Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady (1311 Views)

Why I Cant Apologise To Those I Infected With HIV - Infected Man (Pic/Video) / Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady by DanielOwen2050(m): 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
A young girl by the name Esther is currently trending on the social media after a disturbing chat
with her enraged friend was leaked on Twitter.
The said girl who is believed to have contacted Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) through her Sugar Daddy is devastated with her status, and the only way she could ease her self from the pain is by spreading the virus across unsuspected guys before she dies.
The girl has also refused to disclose her heath status to her family despite pleads from her friend who was trying to convince her to have a second thought over her intentions.

Source: https://latesttip.com/i-will-make-sure-that-i-destroy-many-guys-before-i-die-hiv-infected-lady-confesses/
Re: I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady by Alphafeezay(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
I pity her, but she's going it the wrong way.
Re: I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady by Mokason28: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
shocked
Re: I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady by atiku4President(m): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
Fake news.
Re: I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady by Cuccitini(m): 9:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Dis a warning to my bros dat wire anything wireable
Re: I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady by HallaDaTruth: 9:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
THERE IS A CURE FOR HIV
Re: I Will Make Sure That I Destroy Many Guys Before I Die – Hiv Infected Lady by Ciaos: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
All you need is Jesus...

(1) (Reply)

Is P0rn0graphy A Good Sex Help For Married Couples? / Deleted / Is This A Spiritual Problem Or Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.