Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore (80982 Views)

Revolution Now: DSS Rearrests Bakare In Osogbo After One Year / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Femi Falana Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by sonogo(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
N
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.
Na crazy dey your head. Which all Nigerians is going condemn Buhari? Pls enjoy your papa Buhari. Idiots

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by HarunaWest(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:
Buhari is seriously embarrassing those of us that supported him with the way he’s handling Sowore’s matter. The daylight abduction of Sowore inside the courtroom today is an act of tyranny and I join all Nigerians to condemn the barbaric act. There is no justification whatsoever for the evil act that was perpetrated by DSS today.

Buhari should immediately order the release of Sowore and apologize to Nigerians for desecrating the temple of justice. The next level should be of economic prosperity and not of oppression and barbarism.
When we the northerners were screaming about the Baba that we know you guys were screaming Sai Baba upandan..Now you can see how Baba has dragged us back to Abacha days

13 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by lastmessenger: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

sharrap there. Is it his first time of displaying tyrannical behavior yet you and your fellow low lives supports him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by lastmessenger: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
All useful idiots are in hibernation mood now looking for English words to defend their master.

10 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by doggedfighter(f): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

This is not about me. No matter the side we support, we must come together to condemn today’s tragic event.
Since you have been singing his praises , enjoy this one just like you enjoy all the other things he's been doing

5 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by alezzy13: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
livingoracle:

[s]Sowore must pay for all the attpcotoes he committed against true democracy. He got what he asked for, he was one of the idiots who brought the tyrant to power. Now, this is his misery.

"Those who shared the sword with Brutus met Ceaser's ghost at the Philippines".

Buhari is not a man Sowore can joke with, he isn't a Zoologist nor a retired Customs Officer, he is a General!

True democracy died in 2015, when gullible Nigerians said NO to GEJ.

Welcome to the club, we die here[/s]

You and your ilk are actually the biggest problem with this country.

*Spits*

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by DSoj(m): 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
NOBODY FIGHTS GOVT OR THE SYSTEM AND WINS... NOBODY.
Not a self serving thug like Sowore.

He should ask Nnamdi Kanu.. very soon he will become a fugitive

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by alezzy13: 4:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
doggedfighter:

[s]Since you have been singing his praises , enjoy this one just like you enjoy all the other things he's been doing[/s]
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Dee60: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

"This has never happened before"!

Ogun kill you there, Falana for the lies.

You have been jailed by these senseless tyrant before and you know he has never changed a bit.

For Nigerians, una deserve d kain animals wey dey rule una.

I feel no pity.

I'm waiting for the next bunch of donkeys you all will be voting in 2023.

Where has it happened in Nigeria that officials of state will at gun point invade a court?

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Alaska90(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
chigoizie7:
Funny enough, I do not pity him

Unfortunately you don't understand just like other Nigerian. its not about Sowore but DEMOCRACY and rule of law.
i

9 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by doggedfighter(f): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
ALPHABASE:
YOU HAVE NOT SAID ANY MEANINGFUL THING. WHY ARE YOU SUPPORTERS OF BULLHARY ON A GHOST MODE grin
They are shellshocked coupled with non payment of their stipend grin grin grin grin.
One of them is up there asking us to come together and condemn today's show of shame.
And I wonder if he's for real grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is the change we wanted. Sai Buhari till 2080. grin

7 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by surgical: 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
tunzy9229:
I don't know how we reason in this country,just because buhari is Mr integrity he should allow everything fly.most of the developed country we idolize don't joke with national security.someone who has not been able to run his family successfully will try and teach someone how to govern a country of numerous ethnic groups .
some body up there said you should look yourself in the mirror and ask why are you this evil

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by riczy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
This was we al voted for in 2015, let's enjoy it while it last. Were are his apologist over to u!
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by tommykiwi(m): 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Una never see something. U guys voted for him so enjoy his work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
NNAMDI KANU Nigerians are now tired of Nigeria

They said its rotten

Some say e don tire them
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Ekpeitut: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Slowly but steadily the president is testing the waters of how far he can abuse his office. Somebody should remind him tyrants never end well.

3 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Spiritualizt: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na country we dey live so chai naija don gbaje
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by blozzynonny(f): 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
Seriously, this is the height. I weep for this nation honestly
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by surgical: 5:05pm On Dec 06, 2019
DSoj:
NOBODY FIGHTS GOVT OR THE SYSTEM AND WINS... NOBODY.
Not a self serving thug like Sowore.

He should ask Nnamdi Kanu.. very soon he will become a fugitive
Enjoy while it lasts you are govt today,somebody else will tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by GGirll: 5:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

you cant join Nigerians now to condemn the Govt of today....stop being a coward and stand on your lane of support till eternity thats what makes real men, you must sai baba till eternity dear grin grin grin grin sowore is in his own judgement n so awaits those who called white black just because of hatred and tribalism....as for me lol sai baba too.... grin cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by AstralBody: 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Shut ur zombie mouth there!!
Look at this Buhari nonentitygringrin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by airminem(f): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
When Heaven looses, Hell gains. Some Nigerians voted against the rule of law and abuse of human right. Enjoy it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Theboss100(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

BUHARI Owe nobody any apology. U all wanted change and next level abi. U got it. God abeg give buhari third term till the sophisticated zombies even SOWERE Get sense by force. What is wrong with all of u? God will give u something and u will still complain. Nobody should disturb GOD Again. All dead brains are waking up nw. We should be thanking GOD for Buhari. Where is that suya guy. Pls do the needful.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by SniperSmurf(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Word.
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by jahsharon: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

The court loss its dignity when judges started collecting bribes.

1 Like

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by ndcide(m): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
DSS just wanted to obey the court because that was what people were saying.

Immediately Falana confirmed that the order was obeyed, they re-arrested him.

If fact... I'm really tired
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

I wish you can publish this on punch or vanguard and direct it to your party APC and Bullhary himself

But Las Las na for nairaland e end cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by Rekhina(f): 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
ALPHABASE:
BUT WHERE IS ALHAJI SARRKI WALEDEJI NGENEUKWUENU OKOROAWUSA OFFICIALGARRI AND OMENKA
Add kpoikpoi

2 Likes

Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by crafteck(m): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
SLAP44:
We warned them, they all wanted Jonathan out because he has a lot of ***** in his cabinet.

Enjoy your president o

How do you manage to reason this way, do you pretend not to have any iq or its follow come, the base of your comment will still be tribalism..
Re: Falana Reacts As DSS Rearrests Omoyele Sowore by SmartMen: 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
seunmsg:

Buhari is the best president. Thunder fire anybody against Buhari for arresting and rearresting Sowore.

E no go better for all una

Next level kee u all

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tochi, Wigwe's Daughter Slammed For Not Standing To Greet VP Shettima / Asari Dokubo Steps Out With Armed Men (Photos) / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.