Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria (18169 Views)

Can This Be Nigerian Made Sex Doll? / Aba Made Sex,doll For,sale / Aba Made Sex Doll Has Arrived O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Dailyparrot: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
I've noticed that once a girl becomes a single mother, she let's her guard down. Worst are those single mothers that come from poor homes and the baby daddies absconded, leaving them with the responsibility of taking care of their children.

There's 90% chances of sexing a single mother the same day that you met her. Most of them rely on social media (Facebook especially) to get their clients.

Most times, you wouldn't know that these girls are single mothers because they look so young. But then, they are always cheap and easy to sleep with.

With the increase in the number of single mothers, are there guys out there that still find it difficult to get laid?

Funnily, there's no significant difference between sexing these single mothers and sexing a girl that has not given birth. They still produce the same juice enough to give you lubrication to thrust in and out until you cum. grin

The weight of single motherhood on the girl child isn't funny guys. Most of them have stopped body counting

54 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by neutralmind: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bros its obvious you have loads of experience in this field.

As a matter of fact you are the real IDAN

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by azadus18: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
You're totally on point

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Dailyparrot: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
neutralmind:
Bros its obvious you have loads of experience in this field.

As a matter of fact you are the real IDAN

Whatever you do baba don't allow any Babalowo tell you not to sleep with a single mother as things to avoid.

If not, see you, see market.

Because most times, you wouldn't know that these girls are single mothers. I've fallen victim severally...

Now, I ask questions so I know what I'm getting myself into

9 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by slawomir: 7:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Damnnn niggar

You are absolutely correct

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Olokobintin: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
My kind of woman. I am the king of leftovers.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by ikeno(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Merch:
Single mothers are a menace to the society, they’re all bitter,useless and worthless angry date them at your own peril
Baba, e never reach like that nah. Most of them did not plan on being single mother.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by KingDash09(m): 7:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Omo.. single mother cheap no be lie, for my fuckboy life na two I don bang sha cause they walaha no be here

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by PerfectStranger(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olokobintin:
My kind of woman. I am the king of leftovers.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Postinor: 8:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
I would love to Bleep a single mother,lick her pussy in and out, thrust in my black mamba in her ass while pressing her boobs to a pulp,whoo,if u are a single mother reading this chat me up so we could practicalise all this,my dick is always ready for a showdown

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Postinor: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
I would love to Bleep a single mother,lick her pussy in and out, thrust in my black mamba in her ass while pressing her boobs to a pulp,whoo,if u are a single mother reading this chat me up so we could practicalise all this,my dick is always ready for a showdown
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
They full here, some of them are nairaland chef! Ahni....

9 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Olachase(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
So what's your advice to me undecided undecided
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Olachase(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Postinor:
ur name na postinor I just day imagine how many girls life you go Don spoil 😬😬

12 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Postinor: 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olachase:
ur name na postinor I just day imagine how many girls life you go Don spoil 😬😬
😂😂😂, that is our job, fucking those bitches to a pulp
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by MechanicMike: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dailyparrot:
I've noticed that once a girl becomes a single mother, she let's her guard down. Worst are those single mothers that come from poor homes and the baby daddies absconded, leaving them with the responsibility of taking care of their children.

There's 90% chances of sexing a single mother the same day that you met her. Most of them rely on social media (Facebook especially) to get their clients.

Most times, you wouldn't know that these girls are single mothers because they look so young. But then, they are always cheap and easy to sleep with.

With the increase in the number of single mothers, are there guys out there that still find it difficult to get laid?

Funnily, there's no significant difference between sexing these single mothers and sexing a girl that has not given birth. They still produce the same juice enough to give you lubrication to thrust in and out until you cum. grin

The weight of single motherhood on the girl child isn't funny guys. Most of them have stopped body counting

angry
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by MechanicMike: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dailyparrot:

U can't get sexxxc?(no oofencssece) angry
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by flokii: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wait till you see drama from them.. they are easy lay but usually bitter, very very bitter.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Olachase(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Postinor:
😂😂😂, that is our job, fucking those bitches to a pulp
is your company currently recruiting I have 2 years experience
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by toujurs: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
This one is a normal thing, there are a lot of them on this forum.

So many of them, calm and quiet. Probably introverts. Very easy to Bleep. Especially if you can tip them cash, they wont respond to you, if you stop them in public places to get to know them,

But on social platforms, they will give you enough audience.

Most of them are broke, and life is getting harder.

There are a whole lot of them. This life have spoilt finish o

16 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Postinor: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Olachase:
is your company currently recruiting I have 2 years experience
😁😁😁,yes, describe ur various sex skills
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Goodman2023: 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dailyparrot:

Very on point, and I have one giving me steady and anytime I need, they are always available

7 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nairaland boys.. na single mothers una done dey hunt this season abi.. una done tire for married women campaign. One even said he's the king of leftovers... Omor, people dey this life oo

This one even use am release track... "Pressing boobs to a pulp"... Guy u for just kukuma pull am comot na

Postinor:

21 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Angrygoat: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
I feel disgusted. Once I ask on WhatsApp. R u married,single got kids. Once she says she has a 7 year old 12 year old,4 year old. Just like yahoo messenger of that year. Oh bobs..I don leave chatroom.. Run,move.. delete..block.
Can't be chatting with a lil bich baby mama.
Na

10 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Emmanuel909090: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Really tongue
Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by advanceDNA: 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
ikeno:

Baba, e never reach like that nah. Most of them did not plan on being single mother.

U fvk a man that has not married u without condom...
U ddnt use 1 hour after sex pills
U ddnt use 24-48 hrs after sex pills
U ddnt do abortion..
Yeah....u planned on being a single mother..

39 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by seanwilliam(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
You’re 99% on point

9 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
SO CHEAP FOR BROKE MEN WHO CAN'T PAY FOR SEX. AFTER ALL, THERE IS NOTHING ALL THESE BROKE MEN HAVE IN THEIR SKULLS IF NOT SEX, SEX, SEX....TOO DAFT TO MAKE MONEY AND MAKE A FAMILY. LAZY MEN TAKING ADVANTAGE OF A SINGLE MOTHER'S VULNERABILITY. VERY SHAMELESS SET OF SEX ADDICTS. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR DANGOTE TALKING ABOUT CHEAP SEX. grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by ravensckar(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
This thread is funny as fvck! I don laugh tire tonight. One guy even said he's the king of leftovers. Wetin person no go hear for this nairaland? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Personally, I find single mothers disgusting. I can't imagine inserting my JT inside hole wey pikin don drop (especially since it's not my child). The way most of them act desperate, clingy and in need of a second chance is a turn off for me. Me wey like make woman dey do small shakara. cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by Benwallt(m): 11:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Plus for guys. It is ungodly to allow kpekus rest. It must be used constantly

10 Likes

Re: Single Mothers Have Made Sex So Cheap In Nigeria by imagrg(m): 5:35am On Jun 11, 2023
They are good to go. It may not be their fault that they are single mothers. Accidents do happen in relationship.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? / Court Weddings Vs Church Weddings / Delta Girls Are Cool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.