of all nation because of its sensitivity..
They forget religion has become an identity of people, just like race and sexuality.... even in advance countries u don’t provoke those 3hot topics anyhow...
they think everything they do they can get away with it because they have rights and they are atheists

Religion is not something you toy with because it can lead to war or even conflicts

Atheists on Nairaland think they can bully religious people anyhow and claim it's their rights

I don't support violence but when people snap at them they shouldn't run but face it

Not everybody will continue to tolerate this nonsense
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
sungfeing:

On what grounds do you condemn her?
Even the bible said you shouldn't judge others
the Bible also says don't be afraid of speaking the truth
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by hyperflex(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
If religious or even ethnic violence starts a lot of social media youths will suffer cuz most don’t have survival instincts. All you know is to work, make money, Bleep and party. Whether u believe in a God or not the blowback will affect both atheists and religious.

Let’s have sense please. Nigeria is not so settled. Don’t think because you’re in Lagos nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by aspiring44: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
dominique:
I agree, ignore the attention seeking lout. That other cleric was being unnecessarily melodramatic

The chief imam 's statement is so matured compared to the other man.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by CrimeKsmart: 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hizzy:

I'm a Christian and I love this your repy
Thanks sir we can be friends if you don't mind
You are welcome. No p bro

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
hyperflex:
If religious or even ethnic violence starts a lot of social media youths will suffer cuz most don’t have survival instincts. All you know is to work, make money, Bleep and party. Whether u believe in a God or not the blowback will affect both atheists and religious.

Let’s have sense please. Nigeria is not so settled. Don’t think because you’re in Lagos nothing will happen.
they won't think about that all they know how to do is encourage her because they feel she can do anything and it's her right
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by CSTR2: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

Yoruba are not the standard for either Christianity or Islam.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Lonelypacifist6: 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Terrorist with snowflake feeling just like that scamming mod.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by ayusco85(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

"If the law enforcement agencies don’t act on unwarranted provocation; then they should also not act when the repercussions start to come"

Moda fuckkker don't even think of it

I love this girl
Etionsa my kind of woman
Nobody can touch you

A woman who doesn't give a fuckkkkk about what people say

A woman who is not an hypocrite

A woman who is intelligent and smoke weed

See your life
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by 12inchDickson: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
No p
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by oxiide22(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nnnanna:
Stupid Muhammedians

A Quran was burnt in Norway and Muhammedians are protesting against it in Pakistan, burning the Norwegian flag and calling on the Norwegian government to behead the man that burned the Quran.

Stupid Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen sympathizers

;Dsorry don't kill your self I knw how u feel. Depressed cat
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by ohiku4every1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Etinosa, no mind them, just try to use Holy Quran as ashes tray.. and get 100% ready for the consequences...
na your body go tell U
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by BRASH: 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
I fear for this girl's life

This people are so intolerant. From the tone of this man's statement, I could sense anger and bitterness. For him to call on the security operatives over a mere statement says a lot about Islam. I won't be surprised if she' s attacked.
May GOD protect her from these blood suckers. Why can't they allow their god to fight his battles? Is their god that powerless that he now needs humans to fight for him?
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Neddyogu(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Coded warning.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Brightgem(f): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:
Just clearly tell us you will slaughter her by the demands of your religion.

You have said nothing new.

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!
Bla Bla Bla! Quit blabbing! If Muslims were as evil as your likes like to think, or if the Quran indeed instructs violence and killings I doubt you'll be alive too. But then, your opinion doesn't count, it's just an opinion.

We do not exist to try and convince you otherwise. Anything more you say will be nothing more than blaabs!

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by adebopo: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=GraGra247 post=84589535]Just clearly tell us you will slaughter her by the demands of your religion.

You have said nothing new.

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!! [/quotel]Please try to be objective for once in your life.
Thanks
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by ojobek: 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

This very thread and countless others worse than it are clear proofs that your religion is blood thirsty.

You only need a working brain to easily see through the web of propaganda and lies your fellow adherents generate to try cover for your intolerant religion.
Even God is not tolerant, there must be consequence to all action,could you please ask God why he created PARADISE AND HELL FIRE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Ijebu Meets Helen And Susan Who Defamed Davido (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.