Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) (72378 Views)

VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by CSTR2: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

1.) 2014 Audi A8 in Velvet Biege leather interior.

2.) 2016 Mercedes Benz S550 in Silk Biege leather interior.

3.) 2018 Bmw Alpina B7 in Black Leather.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

The rest (Audi A8 & Benzo S550) I can get for less than $30,000.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
And this is the same guy that was busy hyping inferior Russian weapons and comparing them to its American counterparts.

You are hyping inferior Russian products, but you suddenly develop the nicest taste when it comes to patronizing your own country's products.

People dey this nairaland. cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by greggng: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
This ikenga is really ikenga...if you Sabi better thing ....then that car is for u....the design is the best I 've seeen
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ekeneokwologu(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Where's there office located?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
ednut1:
The average nigerian is on 50k salary. How can he buy this
you read my mind
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Otunbastevo(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
ure a bitter soul. People like find it difficult to progress in life... Bleep off..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ChristineC: 12:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

it's still a used car. the human beings that drove them first don't come with two heads. grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by NigeriaBam: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nice One.. Federal Government need to promo this Company

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

The OP asked for my opinion the minute he posted it on Nairaland - A Public Forum.

Why bother responding to my post if you're already convinced that some people will still go ahead & buy Innoson products? grin

Well, like I said before, as long as it ain't me or any member of household buying Innoson Vehicles - I simply don't give a fvck! grin
lol! you too much

3 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by YorubaAmaka(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Amuatulu:
Ikenga ooooooo shocked shocked

Wetin über Driver no go see for toll gate grin

Abeg change this your username
your monicker sucks
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Kingsteve(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

...but, nobody asked for your fvck!

Kiddo!
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by greatermeme: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
phantom24:

the car is not produced in the north so they'll never support d brand. I remember peugot was once d official cars used nationwide by govt. Officials and it
My best car then was Peugeot 504!
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by MedicH: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

yes your stats may be right i wouldn't know. you were honest enough to indicate that you are comparing innoson brand new with european used that's ok everybody is not smart. Let me put itto you, innoson is a nigerian and making great efforts ok he has many people inm his payroll and they are grateful. what about you, how many people do you pay. until you die, someone like you filled with this volume of hate cannot progress as close as importing brand new cars from europe. what am i saying? you are just but a loser. Now far off into the distance is where you should FVCK OFF

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

Itz OK. U may go 2 sleep now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Snipper007: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just wait for the enemies of progress they are on thier way here grin
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by melody91: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
obiekunie2:

no body asked for your opinion!

you can buy caterpillar or even bulldozer if u so wish - the fact is, those that will buy innoson will still buy it! cheesy
will u buy innoson vehicle over Benz?

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Str8talk21: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

your brain is leaking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by melody91: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrFinbarr:

You are absolutely hating on the efforts of a struggling entrepreneur... You bitter souled son of the devil !!!
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by nubiangod9(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ford juga replica with a Lexus grill
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Boyooosa(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
I love d names given. Creative! Going nigerian. Nobody asked the meaning before calling toyota, peugeot, Suzuki and corolla before learning how to pronounce.
Let them too learn how to pronounce 'igodomiogodo' grin

4 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Manufor(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

My German nationalized citizen,. Pls where did u see innoson sells ikenga for 25m,. Your German newspapers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Hotzone(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10691249_innosonnewsetvehicles2_jpeg0b1e617985b12f687247bc2765514a09

This front grille reminds me of one Lexus.
not only Lexus uses such grille, mugu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
ChristineC:
Great. Soon he'd be exporting to African countries.

which of the African countries will buy this no parts scrap cars

i d rather buy bicycle than buying this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hotzone:
not only Lexus uses such grille, mugu

I didn't say only Lexus uses it. I said it reminds ME of one Lexus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
melody91:

i will buy passat over inokua
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Expert17: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
MedicH:

yes your stats may be right i wouldn't know. you were honest enough to indicate that you are comparing innoson brand new with european used that's ok everybody is not smart. Let me put itto you, innoson is a nigerian and making great efforts ok he has many people inm his payroll and they are grateful. what about you, how many people do you pay. until you die, someone like you filled with this volume of hate cannot progress as close as importing brand new cars from europe. what am i saying? you are just but a loser. Now far off into the distance is where you should FVCK OFF

IKENGA and Range Rover .......choose one

It's called CHOICE....
No need to abuse ,............

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Naija all the way ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ChristineC: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
iamme1234:
which of the African countries will buy this no parts scrap cars

i d rather buy bicycle than buying this
what brand of car do you drive?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by MedicH: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2019
Expert17:

IKENGA and Range Rover .......choose one

It's called CHOICE....
No need to abuse ,............

give me ne reason a chinese will prefer baidu or QQ to facebook?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by King2019(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgamaProf:
Way to go for Nigerians. I love Chinese, why?... They patronise their products. The recent huwai and I phone war partly wouldn't have been won if not that China boycotted the use of iPhones. We must buy and encourage our home grown products and entrepreneurs else we are going nowhere. You might call it assembly alone but a time will come when Innoson will grow to start manufacturing some of its spare parts. Please, I am Yoruba o but if I see the truth I must tell.

people like you should be President

3 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by alenwup(m): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'm so impressed, honestly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Mechanic Roundtable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.