Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore (80977 Views)

Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by bjtinz: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
I don't understand people bringing up Jonathans 2015 loss in what is clearly a case of human rights violation. That's ignorance

5 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:
We warned them, they all wanted Jonathan out because he has a lot of ***** in his cabinet.

Enjoy your president o

Same old one track you coward wailers have been singing over 5yrs, we warned u crap.
if the sky drop sebi your papa mansion safe

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by OyiboOyibo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Sowore campaigned for Buhari so let's allow him to enjoy his Next Level

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by udemzyudex(m): 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:
We warned them, they all wanted Jonathan out because he has a lot of ***** in his cabinet.

Enjoy your president o

Naa,they said Jonathan was too weak and can't lead a country like Nigeria, that they needed a strong hand to do the job. grin

Now that Buhari is here with a stronger hand,they are crying and saying he is going too hard on Nigerians grin

Una never hala grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
There might be a coup d'etat in this country soonest or rugged armed group
(Iran,hesbullah,IMN----,France,ipob,,Niger delta USA,BRITAIN
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by RexTramadol1: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.

Press GHRJGB

Yes, I am not a Robot.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by kelly72: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Hmmmm...see Buhari's lawyer wailing. If the victim was another person, he will defend the useless DSS. Now it is happening to him and he is yearning okpata.

Is this not the same Falana who was hired by Buhari to challenge those who asked him to show his educational certificate?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Ezekiel2122(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Yes... No protest, No complain. [color=#990000][/color] You guys should feel for another 4years what we feel for 35years. Good luck Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Alanpoza007: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:

I swear. I am really disappointed, the man is a tyrant, he will never change, will overestimate his ability.
The brazen lawlessness of the DSS now better explains why Buhari and his cabal are angry with Osinbajo and relegated him to the background since this gestapo style is what they're used to and Osinbajo called the bluff of the then DSS boss Daura when his boys invaded the National Assembly by sacking him. Buhari is a mistake used to punish Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ALPHABASE: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin
doggedfighter:

They are shellshocked coupled with non payment of their stipend grin grin grin grin.
One of them is up there asking us to come together and condemn today's show of shame.
And I wonder if he's for real grin grin grin grin
YOU MEAN SEUNSMG

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by cliqtips: 5:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
This line isnt needed... Chaii GEJ be like yele enjoy the man you campaigned for oh[/quote]

He wasnt better during his tenure but not in this aspect anyways.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by backnbeta(f): 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
otuekong1:
There might be a coup d'etat in this country soonest or rugged armed group
(Iran,hesbullah,IMN----,France,ipob,,Niger delta USA,BRITAIN
The idiots that can carry out the coup are in bubu's pocket undecided
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Felix6: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin the thing dey sweet me
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by dallyemmy: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Another national embarassment coming from DSS as usual...
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Seancombz: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
grin
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Americanboy35: 5:25pm On Dec 06, 2019
If only Nigerians foresaw this in 2015, the country wont be in this mess now, everybody was just shouting sai baba up and down, this is just the beginning
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by edward1106(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
obembet:
if you are still supporting Buhari at this point, I need you to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself questions like:

“Why am I evil?”

Deeply felt.

Same question should be thrown to your look- alike in "AJOCHE" given your pic is really you. grin
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by dochenaj: 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
One would suppose you'll need an arrest warrant to arrest a suspect, especially if the crime was not committed on the go.

I guess they didn't like how Sowore's friends and family were celebrating his release on bail.

So I suppose, now they have fresh charges, they will charge him to another court and the counsel will request for bail, and the court will grant him bail on hundred's of millions.

Guess what, if and when he meets that bail requirements, DSS will get fresh charges to arrest him on again.

This thing looks like a script.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Zenithpeak(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.

I once said that everyone that ever supported Buhari one way or the other will live to regret that single decision.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Danzakidakura(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
Buhari will die a painful and slow death. Abacha own will be a learner to his own.

Useless bastard.
hate speech. Na you go kill m?
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Pavarottii(m): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Bros Good morning... Seeing u just woke up... Have a pleasant next level day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by mushystuff: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

That which a wise adult sees sitting down, a stupid child can never see even from the top of the tallest Iroko tree. The bold is exactly what the next level is about, oppression and barbarism but una no dey hear word. It must go around...

I'm quite certain this your reaction is borne out of confusion that a yoruba man is being treated this way. If it was an Igbo person, you would have already branded him IPOB and terrorist. Well done

8 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Xano(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Whatever you've sown, you would reap.
Yawn...next!

4 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by XklusivGistBlog(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Guys mind ur hate speech o.
Seun is working for them

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by shineeye1: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
Gistfresh:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/12/06/sowores-rearrest-this-has-never-happened-before-falana-slams-dss/amp/

In this "next level" you are welcome to the reign of Lawlessness!
You wantonly detain a presumed innocent man for 100 days and more , during which time you found no fresh charges to rope him but on the heels of compelled judicial order to release him, you immediately rearrest him on trumped up fresh charges!!! Wetin nah!!!
This is arrant naked executive persecution!
This is political vendetta against opposition!!
This is the shameless heights of executive rascality!!!
This is absolute corruption by absolute power!!!!
This is the frustration of peaceful and peaceable dessent
The flood gates for violent opposition are about to be unscrupulously forced open.
All the arsenals of repression available to a dictator are never sufficient to dislodge a people resolved for self expression.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by tradepunter: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
I have worked in the intelligence community and I would say I have never ever been this embarrassed by the actions of the DSS.

Their actions will plunge this country into state of anarchy something they are meant to prevent. It's shocking the agency have gone this low.

There are thousands of chains of events and investigations that need to be focused on.

This is totally totally embarrassing and am shocked to my bone.

4 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
backnbeta:

The idiots that can carry out the coup are in bubu's pocket undecided
Just junior officers can get things done

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Banter1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
obembet:
if you are still supporting Buhari at this point, I need you to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself questions like:

“Why am I evil?”
you can't kill me with laughter
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Pavarottii(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
anonymous1759:

This country is Finished for some people to idolizing GEJ it's a big shame.
ur type is why we are here... If only u knew where GEJ was taking us... GEJ has the highest number of true followers in Nigeria... U can't do anything about it

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by webngnews: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
We are so wicked we in the Southwest how can Dss held a man for no unjustifiable reasons and top political office holders from the southwest are watching

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.