Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear (9285 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Verse1008: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:
Today I invited a girl we have being chatting for 2years on facebook so we met today I really love this girl no be small but .
This girls once they see you are fresh they will empty you by fire by force with billing

We just met today she came with here friend I took you to my house
She said she was hungry I told her to cook she said No
I took her to buy food for she and her friend almost 1,500naira
She said she won’t to sub I bought card 1,000naira
After eating the food with her friend she said she will be going home soon
She no even use pass 1hour for my house
She then told me I will give she and her friend transport money she just started complaining she want to do hair
I was like which kind wahala be this
And I really like this girl oh
I then give she and her friend 3kfor transport
Can you believe this girl said the money is too small that she and her friend will use ( O-pay) bike home
I give her 5k
She then start asking for money for hair I told her next time she come that am cashlesss
She said ok
Na so she go oh I delete her number instant

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
Every girl out here is always billing

Guy u get luck, she almost turn u to client
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Verse1008: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:
Today I invited a girl we have being chatting for 2years on facebook so we met today I really love this girl no be small but .
This girls once they see you are fresh they will empty you by fire by force with billing

She then told me I will give she and her friend transport money she just started complaining she want to do hair
Can you believe this girl said the money is too small that she and her friend will use ( O-pay) bike home
I give her 5k
She then start asking for money for hair I told her next time she come that am cashlesss
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg

Sorry
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by marlow1962(m): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Bros u be fool.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by bmdmixer: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
guy u no try after she eat i for put her n her friend for outside u come give her 5k u deserve cane
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2019
mrssomebody:
the fact that u think every girl in this country is hungry explains so much about you...you've been rolling with hungry people all your life so u can't really tell who isn't abeg don't take out your frustration on me.

Lol I’m not your regular Nairaland guy and I’m sure you haven’t even grown breast when I registered on here also I have been outside of the country dated whites and even blacks from other countries in Africa, the so call rich girls in Nigeria still looks for richer guys so what’s your point Nigerian girl are hungry and opportunist even my sister and mom is so deal with it

2 Likes

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by mrssomebody(f): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:

Lol I’m not your regular Nairaland guy and I’m sure you haven’t even grown breast when I registered on here also I have been outside of the country dated whites and even blacks from other countries in Africa, the so call rich girls in Nigeria still looks for richer guys so what’s your point Nigerian girl are hungry and opportunist even my sister and mom is so deal with it
okay then my regards to your mom and sis.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by donjobill: 10:51am On Dec 06, 2019
Lindaa97:
.........you can't date a broke girl in school or jobless and expect her to act like some working class independent babe. Most of you guys only attract what you worth cause the other class of babes won't look your way twice.

Peace

This is the bitter truth!
The adage "Birds of the same feather flock together", applies.
A guy who believes a woman has nothing to offer other than sex, certainly belongs to that category of guys who are confined to a limited world where they're blinded from seeing successful businesswomen, female scientists who have contributed ( and are still contributing ) to advancement of science and, by implication, that of humanity, female head of States and decision makers, qualified and competent female doctors, .........[ the list continues]

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by waywardpikin: 11:12am On Dec 06, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:

Biko tell her o... I don't know why they like to pretend that some Nigerian girls are different. Even if there are always exceptions to the rule, they are very very veryyyyy few so let's cut the bullshìt. The rich ones look for the richer guys to suck dry. It's a vicious cycle.

Take heart OP and learn to be smarter at playing this game.
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by MrCork: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg

angry

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by DonroxyII: 12:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
OlaitanAkanbi:

I give her 5k
She said ok

Mind my English oh
Is true love real I beg
Na u still loss ... she hustled 9k within 1hour from u without doing Nadder !! .... Maga !
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Spacewalker(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bros OP u are delusional if u think the gal did not use ur head.U spent over 7k just for a gal who visited u once and u think is normal abi

Who she help sef,she be angel

And some persons are trying to advice u and caution u,u are forming as if u know what u are doing, mehn I pity u.

My prayer for u is that more gold digging gals fall on u and bill u endlessly till u have sense.

This is why many gals see guys as mugu,because they don't think with their heads.
Personally I have experienced such situations before, where some gals want to eat my money without adding value to my life,and I refused to be used like that.The other day,a gal that I have been trying to chat with on facebook,just suddenly started billing me and asking for money. I told her I don't have,but she was troubling me.The funny thing is,the gal does not reply my chats,she ignores me and am sure she used to think am not on her level.For months, she ignored my messages and then suddenly she came to beg me money, I felt very bad that day.

That's why me self I also don tire for naija gals and their wahala

Chao! undecided
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by emmaodet: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Martinez39:
You are the cause of your problem. Did they force you to give them money? Immediately she came with her friends, why didn't you walk away? Your shot yourself in the foot with your stupidity and weakness and you are complaining. Please, go and fix up yourself and stop disturbing Nairaland.

Those girls scammed you because you allowed them to scam you. Mr. LOVER BOY, when next they come, do ensure you even pay their house rent.

Romantic love is a scam. It is an illusion that only exists in the minds of men. Women don't have any love to give. Women are all about the money and they see men as utilities to survive. There is nothing like loyalty and appreciation in the dictionary of a woman. No matter what you have done for her in the past, if you are not useful to her now (or in the future), you are no longer "loved" and she immediately moves on to the next. Stop making women or relationships your priorities and focus on your goals or other productive activities.

Martinez, is it not what we have been saying all this while that love is scam?
I believe we are trying to enlighten guys, create the awareness that there is nothing like love but personal interest.
Though the movement seems not moving but believe me we are making progress slowly slowly.
It may not fully take effect in our life time but when we get old and look back, we will see we have made a lot of progress
Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by Martinez39(m): 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
emmaodet:

Martinez, is it not what we have been saying all this while that love is scam?
I believe we are trying to enlighten guys, create the awareness that there is nothing like love but personal interest.
Though the movement seems not moving but believe me we are making progress slowly slowly.
It may not fully take effect in our life time but when we get old and look back, we will see we have made a lot of progress
I believe a lot of boys will wake up but the day that men will wake up in full numbers; enact full blown equality in the society; and put contemporary feminism in the trash won't probably be in our lifetime.

1 Like

Re: I Taya For Nigeria Girls I Swear by emmaodet: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
Martinez39:
I believe a lot of boys will wake up but the day that men will wake up in full numbers; enact full blown equality in the society; and put contemporary feminism in the trash won't probably be in our lifetime.

Yes, you are right sha

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Busty GH, The Woman With The Biggest Bréast In Africa (photos) / Pretty Boys Always Have Small Dicks / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.