Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia - Education (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (318869 Views)

Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 7:56am On Mar 09, 2020
dives:
Hello house. I used to be a Chevron scholar while I was an undergraduate, which is a long time ago. Like 9 years ago. We were issued an award letter when shortlisted but I can't find mine. I think I have misplaced it. Any advice on how I can prove that I was a scholar to PTDF on the interview day?

There are no awards this year, otherwise you would have uploaded it during application and you would have been asked to come with it to the interview in your invitation mail.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DMainMan: 8:24am On Mar 09, 2020
PTDF MSC AND PHD SCORING CRITERIA

Check yusufhaji post in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5289446/ptdf-local-scholarship-scheme-2018

In addition, ensure you bring all documents you are told to bring as everything will be scored as marks.

You can also bring awards if you have it. Although, professional membership will be scored this time around. Bring employment letter too as a proof to your defense.

FOR MSC, Prepare for summarising your statement of purpose in 5 mins and it must cover all the scoring criteria aspect to get the full mark. So practise well.

FOR PHD, Prepare for summarising your research proposal in 5 mins and it must cover all the scoring criteria aspect to get the full mark. So practise well.

May ALLAH grant you all the best. Amin.

From DMainMan
https://www.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
http://dmainmanconsult.com/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by dives(m): 9:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Oh i see, thank you. That's relieving. You seem to know about this application and interview, can you give some tjps for what a PhD candidate should expect? Thanks once again

Anfieldboss:

There are no awards this year, otherwise you would have uploaded it during application and you would have been asked to come with it to the interview in your invitation mail.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Anfieldboss: 9:48am On Mar 09, 2020
dives:
Oh i see, thank you. That's relieving. You seem to know about this application and interview, can you give some tjps for what a PhD candidate should expect? Thanks once again

My brother, we are in the same boat. The information I have about the scholarship, I got it from previous threads on nairaland. As per preparations, I think what we need to do is master our research proposals very well and do our best to convince the interviewers why our research is worth PTDF funding.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Odufaikhimalo(f): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2020
i tried logging in but

Application Account is locked

what does it mean
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by ExpertNLer: 11:25am On Mar 09, 2020
you haven't been shortlisted
Odufaikhimalo:
i tried logging in but

Application Account is locked

what does it mean
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by dives(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2020
Do you mind if I message you on whatsapp. Perhaps we could exchange ideas. Thank you.
Anfieldboss:

My brother, we are in the same boat. The information I have about the scholarship, I got it from previous threads on nairaland. As per preparations, I think what we need to do is master our research proposals very well and do our best to convince the interviewers why our research is worth PTDF funding.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by EdoBoy90(m): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
DMainMan:
PTDF MSC AND PHD SCORING CRITERIA

Check yusufhaji post in the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5289446/ptdf-local-scholarship-scheme-2018

In addition, ensure you bring all documents you are told to bring as everything will be scored as marks.

You can also bring awards if you have it. Although, professional membership will be scored this time around. Bring employment letter too as a proof to your defense.

FOR MSC, Prepare for summarising your statement of purpose in 5 mins and it must cover all the scoring criteria aspect to get the full mark. So practise well.

FOR PHD, Prepare for summarising your research proposal in 5 mins and it must cover all the scoring criteria aspect to get the full mark. So practise well.

May ALLAH grant you all the best. Amin.

From DMainMan
https://www.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
http://dmainmanconsult.com/

can I modify my statement of purpose?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bilal4riid(m): 1:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Recountour:
Please house, I received the first mail stating that I scaled the first stage and I was requested to update my interview centre, but am yet to receive the second mail in respect of the date time and venue for my interview, please I need clarification on this, am I the only one?

