Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (100865 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by kokomilala(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Now this is misleading. Much earlier it was posted that the irresponsible DSS had rearrested them.Alas,it was Falana that scurried them out of the court premises.
This posture by the DSS is most disheartening. That's why Buhari, for me,remains a failure of history and the worst tragedy to befall Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by chukwugoziegi: 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
NwsBoy:
With the way I'm seeing thing this country cannot be good again.....no wonder Biafrans want to go

You're just finding out? Nigeria is DEAD!
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
linearity:

You can make the admin eat their words and look stupid by updating your signature to include things like

“I am not a Muslim and have never been; I do not have any association to Islam and disavow all forced Associations by Nairaland.

[s]Further, Jesus is the only way, truth, savior and life and only those who come through Him shall be saved and Christianity is the only true religion ordained by God.”[/s]

that's not what I asked.

for your last paragraph - not needed.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by zoghys: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Is Nigeria really a Zoo or Evil forest?

Its more of the latter than former. Sincerely a poor Nigerian is a more serious trouble than he or she thinks.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Tartie(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sowore don dey collect him CHANGE 4 hand. No be dem bring dis govt? e remain Atiku and Kwankwaso
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Tulsaguy: 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

Evil forest

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by paix(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
iHart:
This people are yet to tell is what Sowore did. They are hiding something from us
They're not hiding what he did, but hiding what he intends to do.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Danzakidakura(m): 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
SoNature:

Falana just spoke with Channels TV.

He said Sowore has been rearrested on fresh charges

This country is in a big mess!
are you serious or joking pls ?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
To be candid I petty this country called Nigeria I don't really know where this country is heading to the Nigeria leaders need to be re oriented on how to Governed I don't know the reason why people like us are in this mess country. A country with THUGS as a leader in a country where we move one leg forward and three legs backward is that one a good country. The Nationalist that fought for the independent of this country they'll be blaming themselves for fight they fought people like Awolowo, Azikiwe,Enahoro and rest.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by GEEBITE: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Julian Assange comes to mind.They can not break into any embassy.The embassy will definitely give him up but break in means territorial invasion.
Freehuman:

Nope. According to VCDR, 1961, Diplomats have immunity against criminal trial . Non of the 53 articles in the Convention provides that a Diplomatic or consular mission can shield a criminal or fugitive in their place of mission. The DSS would break in since there's no express Provision on such matter. Imagine a group that committed contempt of court by chasing out a jugde few hours ago?

Only a strong embassy could have stopped them.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by slowice(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bubu the best thing since sliced bread is on the beat.... How living being like you and I still support this calamitous administration still baffles me
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Smilingjoe4(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Is he an American citizen? U ppl should stop all this rubbish comments.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by amazon14: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

Both

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
GEEBITE:
Julian Assange comes to mind.They can not break into any embassy.The embassy will definitely give him up but break in means territorial invasion.
Yeah. Breaking in to a court is contempt of court. The DSS would break into any African embassy. They don't EVEN understand DIPLOMACY.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by anonymous1759(m): 1:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
okeyglm:
pls move him directly to us embassy. we need to safe this our hero

Where's the US Embassy located?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Boyooosa(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Which one should we believe, he ran or they reareassted him?
One of the reasons a part of me supported 'fake news/hate speech' bill... I know one of Vanguard or Sahara will come and apologize to Nigerians publicly and nothing will be the repercussion for spreading fake news. Shame!

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by iokpebholo: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Banana republic
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Daboomb: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
ednut1:
Its hard to feel pity for Yele. Buhari has always been an idiot. but some dullards plus yele helped bring him in 2015 . a leopard can never change its spots

That is not an excuse for you not to say or uphold the truth......because one day, you or any of your loved ones could be the victim of this Buhari madness!

What is all these rubbish?
Buhari has turned DSS into his personal tool of oppression. Buhari is a DICTATOR and a TYRANT. Pure and Simple.
No wonder they want to pass hate Speech Bill so they can kill or jail anyobody who says the truth or says something they dont agree with.

It ius a shame of Mr President and the country as a whole, that DSS has gone amock.
So they now release and re-arrest immediately, just to make nonsense of the bail pronouncement of a Judge of Nigerian court?

