Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up (61153 Views)

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by favour32(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
Etinosa is sitting on keg of gunpowder with other religion.
Dem go treat her f¥¢k up if she try am.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by BlackPantherCri: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
I agree.

It is worse than hate speech.

Etinosa should be arrested for public disturbance
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by badman007(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

Nigeria does not belong to Christians or muslims.

It belongs to all of us. Say no to discrimination and religious intolerance.

Freedom of speech is everyone entitlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by 0monnak0da: 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2019
The funny thing is that Muhamid never wrote down any Quran in his life

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by pieces18: 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:
Just clearly tell us you will slaughter her by the demands of your religion.

You have said nothing new.

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches p
eace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!
This guy get brain at all?

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by HypePlusIQ(m): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2019
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

"If the law enforcement agencies don’t act on unwarranted provocation; then they should also not act when the repercussions start to come"

Moda fuckkker don't even think of it

I love this girl
Etionsa my kind of woman
Nobody can touch you

A woman who doesn't give a fuckkkkk about what people say

A woman who is not an hypocrite

A woman who is intelligent and smoke weed

You have bad taste in women

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by HypePlusIQ(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!

So much hate!!

You can do better

2 Likes

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by DedeNkem: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
Religion has caused more evil in the world than good!

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by HypePlusIQ(m): 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
she did nothing wrong. Bible may be your holy book but it is just another book for some. let the God of the Bible fight for himself if he thinks someone is messing up his book

You will be fine.

Amen
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by mechanics(m): 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
He's right, there is repurcussion for such action.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by faceland: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2019
If I was a police officer. I would pay her a visit and promise her that if she cause a riot, I would arrest her and drop her in Kano state. That would put her in line.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by DonBenny77(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
The damage is done already..... her days are numbered
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Jaapu: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

He's a compound fool
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Bimpe29: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
She is in for it big time. A wayward soul looking for fame, sadly for her that brings her eternal sorrow unless she repent.
embarassed
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by onyxo76(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
I can't guarantee her safety afterwards, even mr freeze that is always bashing pastors knows that story go different if he try am with Muslim cleric
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by GraGra247(m): 7:32pm On Dec 03, 2019
amaridigital:

I am a Christian. Born into Christianity but history tells me there is no kingdom as divided as the kingdom of Christ. It seems the devil has hijacked Christendom and Islam but there are still genuine Christians and Moslems. As much as we have suicide bombers claiming to be Moslems, we also have numerous Christians committing suicide despite the eternal consequence of that action.
As much as you would like to demonize Islam, remember that the Catholic church destroyed many lives of Clergy men during the time of Reformation. As much as American Presidents would like to quote the scripture and call themselves Christians, they also shed many innocent blood especially in the middle east. See what happened in Iraq and elsewhere?
Let us all find a way to live in harmony. The US that claims to trust in God has enough weaponry that could destroy the whole planet. Does that make sense?
That Actress doesn't need to trend by blasphemy. She doesn't have to do that.

Abeg shift. You're not a Christian. I'm in no way deceived.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by VolvoS60(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

^^^
This doesn't add up.

The fellow you quoted said nothing about ethnicity. It adds nothing to this discussion.

Stick to the main issue - the implied threat of violence in this cleric's comments.

Unless...this is just high level trolling on your part...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Kingspin(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Here people select where they want to make a good judgement.

Recently, a lawyer house was burnt down and people are celebrating already.

It look like making a good decision depends on where one is coming from or favoured.

Never be peace in Nigeria. I have concluded after reading comments on Nairaland
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by GraGra247(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2019
Brightgem:
Bla Bla Bla! Quit blabbing! If Muslims were as evil as your likes like to think, or if the Quran indeed instructs violence and killings I doubt you'll be alive too. But then, your opinion doesn't count, it's just an opinion.

We do not exist to try and convince you otherwise. Anything more you say will be nothing more than blaabs!

Your opinion. Tell me when you're done blabbing.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by carzhiemglows001(m): 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!

I'm sure your life is messed up already just like Etinosa messed up the Bible.........
That's why you always manifest the hatred for Islam.
May Allah forgive you
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Yoighaman(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nnnanna:

Did Prophet Muhammad make use of his grey matter?

Child bride

I am a Christian but I take this to be very disrespectful, can you utter this kind of statement on your Facebook or Instagram page? The fact that this platform has a veil should not give us the audacity to make unguarded statements.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by pacespot(m): 7:41pm On Dec 03, 2019
Did the woman commit murder, just because she said she would burn a religious book which she probably purchased with her own money, why threatening her?

Nigerian should face more important issues of the day jorh.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by GraGra247(m): 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2019
carzhiemglows001:

I'm sure your life is messed up already just like Etinosa messed up the Bible.........
That's why you always manifest the hatred for Islam.
May Allah forgive you

The same dead hypocritic forgiveness your fellow evil devotees are showing her by threatening to take her life over a matter Christians didn't even bother if it happened.

Tell me when you and your gang finally become human.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by ahiboilandgas: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2019
osifoblessingme:
Over the weekend, Nollywood actress and comedienne, Etinosa Idemudia sparked outrage online after she used the bible as her ashtray while smoking.

She even went on to describe Provers 22:6 which reads “train up a child when he is young and when he is old he will not depart from it” as a scam, and stated that "no one should blame her mother as she is still departing even though she was trained and retrained.”

She also took to social media to threaten to that she will use the Holy Quran as an ashtray.

However, her plan to ridicule the Quran has stirred reaction from the Chief Imam of Ansar-Ud-Deen, Abdulrahman Ahmad who condemned the actress’ actions, saying there are consequences for any of these actions.

