Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up (61156 Views)

I Will Mess A Quran Up - Etinosa After Using Bible As Ashtray / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
sodeide2013:
Heading for disaster, except she changes

You mean she will be killed by the peaceful fanatics.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by flyingdutchman(m): 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2019
Suya grin grin cheesy
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarr

"If the law enforcement agencies don’t act on unwarranted provocation; then they should also not act when the repercussions start to come"

Moda fuckkker don't even think of it

I love this girl
Etionsa my kind of woman
Nobody can touch you

A woman who doesn't give a fuckkkkk about what people say

A woman who is not an hypocrite

A woman who is intelligent and smoke weed

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
AlphaStyles:
tear and burn and face them when they come for u
Don't be a coward.
You didn't come for bandit kidnapping and killing them.
You didn't even come for Boko haram who they claim is tarnishing the image
of their religion.

Yet, you are so eager to come for a lady who did no one harm.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

Do you support the right of Etinosa to burn whichever book she likes?
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Organs:

All you needed to do was read what he wrote. Maybe you would've gotten some education and be more informed.
He read it.
The imam threatened her with consequence.
You didn't see that because you can't read between the lines.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
amaridigital:

I am a Christian. Born into Christianity but history tells me there is no kingdom as divided as the kingdom of Christ. It seems the devil has hijacked Christendom and Islam but there are still genuine Christians and Moslems. As much as we have suicide bombers claiming to be Moslems, we also have numerous Christians committing suicide despite the eternal consequence of that action.
As much as you would like to demonize Islam, remember that the Catholic church destroyed many lives of Clergy men during the time of Reformation. As much as American Presidents would like to quote the scripture and call themselves Christians, they also shed many innocent blood especially in the middle east. See what happened in Iraq and elsewhere?
Let us all find a way to live in harmony. The US that claims to trust in God has enough weaponry that could destroy the whole planet. Does that make sense?
That Actress doesn't need to trend by blasphemy. She doesn't have to do that.

Use your brain.
Why should anyone care about what Catholics did some time ago when we have enough problems
presently?

We are talking about fanatics threatening the life of an innocent lady and here you
are beating about the bush about some nonexistent threats.

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Sufgriw(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2019
So sad to hear this
this is unfaithful
Government should take serious action about this, because it can cause war with in the country.
it is not playing matter or any kind of comedy
She better focus on her business,than try to neglect someone Religious
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
BlackPantherCri:
I agree.

It is worse than hate speech.

Etinosa should be arrested for public disturbance
You are crazy.
Etinosa did nothing wrong.
Threatening to burn a book is not a crime.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
faceland:
If I was a police officer. I would pay her a visit and promise her that if she cause a riot, I would arrest her and drop her in Kano state. That would put her in line.
You agree that your fanatical brothers will kill her.
Wow, you guys are very peaceful!
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by colestephan86: 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2019
osifoblessingme:
Over the weekend, Nollywood actress and comedienne, Etinosa Idemudia sparked outrage online after she used the bible as her ashtray while smoking.

She even went on to describe Provers 22:6 which reads “train up a child when he is young and when he is old he will not depart from it” as a scam, and stated that "no one should blame her mother as she is still departing even though she was trained and retrained.”

She also took to social media to threaten to that she will use the Holy Quran as an ashtray.

However, her plan to ridicule the Quran has stirred reaction from the Chief Imam of Ansar-Ud-Deen, Abdulrahman Ahmad who condemned the actress’ actions, saying there are consequences for any of these actions.

The popular Islamic Scholar was quoted on Opera News as saying:

“It is a pity for us as a people and a country that we are where we are today. I don’t like to comment on issues like this because I think it is below the dignitary of religious people and those with conscience and goodwill to be commenting on issues like this. More or less, individuals are trying to acquire fame and we should not help them. Otherwise, this issue should not be discussed at all; it is bad news. It is a sad commentary. It questions our collective morality; why should we be discussing issues like this and celebrating it; popularizing a wayward individual.

Whether it is the Bible, the Quran or any other holy book; should not popularize or sensationalize it. Whether something happens to them-(the actor) or not.

