Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan (38281 Views)

Governor Makinde Appoints Olubamiwo Adeosun, First Female Oyo SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Dewze(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
mainzillionaire:
true, I'm an Igbo guy but I can tell you that the hausas are liberal too. Go to the north, especially yobe state and you will see a lot of igbos is the civil service. Yes no political appointment but they get entry level employment. But you can't see such here in the south east

I guess a reason is that there are way more educated and qualified igbos in the north than there are educated and qualified hausas in the South East. That disparity can influence a great deal the amount of non native civil servants you find in these places.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
There is no way you cook ebolo(vegetable) that it will not smell. Tinubu who introduced the good gesture to other tribes by appointing them to his cabinets during his governorship rule has always been attacked online. Ingrates will always be ingrates. Has any one done that from your own state ? which I doubt. Learn from the wise men and tribe in order to move this country forward. Remember Jesus is coming soon
ArmaniUhuru:
Nice one from GSM. Sanwo Olu needs tutorials from Makinde

12 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Gazzy88(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
Makinde just got my hate for him for the first time. Out of all sensible tribes in Nigeria, he thought it's an igbo ingrate that deserves an appointment? Those people are ingrate. Thought they were all saying Ibadan is a brown-roof city,then what is that woman doing in Ibadan to the point of accepting an appointment in a brown roof city? Yorubas are truly accommodating but shouldn't be to igbos. They don't worth it and they cant replicate that in their hate-filled region. I hate you GSM for that stupidity.

16 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by sylve11: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2019
lemon10:
Oga bone that shit.... he is seeking for political points

presidency him dey eye. them nor know anything yet. am happy you have a very sharp brain. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by victorazyvictor(m): 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Xbee007:

Not dining with swine, shift.

Am after scalawag goons like you grin
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by rexandyke(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:
Let us tell ourselves the raw truth. The Yorubas will have their flaws and shortcomings, as every other tribes, but they are undoubtedly the most liberal tribe amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.

I agree with you completely. I am Igbo and I stay in Lagos... But, I am wowed by the extent of Yoruba's Liberalism... They are so nice and free with certain things that you cannot get in the East

11 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Segunlords(m): 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
This is one of the reason the Northerners will always prefer to deal with other tribe and not the East, What do you mean they can't do without you...

9 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by kpompey: 3:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
Thonypadua:
Stupid liar, are in Oyo state?
come to Apata and see new road he just constructed. idiot

See this fool, tagging m a stupid liar.U chronic PDP guy wey dey hype d yeye governor. Snap the road ,make we see, even Akala as useless as I'm dey do some quality roads for new garage.Any road ur munmun Governor commission na Ajimobi award am.Ajimobi and APC too dey useless cos the development does not match the money and fund they saw in govt but this guy is worst.Nothing , I mean absolutely nothing except hyping.He bought 100 Kia for 66 LGS and LCDA, meaning one per Lg .Do u know how big an Lg is, thus tantamount to nothing if am to model that mathematical wise, yet na for one month idiot like u are shouting.Ibadan is extremely dirty and virtually all roads are there depreciating cos of poor maintenance not forgetting the stupid Ajimobi too did poor quality job including his long dead beautification project.Makinde is not fit for councillor talkless of governor, no good policy except prompt salary payment and ask the developed state of this world.You don't build a nation by paying recurrent expenditure alone and diverting other govt funds.Ojeluuu PDP, ojeluuu APC. Bird of a feather, we must rise up to kick them out.Party without fame but with credible candidate should be voted in....Munmun, ole ,lazy fool.

7 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2019
I read somewhere that apart from other Yoruba ethnicities, Igbos are genetically the closest to the Yoruba.

About 0.24 genetic distance if I remember correctly.

That's why there are lots of look alike Igbo and Yoruba.

The SS are probably a mixture.

We don't ponder how closely we are related hence the tribalism.

Anyway seyi makinde and Peter obi for presidency
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by smsreseller: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:
Let us tell ourselves the raw truth. The Yorubas will have their flaws and shortcomings, as every other tribes, but they are undoubtedly the most liberal tribe amongst the major tribes in Nigeria.

You are right. Other tribes should start doing more of that too so that Yorubas wouldn't get discouraged someday.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by topcin: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
deboysben:
Seyi will make a fine president

I pity Lagos cos they no get governor.
Rather tinubu equipment.

Don't pity Lagos but pity ur state. The Tinubu you mention is the first person to appoint an Igbo in his cabinet. Go and check before you pour ur nonsense out of ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Ttipsy(f): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2019
this awesome!! one Nigeria is making sense now,,
this man is the best governor so far
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by MRcipher(m): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
I am from the east but my people would rather die than do this!....nice one Makinde

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Firefox01: 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
Foolishness on Seyi Makinde's part. You can be nice to any other tribe in Yoruba land but definitely not to the flatheaded Jews of Biafra. If Seyi escapes the supreme Court judgement, he'll be dealt with at the polls in 2023. Appointing an enemy over thousands of eligible sons and daughters of the soil? Spits. Removing this bastard from office is very very tantamount lest his foolishness in the name of liberalism causes nonsense in Oyo state.

7 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Omoodua007: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
mrchineke:
Another Yoruba bastard calling himself governor!

When will they open their Allocation-Blocked eyes and see that Igbos are our enemy and we MUST neutralise them all!!!!!

lzaa immhotep take note and go home quietly on ya yam-tuber legs.