This is the beginning of anarchy and Buhari should note that he would need to arrest nad kill millions of Nigerians with his DSS because we will take our country back from this Dictator. Nigeria is bigger than any Dictator.

We are calling on the international community, The United Nations, the E.U, the US House of Lawmakers and Judiciary, to save Nigeria from the second coming of this Dictator and Tyrant in Babanriga. Electing him has proved to be the worst and most monumental mistake majority of Nigerians have made, that we accept responsibility for.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by OHIsIManuEL(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Successlane:

… for thieves, looters and haters.
Ok
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Bamibor: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:
Why drive them out with speed, I thought Sowore and his supporters will beat up the DSS ni nah.

Quit talking like a dim wit young man! Nigeria is descending deeper into the abyss of lawlessness, blatant disregard for human right and the rule of law yet sentimental low-IQued individuals like yourself still choose to banter like kids. Don't worry, by the time the few sane ones who make up the ever dwindling middle class completely leave this country for your likes, the monster you are feeding and celebrating would have grown huge enough to eat you all. Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Shut up you and I know Buhari never won the 2019 election , he used federal might to rig it !!! And yes with Atiku Nigerians had a better choice than this utter failure there

All you spew are more or less fallacies becos none can be proven beyond reasonable doubts.
atiku won via inec server, was that how other ex presidents in nigeria from immemorial became president.
No point arguing with you, nigerians av spoken already and its so obvious we don't think Atiku was a choice. maybe when d igbos make atiku president of biafra u can relocated to that republic.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Daboomb: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
Boyooosa:
Which one should we believe, he ran or they reareassted him?
One of the reasons a part of me supported 'fake news/hate speech' bill... I know one of Vanguard or Sahara will come and apologize to Nigerians publicly and nothing will be the repercussion for spreading fake news. Shame!

Why dont you watch your TV, watch Channel news and you will hear his Lawyer explain ina telephone interview, what happened at the court and you will also see the video of what happened?
Or are you saying the video showing the Court proceedings, the thuggery by DSS inside the court room, etc, are all fake?
Spme of you sef, only God will save your soul.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by anonymous1759(m): 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
2018PROFSUNDAY:
To be candid I petty this country called Nigeria I don't really know where this country is heading to the Nigeria leaders need to be re oriented on how to Governed I don't know the reason why people like us are in this mess country. A country with THUGS as a leader in a country where we move one leg forward and three legs backward is that one a good country. The Nationalist that fought for the independent of this country they'll be blaming themselves for fight they fought people like Awolowo, Azikiwe,Enahoro and rest.

Nigeria is not Ripe for democracy until we understand that the better for us. The west made a huge mistake for forcing democracy in some states. Democracy is something a nation decides and grow into it. Before the colonial masters came I was told there was orderliness then compared to now. If you do anyhow you'll any how the gods will take care of you.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
rangerover:
RE-STRUCTURING IS INEVITABLE. WE CAN'T CONTINUE LIKE THIS.
Unfortunately those who want to continue like this are more in power now.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by huptin(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
maddman:
One established truth by now is a sound mind would never vote for Buhari. Sai Baba chanters are just mentally-impoverished imbe'ciles.

Mentally impoverished imbeciles indeed.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by shayourfunmee: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
They should please interview the protester to tell us the sin he has committed in less that 24 hours of his release.

OLAADEGBU:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/12/06/breaking-heavily-armed-dss-operatives-chase-falana-he-drives-sowore-bakare-out-court
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by semyman: 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Wailers have jumped to conclusion that he has been rearrested
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by FrenchyL(m): 1:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Suremikky(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Buhari like other Fulani herdsmen is simply evil
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Jamesilvar(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lmao.
Wailers everywhere. When Nnamdi Kanu was talking about all these things, y'all took him as a mad man. Enjoy the Zoo!!
Sowore that should have used his common sense to disappear yesterday.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Bamibor: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
Plead:
I don’t pity sowore at all... he should be locked up till 2045

You don't have to pity him, this is bigger than Sowore or any individual Nigerian, this is the very soul of our national existence and democracy that is being pulled apart. When the mouth of the law is muzzled, it's the masses and the poor that suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.