“I condemn, without any reservation anyone who desecrates the Bible as much as I condemn anyone who attempts to desecrate the Quran. It isn’t something that we should be discussing. We should not even look at it from the point of view of- ‘if something is going to happen to her or not’. That someone dared to insult and violate the religious sensibility of others is condemnable. It is worse than hate speech because it could set the nation in tune reaction . It could be destabilizing. It is not part of anybody’s freedom to insult the sensibility either cultural or religion of others.

“We should not to give prominence to this waywardness. It is a collective insult on Nigerians as a deeply religious community. I condemn whoever desecrates the Bible and Quran. There are consequences for any of these actions. If the law enforcement agencies don’t act on unwarranted provocation; then they should also not act when the repercussions start to come. This is my opinion.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/12/here-is-what-chief-imam-of-ansar-ud-deen-has-to-say-after-etinosa-threatened-to-desecrate-the-holy-quran.html
All these people that are protecting the Qur'an as if it is their fathers will, should get the Bleep off, they should go to the middle East and see what their brothers have achieved with the same Qur'an .
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
hajidel:
Let me ask you this question. What would the USA UK or most first world countries do if you pissed on their flags? Bearing in mind whatever you just said

Nothing!
Some illiterate will of course complain but nothing will be done as no crime was commited.
In fact, there are stores selling US and British flags as foot mats in those respective countries.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
hyperflex:
If religious or even ethnic violence starts a lot of social media youths will suffer cuz most don’t have survival instincts. All you know is to work, make money, Bleep and party. Whether u believe in a God or not the blowback will affect both atheists and religious.

Let’s have sense please. Nigeria is not so settled. Don’t think because you’re in Lagos nothing will happen.
Don't be a coward or a fanatic.
Etinosa is within her rights.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Xisnin(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
habeesola:

Different people with different reasoning, what has the man said now, he was talking about both religion without separating one from the other, did you see anything like slaughter, you need prayer.
Yes. He threatened Etinosa.
Check the last paragraph.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by gaskiyamagana: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

This very thread and countless others worse than it are clear proofs that your religion is blood thirsty.

You only need a working brain to easily see through the web of propaganda and lies your fellow adherents generate to try cover for your intolerant religion.
Trash, trash, trash.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by lastempero: 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
The imam said it all, with the youths we have now in Nigeria, the country can never get better in the next 20yrs.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Organs(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Xisnin:

Yes. He threatened Etinosa.
Check the last paragraph.

Why don't you quote the exact place he threatened her? That is the issue with folks with your mentality. One cannot rationalize with them. You will plead, beg, scream, all, that they should just respect others and maintain peace, but No, they want to cause chaos and confusion and point finger. This Imam explained his points clearly, about respect for what people believe in however all you came up with is "He threatened her", yet you cannot point or quote clearly where he did.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by saheedbadmus(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
This post of yours show your level of reasoning..on a fool can write such a stupid comment..instead of you to make research about islam and prophet muhammed before saying thrash about islam , no you wont u would just come to social media and say trash...
Nnnanna:
Stupid Muhammedians

A Quran was burnt in Norway and Muhammedians are protesting against it in Pakistan, burning the Norwegian flag and calling on the Norwegian government to behead the man that burned the Quran.

Stupid Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen sympathizers

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:
Just clearly tell us you will slaughter her by the demands of your religion.

You have said nothing new.

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!

The man spoke plainly without defamation but your bigotry and blind mind will still make you waggle nonsense with your fingers.

I continue to wonder why people talk before reasoning at this age!!!
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nnnanna:
Stupid Muhammedians

A Quran was burnt in Norway and Muhammedians are protesting against it in Pakistan, burning the Norwegian flag and calling on the Norwegian government to behead the man that burned the Quran.

Stupid Boko Haram and Fulani jihadist herdsmen sympathizers

If only sense is available in market!!!
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
It's just so sad that some people don't see any wrong in she using the Bible for what she did.

But are ranting about Muslims for speaking.

I weep for this generation!!!
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Sagay212: 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2019
Imagine say na agberos decide to use Quran smoke into betting . All these noise makers nor go fit do anything ooo, cos dem know say crase pass crase.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Sagay212: 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2019
BalogunIdowu:
It's just so sad that some people don't see any wrong in she using the Bible for what she did.

But are ranting about Muslims for speaking.

I weep for this generation!!!

