Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear (9086 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Alexaonfleek: 12:36am On Dec 05, 2019
See this idiot,cooking up stories to trend on romance section undecided
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2019
Even if op's story isn't true, stuffs like these happens daily and we all know

2 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by LOGOBELT: 5:02am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

Bro no be today I know women but if woman pretend for you na that they you go fear woman

A woman You made a mistake, you met a girl not a woman.

Beside, a girl cant pretend to me, you know why It's because I think with my head before I ask a girl out, not like one mister who thinks with his Dick.

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by LOGOBELT: 5:10am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

You are the biggest fool on earth
My mum and dad is not job less
They make good money .
Poor man mentally
E pain am grin You see why I said "Think with your Head"

Am sure that #7500 was from the 15-20k you earn monthly, still yet KONJI no allow you get sense, claiming its love you have for her.

Your brain is watching, while your Dick do the reasoning..... SPITS

USELESS AND SENSELESS FELLOW EVERYWHERE

Wherever the two girls are now, they will be like "haaaaa this maga no sure jare, but we nak am small, him go learn lesson" grin
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by femi4: 5:31am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:
Today I invited a girl we have being chatting for 2years on facebook so we met today I really love this girl no be small but .
This girls once they see you are fresh they will empty you by fire by force with billing

We just met today she came with here friend I took you to my house
She said she was hungry I told her to cook she said No
I took her to buy food for she and her friend almost 1,500naira
She said she won’t to sub I bought card 1,000naira
After eating the food with her friend she said she will be going home soon
She no even use pass 1hour for my house
She then told me I will give she and her friend transport money she just started complaining she want to do hair
I was like which kind wahala be this
And I really like this girl oh
I then give she and her friend 3kfor transport
Can you believe this girl said the money is too small that she and her friend will use ( O-pay) bike home
I give her 5k
She then start asking for money for hair I told her next time she come that am cashlesss
She said ok
Na so she go oh I delete her number instant

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
Every girl out here is always billing
Your mumuness still drop 5k after feeding them. Maga don pay......shout Halelujah!
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by femi4: 5:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Alexaonfleek:
See this idiot,cooking up stories to trend on romance section undecided
Mtchewww
coming from someone that can relate with the story...smh

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Collins4u1(m): 7:14am On Dec 05, 2019
U even Bleep up by paying that much.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 05, 2019
Lolzzzz grin.. Op you try but that your girl get big eye.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Shashar: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:
For does comment shit you are a big fool
I did not ask you to insult me but I shared my experience

OlaitanAkanbi:

You be big mumu my guy I pay more than 7k for Nepa bill in a month .

Am not the maker of money
But God will surely provide
You think like a broke man fool
Na only online Una dey get mouth talk,imagine a small girl come your house scam you,you no fit open mouth talk...stewpid boy..

4 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by luminouz(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2019
Wailers FC
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Playstation1: 7:42am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

You be big mumu my guy I pay more than 7k for Nepa bill in a month .
Am not the maker of money But God will surely provide You think like a broke man fool
Lies From The Bottomless Pit Of Hell !!!!!!
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Playstation1: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2019
LOGOBELT:

Am sure that #7500 was from the 15-20k you earn monthly, still yet KONJI no allow you get sense, claiming its love you have for her.

Wherever the two girls are now, they will be like "haaaaa this maga no sure jare, but we nak am small, him go learn lesson" grin

Bros, U To Harsh.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by ruggedtimi(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2019
i want to mind your english.. lol. Guy u be highest lipsrsealed
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Playstation1: 7:49am On Dec 05, 2019
femi4:
Your mumuness still drop 5k after feeding them. Maga don pay......shout Halelujah!

HALLELUJAH !!!
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Playstation1: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2019
Shashar:
Na only online Una dey get mouth talk,imagine a small girl come your house scam you,you no fit open mouth talk...stewpid boy..

U Dey Mind The Small Boy??
Later He Go Go One Thread Dey Yan Rubbish Say Him Na Alpha Male.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by LOGOBELT: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2019
Playstation1:

Bros, U To Harsh.
Not really, that guy need to receive sense

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Renforce: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2019
Blakjewelry:
Why you no tell her say local man is not doing again, you for just untoast her

But how does one untoast that which has been toasted
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Renforce: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2019
LOGOBELT:

Chill bro.. At some point man must fall for woman. You learnt from experience, he's had his.
No need forming James bond

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by LOGOBELT: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Renforce:

Chill bro.. At some point man must fall for woman. You learnt from experience, he's had his.
No need forming James bond
Peace Bro

2 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Martinez39(m): 8:34am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:
Today I invited a girl we have being chatting for 2years on facebook so we met today I really love this girl no be small but .
This girls once they see you are fresh they will empty you by fire by force with billing

She then told me I will give she and her friend transport money she just started complaining she want to do hair
Can you believe this girl said the money is too small that she and her friend will use ( O-pay) bike home
I give her 5k
She then start asking for money for hair I told her next time she come that am cashlesss
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
You are the cause of your problem. Did they force you to give them money? Immediately she came with her friends, why didn't you walk away? Your shot yourself in the foot with your stupidity and weakness and you are complaining. Please, go and fix up yourself and stop disturbing Nairaland.

