Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Do You Think You Will Die? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Think You Will Die? (2365 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Lady Rejects Soldier's Marriage Proposal (I Don't Know When You Will Die) / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 08, 2019
All I know is that I will die well.
Not inside well ogrin
A good death,,,,,,IJN
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by freethinker01: 12:39am On Dec 08, 2019
I might die of car accident cus I really like to stunt with cars. I too like speed like wth
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by noCAP(m): 1:03am On Dec 08, 2019
I'll probably die using every means and every ounce of energy in me to leave this country.

In my next life, i better not be born a Nigerianangry
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2019
Might develop a terminal illness or something cry
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Dreiwizzy: 9:13am On Dec 08, 2019
I won't die now, rapture might take place before my death
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2019
I might die of heart attack, I feel things too deeply and get hurt easily. I think too much.
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Populah: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2019
onwuakpachris:
my man..only those DAT av been brainwashed by religions with dia mythical "eternal damnation in hell" fear death...we all live to die..come again and die again and so d cycle continues so enjoy ur life man...

Tell em. No body fit wyn me. I will die rich.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Populah: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
banjicom:
Ok, so while i was meditating today, something came into my mind from nowhere, and this was how i would die? So i got a little curious if people ever think that how will they die? So let's have some discussion apart from making money. How do you think you will die?

I will withdraw all my savings. change them to dollars, pounds, Europe's, spread them on the floor then sleep untop and drink my favorite wine with two most beautiful girls from carribean and Brazil �� sucking my dick till dead call my name. � ❤️.
@populah5050

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Heroclitus(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2019
StrikeBack:
Probably Infront of my TV watching ACMILAN play

But you won't know what the scoreline at full-time is
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by PaschalWooden(m): 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
I'll prolly die,fighting for someone's else right
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by SKhanmi: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2019
I'll have been officially dead for years to the world before I eventually die somewhere unique & probably unknown. Life is not all bout money or meaningless material/social attachments. Once I'm done with the world, I have no qualms disappearing for ever,got questions I have to get answers to,no matter the number of lifetimes it will take.
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by meobizy(f): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2019
I do not know and don’t care to dwell on the thought. I’m too busy enjoying the present and trying my best to avoid unfortunate terminal diseases.
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by banjicom(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Populah:

I will withdraw all my savings. change them to dollars, pounds, Europe's, spread them on the floor then sleep untop and drink my favorite wine with two most beautiful girls from carribean and Brazil �� sucking my dick till dead call my name. � ❤️.
@populah5050

Lols cheesy

That is actually a sweet way to die.
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by sonofanarchy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I was starting to think I will be a victim of the hate speech bill and die by hanging.

But since my mouth won't kill me again, my prick will.
grin this guy no well aswear
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by oboy81: 4:19am On Dec 25, 2019
I don't think i will get another 25yrs.
My quality of life is below average even though I'm supposed to be at the prime of my life.
If a Serious illness does not claim me, it would be a Sudden heart attack, Aneurysm or stroke. Or maybe Suicide, definitely Suicide.
Life is Fickle, very transient. At the point of death, you will see how Pointless evrything in Life is, every damn thing!
Life is an illusion. One life, one soul, one mind, one Universe.
Ile aiye, Ile asan. #fenitobamo
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 25, 2019
Definitely by this heartbreak, cause I'm trying to stay strong but I'm failing
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by comradewanle(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2019
onwuakpachris:
I won't be surprised if I develop any of those wicked chronic diseases like cancer or kidney failure In d future cus right now i'm a junkie..stuffing my system wit drugs..but I js no send cus once those wicked illnesses that will eventually kill me comes calling.. ama just overdose myself..die peacefully in my sleep nd go nd rest jare...I cannot come and suffer all d pains of those chronic diseases for years nd still die most painfully so in d end..even d bible says that "he who kills with matchete will die by matchete".. so me that kills my system now with drugs will also die by drug overdose wen I feel like dieing...lol

This is deep ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by Codepain: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2019
I prefer bullets to cancer
Re: How Do You Think You Will Die? by MedicH: 9:37am On Dec 25, 2019
i will just walk away holding my blunt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Went To Swim, Share Cleavages After Coming Back From Church. PHOTOS / See Tribe Where A Man's Manhood Must Be Tested By Bride's Family Before Marriage / Man Beats Up His Girlfriend Mercilessly (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.