Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures (7366 Views)

Lady In Shambles, After Man Leaves Her With 70k Bill At A Restaurant (pics) / She Goes To The Kitchen Naked / South African Lady Goes Completely Naked To Celebrate Zulu Culture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Rebuker(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
A lady has sparked serious disgust online by taking a nude selfie in a public restroom. The incident took place at a popular restaurant in Lagos, where the lady sought permission to use the restroom. However, once inside, she undressed and took pictures of herself. What's even more concerning is that the restaurant's name was clearly visible in the picture.

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by TemplarLandry: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
She's ratchet for her to act like this at Kohinoor, Ikate, Lekki.

Funnily, it's an unpaid advertisement for that restaurant.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Rebuker(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
More reactions...

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Sonnobax15(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
lipsrsealed
Few years from now,the way young people go take run mad go dey very alarming shocked

At least every single family wey get yahoo boys and slay queens must get at least one mad man/woman..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by TemplarLandry: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
She needs deliverance from the evil spirit of Queen of the Coast.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by siofragspot: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
tongue

We have them kind here in Nairaland, plentiful.....showing everything to the world
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by RingRoadMafia: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

And to think some people went to church to give thanks the day you were born. grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by malcom1X: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

And to think some people went to church to give thanks the day you were born. grin

What makes you think she's a Christian. Please explain.
I've never seen her say anything about church in her profile

4 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Nigeriagood(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

that's crazy 🀣
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by ahnie: 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
Likely she staked a bet.

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Bliss52: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2023
Truth or dare

Olosho coded advert

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Rayban26: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Would be a dare.
Because theres no way she wont know that the inscription on the mirror is showing

If they dare this current generation now to have sense they cant do it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by VinnyBaba: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
OP, Nothing new Here! 😏

Many Naija Girls want to Snap such Semi Nude Picx, to Post on their Social media page or Use it to Bill their Clients.πŸ€¨πŸ™‚

But, most stay in Face me I Face you!😟

So, they Go to a GboGbo Market, Buy Cheap G-STRINGs, and on Sunday Afternoon, Move to a Nice Shopping Mall Toilet to take such pictures.πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

11 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by thorpido(m): 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
She had used that toilet before and she obviously doesn't have a wall sized mirror at home.So she came back with a plan to do this.

First,she's stupid for not realizing the name of the restaurant shows in her pic.Two,what's all this just for the gram?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Xaxa02932: 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
Very useless. What else can they offer apart from the over used body.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Finestgurlie(f): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2023
Bliss52:
Truth or dare

Olosho coded advert
na lie
is that why πŸ«΄πŸ‘ŒπŸ§’πŸ‘©πŸ˜­
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by xtvn(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Paid advertisement
TemplarLandry:
She's ratchet for her to act like this at Kohinoor, Ikate, Lekki.

Funnily, it's an unpaid advertisement for that restaurant.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by HYDEEE: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2023
She nor even try hide her potbelly.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Omoawoke2(m): 12:09am On Oct 12, 2023
This is so sad

What has happened to morals
where is the shame?
What has happened to dignity
Why is the picture blurry?
what happened to snapping with a better camera?
I am disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Mrniceguy001: 3:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Possessed.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by YorubaPrince: 4:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Na Spartacus she be... cool
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by DyingFetus: 4:58am On Oct 12, 2023
Women are nothing but whΓ³res

2 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Reminderz: 5:28am On Oct 12, 2023
this is why women don't deserve freedom, they will self-destruct... modern women or in other words, modern gen Z hoes don't have sense...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Shedrack777: 5:39am On Oct 12, 2023
while you people are castigating her, me, on the other hand, i'm thinking of how she's gonna give me a taste of it
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Desusi: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2023
Omoawoke2:
This is so sad

What has happened to morals
where is the shame?
What has happened to dignity
Why is the picture blurry?
what happened to snapping with a better camera?
I am disappointed
See finished dey worry you.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Desusi: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2023
The conspiracy theories behind this incident are not strong enough.Tell us more.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by ruggedtimi(m): 6:10am On Oct 12, 2023
Fish brain..
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Astra101: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2023
But why are they always taking selfies in smart toilet? What happens to face me I slap you toilet
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by izonborn098(m): 6:37am On Oct 12, 2023
fowl brains
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by epondudu: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2023
DyingFetus:
Women are nothing but whΓ³res
Ahhhh you came from a woman ooo.
Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by Chasito(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2023
Na why to born female pikin dey scare me, they are very difficult to train. sad

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures by SavageResponse(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2023
She probably did it to give the impression that she's in her own house

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious: Caught In The Act..... / This Lady Is Surely Every Guys Taste (photo / Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother….. (episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.