What she did is wrong but you cannot threaten to kill her if she chooses to use the Bible or Quran to smoke. God created every human and can give adequate judgement to all man. You cannot fight God's battle. The same etinosa will not go to a shrine in Benin to urinate or defeacate because she knows it will be instant judgement from the gods. No herberlist will run after her or try to kill her. they will leave her to their gods to deal with. That is what many of you muslims need to learn. You can't fight for Allah.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Microwhy: 11:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
GraGra247:

You guys should simply stop claiming you aren't terrorists and your religion preaches peace and love. Cos it doesn't!!!
Ode
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Simsid: 12:15am On Dec 04, 2019
You can imagine such nonsense statement fuming out from a brainless individual like you.. Even the cleric didn’t place religious sentiments in his comments and u are here condemning such.
You should be kept in a zoo for life.
I belief u will be faced with faced with the same punishment from God when the time comes.
Zombie for life
GraGra247:

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by Simsid: 12:18am On Dec 04, 2019
Nobody has threatened to kill anyone.
Use your clear eye to read his comment and the better side of ur brain to understand.
Stop been sentimental

Sagay212:

What she did is wrong but you cannot threaten to kill her if she chooses to use the Bible or Quran to smoke. God created every human and can give adequate judgement to all man. You cannot fight God's battle. The same etinosa will not go to a shrine in Benin to urinate or defeacate because she knows it will be instant judgement from the gods. No herberlist will run after her or try to kill her. they will leave her to their gods to deal with. That is what many of you muslims need to learn. You can't fight for Allah.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 12:25am On Dec 04, 2019
Xisnin:

Don't be a coward.
You didn't come for bandit kidnapping and killing them.
You didn't even come for Boko haram who they claim is tarnishing the image
of their religion.

Yet, you are so eager to come for a lady who did no one harm.

Continue I have said my own if government can trade carefully with religion to avoid conflicts then one citizen wey no wan hear word go do other wise make that citizen get ready to face the conflict he or she started

Una go start religious conflict but no go Dy Frontline to fight am

Na soldiers and police una go send to go die for watin una cause
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by AlphaStyles(m): 12:27am On Dec 04, 2019
Sagay212:
Imagine say na agberos decide to use Quran smoke into betting . All these noise makers nor go fit do anything ooo, cos dem know say crase pass crase.
agboro fit fight multitude of people wey go come attack am abi? Belike say u Dy underestimate northern people too much

Even agbero wey mad dy know where em madness reach
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by tiredoflife(m): 1:22am On Dec 04, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Etinosa is destined for soon if she tries it
So many suicide bombers and killers would fish her at no cost. As in zero cost if she tries it. Even like this she isn't safe.
Make she try am. Dem no dey tell person

Sometimes I wonder if people no dey live near her
Some craze na community beating dey cure am
I wish say I fit know where she dey live
She needs to be beaten

Cos even say she don talk am
Some muslim guys dey find am
Dem no come out no mean say she never buy market
Dat gal needs to be beaten angry

Nigeria don cool
If na before this fit spark riots for kano wey many innocenti go die

1 Like

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by seangy4konji: 3:17am On Dec 04, 2019
She is on a path that those who knows her should tell her to thread carefully...it's not to late to retrace her self and change her dealer.

Fame6 ft below is her calling.

It only takes a swipe around her neck with a sharp object... Once that vein is out..

She will bleed out...

Those who knows her should just tell her to avoid Ibadan l,ife,ado,kwara,abuja and just stay in her house in lekki there. Able bodied men with mopol fall not to talk of a rat like her.

She has done no crime but when dog deh craze ,he still sabi him owner...maka y.she is being monitored. Shebi na nude she do for instance verification that time..na her obituary go popolular pass.
Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by layone90(m): 3:45am On Dec 04, 2019
Maka why? undecided

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:38am On Dec 04, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

I can predict your tribe with the kind of hate you carry about Islam up and down. Yoruba Christians dnt behave like this only the igbo Christians make this kind of submission.

Why can't you just love your Christianity instead of trying by all means to dent the image of other people's religion.

If Islam encourages killing and slaughtering of other people who do not practice Islam, then Christians can never be found where Muslims are the majority.

Sometimes you just need your brain to process some lies/propaganda before you swallow it

Islam is a religion of peace. cheesy

Re: Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up by k2money(m): 4:55am On Dec 04, 2019
What annoys me most is seeing a religious man trying to defend his/her god. Let the god fight their fight biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Attack Luciano Okere In Abuja After Night Club Engagement / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.