Please!!!!!
samething here, but i did not update my interview venue. could this be the reason. plz help
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bolinjkezzy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 09, 2020
bilal4riid:

samething here, but i did not update my interview venue. could this be the reason. plz help
Try login to your portal.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Updatedgist: 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2020
*Ongoing Recruitment at MTN Nigeria* ❗❗❗

*Jobs Available*
1.Advisor, Capability Development (Supervisor), 2. Coordinator-Transmission-(Supervisory-Abuja), 3. Manager External Relations (Public Relations), 4. Regional Sales Manager, 5. Senior Manager, Program Support

*Deadline Date*: March 16th

https://updatedgist.com/mtn-nigeria-job-recruitment
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bilal4riid(m): 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
bolinjkezzy:

Try login to your portal.
i got following message: application account closed
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by abcnn: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
ExpertNLer:
No batches or anything. If you haven't received email by now then try again next year

Can I go for my interview on a day different from the one I got?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mmb(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
bilal4riid:

Why wont it closed, while you prayed for disintegration of Arewa
https://www.nairaland.com/5650230/apc-withdraws-re-run-election-akwa/1#86092336
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by mmb(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2020
abcnn:

Can I go for my interview on a day different from the one I got?
Yea you can do so at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
felixuba:

I think the PTDF will secure the admission for successful applicants.
No, you are to find admission by yourself.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
bilal4riid:

You are not shortlisted...better luck next time
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Ascorbic: 7:53pm On Mar 09, 2020
Recountour:
Please house, I received the first mail stating that I scaled the first stage and I was requested to update my interview centre, but am yet to receive the second mail in respect of the date time and venue for my interview, please I need clarification on this, am I the only one?

Please!!!!!

I was banned on NL for no reason.. I just opened another account. I contacted the ptdf helpline on whatsapp for this same reason they said I should send my NIN to rectify the problem.

2 Likes

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DhammiBB: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Please can I present my student copy transcript during the interview?. Please someone should answer pls.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Frankhp: 10:48pm On Mar 09, 2020
yusufu16:

Why edit your SOP. hmm if they find out your SOP has changed, they may disqualify you. If your SOP got you to this stage why change it nah.

There's no reason at all to change your personal SOP, present it the way it is, and ask for God's grace to find you that day.

Success to Us All

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by koyex111: 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
same as me
Ascorbic:

I was banned on NL for no reason.. I just opened another account. I contacted the ptdf helpline on whatsapp for this same reason they said I should send my NIN to rectify the problem.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by DMainMan: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
EdoBoy90:

can I modify my statement of purpose?
Dont
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by adakoleagbenu: 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
those without transcript or those still processing it should they go for interview?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by segchemical2016: 3:32am On Mar 10, 2020
[I have same issue. Have u resolved urs?uote author=Recountour post=87271025]

Not at all, after all I received the first mail. I think something must be wrong.
[/quote]
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:05am On Mar 10, 2020
Ahumabi:
Anyone's center in IB on 20th?
I am in IB on 16

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pogba12: 6:37am On Mar 10, 2020
bolinjkezzy:

I am in IB on 16
on the 16th, right. you are on your own. you cannot decieved us.
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Pogba12: 7:12am On Mar 10, 2020
Can one tender transcript obtained in 2012 at the interview?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by maganiyu: 11:09am On Mar 10, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:
House I have challenge...My problem is I have only the notarized/certified copy of my transcript.... Will ptdf accept it for the interview?... I have already submitted the original for another application... How do I handle this challenge guys

I am having the same challenge. Have you resolved yours, what's the way forward?
Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by maganiyu: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2020
bilal4riid:

That shouldn't be. I didn't update mine too and I got the invitation.

1 Like

Re: 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia by Godsbeloved123: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
maganiyu:

I am having the same challenge. Have you resolved yours, what's the way forward?
They've contacted me. They said I registered twice, that's actually true but I only submitted one
unfortunately their system does not automatically delete the unsubmitted

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (98) (Reply)

University of Ibadan (unibadan)2014/2015 Post-Graduate Application / UI 2018/2019 Admission Thread / Thread For PHD Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.