The popular Islamic Scholar was quoted on Opera News as saying:

“It is a pity for us as a people and a country that we are where we are today. I don’t like to comment on issues like this because I think it is below the dignitary of religious people and those with conscience and goodwill to be commenting on issues like this. More or less, individuals are trying to acquire fame and we should not help them. Otherwise, this issue should not be discussed at all; it is bad news. It is a sad commentary. It questions our collective morality; why should we be discussing issues like this and celebrating it; popularizing a wayward individual.

Whether it is the Bible, the Quran or any other holy book; should not popularize or sensationalize it. Whether something happens to them-(the actor) or not.

“I condemn, without any reservation anyone who desecrates the Bible as much as I condemn anyone who attempts to desecrate the Quran. It isn’t something that we should be discussing. We should not even look at it from the point of view of- ‘if something is going to happen to her or not’. That someone dared to insult and violate the religious sensibility of others is condemnable. It is worse than hate speech because it could set the nation in tune reaction . It could be destabilizing. It is not part of anybody’s freedom to insult the sensibility either cultural or religion of others.

“We should not to give prominence to this waywardness. It is a collective insult on Nigerians as a deeply religious community. I condemn whoever desecrates the Bible and Quran. There are consequences for any of these actions. If the law enforcement agencies don’t act on unwarranted provocation; then they should also not act when the repercussions start to come. This is my opinion.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/12/here-is-what-chief-imam-of-ansar-ud-deen-has-to-say-after-etinosa-threatened-to-desecrate-the-holy-quran.html
smart girl she wan get asylum for Canada be that
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Franking: 7:46pm On Dec 03, 2019
Mtchew. Who bible and Koran epp?
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Kamoryemi2580(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

questions
(1) Do you have brain..yes/no
(2) is it functional ...yes/no
(3) Are you using it...yes/no
Ignore other questions if your answer to question number 1 is NO

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

You are welcome. No p bro
Thanks bro
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
arent88:
so there is nothing in that house she can use as ash trey except the Bible.
she used what she like.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by GraGra247(m): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kamoryemi2580:

questions
(1) Do you have brain..yes/no
(2) is it functional ...yes/no
(3) Are you using it...yes/no
Ignore other questions if your answer to question number 1 is NO

Questions

1. Are you a terrorist? Yes you certainly are.

2. Does your religion require you to kill infidels? Yes it does but you will still claim its peaceful

3. Do you have a working thinking faculty? Certainly not!! Your conscience is dead and you're willing to shed blood.

Mugu!!
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by oloriLFC(f): 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2019
callmeVIBRANT:
Muslims no dey joke o
una don widen this girl's mouth! Fear God o
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by hajidel: 8:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Let me ask you this question. What would the USA UK or most first world countries do if you pissed on their flags? Bearing in mind whatever you just said

osifoblessingme:
Over the weekend, Nollywood actress and comedienne, Etinosa Idemudia sparked outrage online after she used the bible as her ashtray while smoking.

She even went on to describe Provers 22:6 which reads “train up a child when he is young and when he is old he will not depart from it” as a scam, and stated that "no one should blame her mother as she is still departing even though she was trained and retrained.”

She also took to social media to threaten to that she will use the Holy Quran as an ashtray.

However, her plan to ridicule the Quran has stirred reaction from the Chief Imam of Ansar-Ud-Deen, Abdulrahman Ahmad who condemned the actress’ actions, saying there are consequences for any of these actions.

The popular Islamic Scholar was quoted on Opera News as saying:

“It is a pity for us as a people and a country that we are where we are today. I don’t like to comment on issues like this because I think it is below the dignitary of religious people and those with conscience and goodwill to be commenting on issues like this. More or less, individuals are trying to acquire fame and we should not help them. Otherwise, this issue should not be discussed at all; it is bad news. It is a sad commentary. It questions our collective morality; why should we be discussing issues like this and celebrating it; popularizing a wayward individual.

Whether it is the Bible, the Quran or any other holy book; should not popularize or sensationalize it. Whether something happens to them-(the actor) or not.

“I condemn, without any reservation anyone who desecrates the Bible as much as I condemn anyone who attempts to desecrate the Quran. It isn’t something that we should be discussing. We should not even look at it from the point of view of- ‘if something is going to happen to her or not’. That someone dared to insult and violate the religious sensibility of others is condemnable. It is worse than hate speech because it could set the nation in tune reaction . It could be destabilizing. It is not part of anybody’s freedom to insult the sensibility either cultural or religion of others.

“We should not to give prominence to this waywardness. It is a collective insult on Nigerians as a deeply religious community. I condemn whoever desecrates the Bible and Quran. There are consequences for any of these actions. If the law enforcement agencies don’t act on unwarranted provocation; then they should also not act when the repercussions start to come. This is my opinion.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/12/here-is-what-chief-imam-of-ansar-ud-deen-has-to-say-after-etinosa-threatened-to-desecrate-the-holy-quran.html
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by VolvoS60(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
hyperflex:
If religious or even ethnic violence starts a lot of social media youths will suffer cuz most don’t have survival instincts. All you know is to work, make money, Bleep and party. Whether u believe in a God or not the blowback will affect both atheists and religious.

Let’s have sense please. Nigeria is not so settled. Don’t think because you’re in Lagos nothing will happen.

^^^^
Take a close look at the key issues here.

The question that should be asked is why comments by one Etinosa Idemudia should lead to religious or ethnic violence on anyone else. Why should comments by this woman cause me or anyone else to suffer loss in any way? Does that make any sense?

Etinosa Idemudia is not my representative in any shape or form. I do not necessarily approve of or endorse her actions. But there is absolutely no reason on this earth for those who feel insulted by her speech or actions to take out their anger on me or anyone else with these veiled threats. That is pure insanity.

There are proper channels for people to express their grievances. Not this.

For us to even talk about this shows how low we have sunk.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.