Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore (80986 Views)

Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by TemmyT002(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.

Seriously, I am shocked and ashamed

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by mushystuff: 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

This is not about me. No matter the side we support, we must come together to condemn today’s tragic event.

That is how NGpatriot was preaching of 'joining hands' in one thread and here you are looking for who to come together with. U never hear say to give monkey water for cup no be problem but na to collect the cup be wahala?

How is this condemnation you preach to happen? Of course you know ur darling Bubu does not tolerate public protests and will send security dogs to shoot y'all dead. Is it social media? They will soon 'regulate' it to relegation. How are our elections today? Why support clear demons in the first place please?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by AmazingELixir: 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:
Buhari will die a painful and slow death. Abacha own will be a learner to his own.

Useless bastard.

Hate speech
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Evercurious(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abiboss:
I am a buharist but today I am no longer one of is followers..I watched sowore video and tears rolls down my face seeing my tribe man being maltreatment in the court of law is nauseating ��

So you never believed it would get to your own tribe right? yesterday it was IPOB.. Python dance and you all cheered and laughed.. Now its Sowore and co.. See unaaa life? So unaa think say unaa dey do others?

6 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

"This has never happened before"!

Ogun kill you there, Falana for the lies.

You have been jailed by these senseless tyrant before and you know he has never changed a bit.

For Nigerians, una deserve d kain animals wey dey rule una.

I feel no pity.

I'm waiting for the next bunch of donkeys you all will be voting in 2023.

“As soon as the court adjourned the matter to February next year, the SSS operatives pounced on the court, disrupted proceeding and then attempted to arrest our clients even in the web of the court, that was extremely embarrassing because it has never happened in Nigeria where you enter a court to arrest anybody, even an alleged coup plotter.”

Falana was referring to the fact that nobody has been arrested IN THE COURT IN NIGERIA BEFORE... Dem sey make una go school na yansh una go look, na how una go take know book?

4 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ada9ja(f): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:
We warned them, they all wanted Jonathan out because he has a lot of ***** in his cabinet.

Enjoy your president o

have you warned yourself first?

we dont need your opinion

everything na buhari...

rat wey enter your house na buhari

your gov wey no pay, na buhari

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Pavarottii(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
crafteck:

How do you manage to reason this way, do you pretend not to have any iq or its follow come, the base of your comment will still be tribalism..
Wat way... Where u not warned?
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by sterlingD(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is a show of shame.It is an affront to the judicial system.This government is setting a bad precedence for the country. No explanation can justify this action, it reeks of tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by mushystuff: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
lastmessenger:
All useful idiots are in hibernation mood now looking for English words to defend their master.

Seeing how seunmsg that managed to cough is being roasted, how do you expect the other spineless, cowardly weasels to say a word?

6 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Evercurious(f): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Alanpoza007:

The brazen lawlessness of the DSS now better explains why Buhari and his cabal are angry with Osinbajo and relegated him to the background since this gestapo style is what they're used to and Osinbajo called the bluff of the then DSS boss Daura when his boys invaded the National Assembly by sacking him. Buhari is a mistake used to punish Nigerians.

Thanks for this. I said this in 2015, if buhari wins,then God only wants to punish Nigeria..and true to it..GOD IS REALLY GIVING NIGERIA SERIOUS PUNISHMENT BACK TO BACK

4 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by LOVEGINO(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
obembet:
if you are still supporting Buhari at this point, I need you to look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself questions like:

“Why am I evil?”
hahahahaha. I give up bro
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Gerald454: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honor10:

I swear. I am really disappointed, the man is a tyrant, he will never change, will overestimate his ability.

U guys learn in the hard way. Sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by mushystuff: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
jahsharon:

The court loss its dignity when judges started collecting bribes.

See dem, tufiakwa! Where did bribe come into this matter? Silly zombies working over time!

4 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by openmine(m): 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abiboss:
I am a buharist but today I am no longer one of is followers..I watched sowore video and tears rolls down my face seeing my tribe man being maltreatment in the court of law is nauseating ��
smh sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by DamiBukola: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.
point of correction, stop calling all Nigerians because I am in support of his suffering. You cannot fetch ant infested woods and expect to be free.

You all brought this man into power and call us wailers.

Ntoooorrr!

5 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by mushystuff: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
ericsmith:

Same old one track you coward wailers have been singing over 5yrs, we warned u crap.
if the sky drop sebi your papa mansion safe

Not just over 5 years ago, fresh warnings were sounded again in 2019. Unfortunately having been given power in 2015, he had and still has everything at his disposal to bend and twist everything to his wishes including election outcomes and court judgments so yes, we are witnessing the outcome of failing to heed wise warnings not to ever mistakenly let Buhari become president.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by charlesditro: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

I like the fact you have the courage to realize that what you advocated for is not what it is..... Igbo will be like let it be someone else for a change. ... Cus it looks like we nag too much.

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Thonypadua(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:
We warned them, they all wanted Jonathan out because he has a lot of ***** in his cabinet.

Enjoy your president o
See your life (Coward) and your Jonathan will die in the throne abi?

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Thonypadua(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:

Enjoy your president o
See your life (Coward) and your Jonathan will die on the throne abi?
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ComradeShegs(m): 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na condition dem say make crayfish bend. Imagine say I get opportunity leave this country, I no go get time read anything about Nigeria.

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
tunzy9229:
I don't know how we reason in this country,just because buhari is Mr integrity he should allow everything fly.most of the developed country we idolize don't joke with national security.someone who has not been able to run his family successfully will try and teach someone how to govern a country of numerous ethnic groups .
I joined nairaland since 2009, and this is the most stupid comment I have read. You're stupid my friend and a disappointment to yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Guyman02: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Good Morning cool

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by anonymous1759(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Pavarottii:
ur type is why we are here... If only u knew where GEJ was taking us... GEJ has the highest number of true followers in Nigeria... U can't do anything about it

Oga Ade, I can't support mediocrity because the country is Bad. GEJ is taking Nigeria nowhere, with all the massive looting going on How will such country survive? PMB is also disappointing i can't praise him nor GEJ I'm not that stupid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by executive12: 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Shame on you for supporting the bigot and tyrant Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ComradeShegs(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
dorothy111:

I joined nairaland since 2009, and this is the most stupid comment I have read. You're stupid my friend and a disappointment to yourself.

Check am well na aboki

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
....and the NEXT EVIL jus begun!

The sadistic tyrant is all shades of lawlessness!

The doomed shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by vince96w2(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Gerald454: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Abiboss:

So u just realized that buhari tyrant? U are the greater fool. What so u mean by ur tribal man? So until u see ur village man will u know that something is wrong with Nigeria? Tribalistic fools

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Thonypadua(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
mushystuff:

That which a wise adult sees sitting down, a stupid child can never see even from the top of the tallest Iroko tree. The bold is exactly what the next level is about, oppression and barbarism but una no dey hear word. It must go around...

I'm quite certain this your reaction is borne out of confusion that a yoruba man is being treated this way. If it was an Igbo person, you would have already branded him IPOB and terrorist. Well done
The question is, Is sowore fighting for the Yoruba's or Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by openmine(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
Rasmega:
This is the change we wanted. Sai Buhari till 2080. grin
grin grin grin
Not in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by bigfish3k: 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2019
webngnews:
We are so wicked we in the Southwest how can Dss held a man for no unjustifiable reasons and top political office holders from the southwest are watching
do u want them to loose 2023 presidency?
they have made up their mind to support any evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Mock Burial Ceremony For Buhari And APC In FCT Abuja (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.