Those girls scammed you because you allowed them to scam you. Mr. LOVER BOY, when next they come, do ensure you even pay their house rent.

Romantic love is a scam. It is an illusion that only exists in the minds of men. Women don't have any love to give. Women are all about the money and they see men as utilities to survive. There is nothing like loyalty and appreciation in the dictionary of a woman. No matter what you have done for her in the past, if you are not useful to her now (or in the future), you are no longer "loved" and she immediately moves on to the next. Stop making women or relationships your priorities and focus on your goals or other productive activities.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by nwachukwu9(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2019
I toasted a girl weeks back,she agreed to be my girlfriend, the next thing she asked me is to buy for her airtime. I just told her that she is not serious,we have not yet gone for a date,I don't really know you neither do I know if this relationship would work. My major concern is to know you. Other things can follow.if you are ready to go on a date on Monday call me.when Monday reached she didn't call me. I just deleted her number. True love have nothing to do with billing,it is heart to heart communication. The two parties making sacrifice to keep the relationship working

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by RoyalHighness7(m): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2019
Sorry to say bruh but your a disgrace to men folks,you might love her but the bitch is just after your hard earn money and you fell for her game...Damn!
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Lindaa97(f): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2019
If you tire please leave us marry somewhere else na. Shoo, you can't date a broke girl in school or jobless and expect her to act like some working class independent babe. Most of you guys only attract what you worth cause the other class of babes won't look your way twice.

So hustle because coming online to rant about giving a small girl and her friends money won't help you.
And next time, define the date and state whatever you want from her b4 inviting her.

Peace
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by davillian(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2019
If I'm your friend before you finish telling me this story I don land you slaap
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Miracle7998(m): 9:37am On Dec 05, 2019
If you tire please leave us marry somewhere else na. Shoo, you can't date a broke girl in school or jobless and expect her to act like some working class independent babe. Most of you guys only attract what you worth cause the other class of babes won't look your way twice.

So hustle because coming online to rant about giving a small girl and her friends money won't help you.
And next time, define the date and state whatever you want from her b4 inviting her.

Peace

cheesy
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by pansophist(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2019
Deleting her number having being her maga doesnt release you from your maga status, it still means you are a maga grin

You should not have spent it at all in the first place. Many guys make this mistake of trying to impress, but you already lost when you are trying to impress or win by spending recklessly. If she genuinely wants you, she won't even request much, or at least, request reasonably. You must refuse to be an enabler for leeches, after all, you cant be leeched without your consent. Your chances with her may increase when you refuse to impress, as it signifies the female abundance of your part, which women find attractive. Look around you, few guys are on top of the sexual chain, with access to most women, and most women giving it to them for free, while the rest scramble for the leftovers. She sees you as being under, but you are still useful, and your usefulness starts and ends with what she can get from you, mostly monetarily.

The world is not in shortage of female leeches, who weaponize seduction, abuse your feelings, and loot from the treasure of soft spot men naturally have for women. It is better to be called broke and stingy than to be called a maga (a naive idiot). By nature, men are of practical value to women, from lifting heavy loads to financial sponsorship, ego boost, and attention. They don't love, express, or understand love the way men do. They understand love when men give to them, and make them the focus.

As someone that has been in a loving relationship with women, I emphatically put forth that a woman that wants you will not request shit from you, at least from the start. Her priority would be focused on being on her best behavior, passing good impressions, and aiming you reciprocate her feelings. If she requests from the first meetup, especially in the first hour, she is a leech, as simple as that. Drop her and move on, with style of course, like just stand up, tell her there is a mismatch in energy and compactibility, and you choose not to push things further and LEAVE. At least even though she does not find you attractive, she will respect you, and secretly admire your guts, and you won't ''hide-face'' when you see her next time.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by slimanyd: 9:59am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

Na true you talk oh but . Because if my sister ask me for money I always ask her what she is using the money for before I give her

How can a man find a good woman

When next she comes ,no talk too much . She's still coming back again. But when next she comes alone ,try do the do , and she refuse to do the do, just silently walk out of the house. And see her off without shishi . She go understand .

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by idu1(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2019
Make una no dey insult the guy.

Na those shameless modafokas no get sense.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by idu1(m): 10:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Lindaa97:

Peace

Shut the fuvkup!!!

She was not reasonable with her demands.
There are many poor people that don't beg on the street.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
that's not love is you being stupid
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Stillthebest: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2019
kiss

Why did u give her the 5k when you should know immediately that she's not what you can keep?

Well, may be if you had shown her your worth immediately she started demanding for unnecessary bills, by bluntly refusing her, who knows she night even have her brain reset and then become a reasonable lady.
She saw you as one mugu or mumu and u fell for it.
Ladies try diff antics continously to know a man's standard before they pick the ones they will use to address you.

This is not only while dating, it happens even in the early times of every marriage.

It is called personality test.

2 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Omar09(m): 10:49am On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg

After client don already pay na en him don realize him be fool. Nansense and forming staunch man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Me And My Marieolae / 2009 Nairaland's Marriage Register / Is It Possible? (I'm 16, She's 16, We're JAMBites. Will We Make It?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.