Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads (6608 Views)

Lady Who Secretly Welcomed Baby With Ex Dumps Husband After Sponsoring Her UK / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / Dads That Don’t Want To See You Dating Their Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by CrazyOptimist: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
If na naija now, people go say she don use jazz for the 4 guys. Chaiiiii INSIDE LIFE

1 Like

Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by bukatyne(f): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
ScottDM1:

Not surprised at the picture.

They all look like sick and broken people in their late 30s.

Goodluck to them.
Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by gulfer: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Nothing wey Sowore no go see for detention angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2019
They all look retarded, like the rejects of society. Nothing surprising here anyway, the world is adjusting to accept all kinds of absurd things.
Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by cococandy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
okpalaAnambra:
One of the causes of preeclampsia, fathering different children from different men
lol. Dr Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by okpalaAnambra: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
cococandy:
lol. Dr Nairaland
But ma'am it's been proving scientifically, ..A good percentage of women who come down with preeclampsia in their subsequent pregnancies actually had them from other men
Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by Ephraimryder(m): 6:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Davash222:
Nawao
So this baby whale got herself 4 handsome dudes
You that is slim with flat stomach can’t even maintain a single boyfriend. Shame on you!!

Some people are born with luck.Lol
Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by cococandy(f): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

But ma'am it's been proving scientifically, ..A good percentage of women who come down with preeclampsia in their subsequent pregnancies actually had them from other men
do you understand the cause of preeclampsia?

There’s no relationship with eclampsia/preeclampsia and sexual relationship.
Please don’t argue with me. I don’t have energy cry but I couldn’t let this your obvious falsehood fly without checking it.
You know people read things on the internet and just believe it without thinking for themselves.

If you are interested in learning more about preeclampsia/eclampsia, here are some verified government health websites that you can get more information from.

Have a great day.

https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/pregnancy.htm

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/preeclampsia/conditioninfo

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/119627/WHO_RHR_14.17_eng.pdf;jsessionid=D0972FE230432A4E7C5D2A3BC4D14F67?sequence=1

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by blank(f): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

Fat lie.
Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by okpalaAnambra: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
blank:

Fat lie.
Go and try it..don't say you were not warned
Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by okpalaAnambra: 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
cococandy:
do you understand the cause of preeclampsia?

There’s no relationship with eclampsia/preeclampsia and sexual relationship.
Please don’t argue with me. I don’t have energy cry but I couldn’t let this your obvious falsehood fly without checking it.
You know people read things on the internet and just believe it without thinking for themselves.

If you are interested in learning more about preeclampsia/eclampsia, here are some verified government health websites that you can get more information from.

Have a great day.

https://www.cdc.gov/bloodpressure/pregnancy.htm

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/preeclampsia/conditioninfo

https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/119627/WHO_RHR_14.17_eng.pdf;jsessionid=D0972FE230432A4E7C5D2A3BC4D14F67?sequence=1

No one is arguing about the process of preeclampsia which you copied and pasted here, we're talking about part of the causes from evidence based medicine, Google about new researches about preeclampsia and multiple paternity you will learn a new thing and thank me later...is a bitter finding for women but then shouldn't be denied

Look at the screenshot of one of the links you even sent to me, and see what I said

1 Like

Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by okpalaAnambra: 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
blank:

Fat lie.
I know is a painful news to woman Nd that doesn't make it a lie,
Look at the screenshot below

1 Like

Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by blank(f): 3:05am On Dec 09, 2019
okpalaAnambra:

I know is a painful news to woman Nd that doesn't make it a lie,
Look at the screenshot below

You probably have reading comprehension problems. No where in the links you quoted shows that eclampsia is caused by multiple paternity.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant 20 Year Old In A Polyamorous Relationship: To Raise Baby With 4 Dads by okpalaAnambra: 6:22am On Dec 09, 2019
blank:

You probably have reading comprehension problems. No where in the links you quoted shows that eclampsia is caused by multiple paternity.
If you can't read and comprehend I'm sorry I'm not gonna spoon feed you, what I stated is clearly written on the screenshot and you decided not to read and understand..I'm sorry I can't help again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love My Wife. I Caught My Bestfriend bedding Her, Should I Divorce Her. / What Do I Do With My Maid? / Help, My Sister Is In Love With Our Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.