We should only appoint those who appoint us I understand kaduna did so we only need a kaduna indigene

If no igbos does pls drop that igbo woman like a cursed disease

6 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Omoodua007: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Firefox01:
Foolishness on Seyi Makinde's part. You can be nice to any other tribe in Yoruba land but definitely not to the flatheaded Jews of Biafra. If Seyi escapes the supreme Court judgement, he'll be dealt with at the polls in 2023. Appointing an enemy over thousands of eligible sons and daughters of the soil? Spits. Removing this bastard from office is very very tantamount lest his foolishness in the name of liberalism causes nonsense in Oyo state.

Yup yup he has lost my support the one they did in Lagos he didn’t learn from that

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Omoodua007: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
FlyoruB:

You sabi dem wella. cheesy The same ibadan they are fond of deriding as a past-time and calling a 'slum' is giving their kin an appointment. Soon we will start hearing them attributing any further development in the ibadan/Oyo to their people. Na their way.

Yup meanwhile Oyo is richer than all Igbo cities and larger in size

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Melian(f): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Well... Governor Makinde is mad.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Firefox01: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
Omoodua007:

Yup yup he has lost my support the one they did in Lagos he didn’t learn from that
Henceforth, nothing like Liberalism from Yorubas to these flatheaded demons. I'm particularly happy that we Yoruba youths, future political leaders in Yoruba land understand the evil and hatred these fake jews harbour towards us and we will replicate in kind.Liberalism to Igbo from Yoruba in our politics will not happen again. The current generation have made that mistake, we will never repeat such foolishness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Melian(f): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Xbee007:

What stupid flaw are you talking about??

Well...nobody is perfect. Are you?
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by webngnews: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by slimanyd: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
elasticlala:

Lagos does not have governor currently

Who is sanwo olu ?
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
deboysben:

Rather tinubu equipment.

Leave us like that......

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by joshrare(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2019
References:
Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state, on Wednesday, announced the appointment of Mrs. Julian Nwachukwu as the liaison officer for Ibadan North Local Government Area of the State.

This was made in association with the appointments of Special Advisers on Community Relations 1 and 11, Federal Liaison offices etc.

Other Liaison Officers appointed by Makinde are; Alhaji Ajibike Osuolale Lateef (Iseyin, Itesiwaju, Kajola and Iwajowa); Alhaji Salami Lukman Adisa (Saki East, Saki West and Atisbo); Alhaji Afees Tijani (Orelope, Irepo and Olorunsogo); Hon. Ganiyu Laaro (Oriire, Ogbomoso North and Ogbomoso South); Mr. Sanjo Akintola (Ogo-Oluwa and Surulere); Mr. Wale Ogunmola (Afijio, Oyo West, Oyo East and Atiba); Hon. Monsuru Oduola (Ibarapa North and Ibarapa Central).

Mr. Olumide Akinlade (Oluyole); Alhaja Kafilat Olayiwola (Ido and Ibarapa East); Alhaji Labule Ishola (Ibadan South-West/ North-West); Alhaja Yahaya Akinbile (Ibadan South-East/ North-East); Mrs. Wulemot Ibitoye (Akinyele/Lagelu) and Mr. Adegboyega Akinlolu James (Ona-Ara and Egbeda).

https://dailypost.ng/2019/12/05/kano-indigene-igbo-woman-make-makindes-new-appointment/

The sad truth is that; they will still retain their hatred for yorubaaass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Chigold101:
because Makinde appointed an Igbo Woman.
And you would want Igbo governors to do same...?

Well yes....but that's not going to happen is it?
Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
alfasexy:
They really can't do without us.

Igbo amaka too much.

See....this right here is why people don't like to include your people In things we do....

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by yommen: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
deboysben:

Rather tinubu equipment.

You should shut up and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by leokid866: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
Defenderalert:
Impressive! If only Sanwoolu could be half as active as this man. Lagos would have been a better place by now.

Lol....you mean this policy governor? What has he done that we can physically point to?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by yommen: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:
Nice one from GSM. Sanwo Olu needs tutorials from Makinde

It reminds of Ben Akabueze who was once a commissioner in Lagos State under Fashola. And after all, the ibos will still complain as always. Yoruba is always their problem.

4 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by omoharry(f): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Dewze:

i concur..This is what the east , north and South south will never do..They are very tribalistic when it comes to political position..I support the east in so many things but not when it comes to being liberal. The Yorubas' are more liberal than other tribes for political position...provided you can speak their language , belong to the same party and you agree with them in so many things

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Appoints Julian Nwachukwu, An Igbo Woman As Liaison Officer For Ibadan by Tranquillity360: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
Caseless:
Remember, Buhari said he wish other regions can be like the SW. Imagine Lagos is not in the SW what non-indigens would have gone through. Everyone feels a sense of ownership of Lagos due to Yoruba's receptive flexibility towards outsiders.

I remember how I saw some youths misbehaving in warri and I asked why they behave with crass arrogance, I was told "na indigens dem be". So the license to misbehaviour is indigenship .
The same lagos yoruba youths were going from one polling unit to another,searching and killing Igbos in last presidential election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Snubs Magu, Gets Senate Confirmation For 207 Appointees / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is / Twitter Presidential Election Between Bukola Saraki And Bobrisky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.