Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) (72376 Views)

VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
CSTR2:

Inferior is relative.

Russian weapons are inferior to their American counterparts.
Name one that's inferior to its American counterpart or shut the fvck up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nuklex(m): 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

1.) 2014 Audi A8 in Velvet Biege leather interior.

2.) 2016 Mercedes Benz S550 in Silk Biege leather interior.

3.) 2018 Bmw Alpina B7 in Black Leather.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

The rest (Audi A8 & Benzo S550) I can get for less than $30,000.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
Who tell you say we design for people like you. We won't even sell to you if come begging. Imagine

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by CSTR2: 5:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Name one that's inferior to its American counterpart or shut the fvck up.
The fact that you are asking me to name one means you don't know anything.
And you are not humble enough to ask nicely.

You would rot in your ignorance.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ajl: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
What I love most are the brand names. I recently visited Lagos and was shopping around for an hotel in the Lekki-Ajah area. One hotel had all its rooms named after major US cities. The other hotel I eventually settled for because of its ambience and quality had its reception area and restaurant littered with portraits of foreign non-American cities. I was puzzled. Nigerians are the most "koon" white-ass lickers. Thank Innoson for this. This is coming from a south-westerner. Anything Nigerian or African I support. We just have to focus more on creating quality durable products. It's not magic.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLooking IDIOT:
Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
Why give their brands Igbo names undecided
That's rude!
Hope igbos are his only targeted market.

That is what you are
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
cassidy1996:
he should give us cheap cars, these ones too cost.
i mean low budget cars, no Ac, no leather seat

So you can say it is death trap
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
iamme1234:

which of the African countries will buy this no parts scrap cars

i d rather buy bicycle than buying this

You neither have a bicycle nor a car

Unfortunate human
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ronyman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hahaha! You just had an A grade in jealousy thus you're a certified Witch(Aje. Chinese products are used to make the ones you mentioned. Oponu buruku!
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2019
TooGod942:
They should make their products to be cost effective for average Nigerians to buy

We like cheap things

It's the government that will subsidize it not them
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
JayPeeOham:

We want to patronise Innoson but help ma ask him "Why his made in Naija for Naija cars are so expensive"?....

Except he's only making them for the rich who already have carssssss and may not even want to " bring down their ego (i.e. fall their hand) by adding IVM to their collection or for export.

By the way, nice cars though!!

Do you know the cost of making things in Nigeria?

No electricity, no roads, no raw materials
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by VanSARS: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

Nigeria first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company ltd, Innoson Vehicles has released into the market three new set of vehicle brands. This was disclosed today, Friday December 6th 2019 in a press briefing at the company headquarters in Nnewi by the Chairman/CEO of Innoson vehicles Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR.
Instead of Reading Naija News i prefer listening to Good Naija Songs Biko ooooo

According to the Chairman, these new vehicles with efficient maintenance value are now more cost effective, fuel efficient, durable and , have improved technology.

The new vehicles include:

1. Innoson IVM Ikenga

IVM Ikenga is a perfect car for a family of more than five members and has 7-Seater capacity. Its aerodynamic curves match the flow of the road, allowing you to feel the delight of a powerful and reliable car. It also comes with a 1.8l Engine and Turbo Charger for its manual transmission, and automatic transmission.

The car is purely a balance of economy and power. It has the capacity to achieve high power output, low fuel consumption, and low exhaust emissions.

2. IVM G20 Smart

IVM G20 Smart gives its user a Smart experience and it has some really exciting features for a vehicle in its class. It’s stylish, it’s spacious and it’s got seven seats combining the convenience and value of a family sedan with the power of an SUV. With all seats all up, the IVM G20 Smart is roomier and has naturally more cargo space.

This MPV Engine Capacity of 1.5L impresses with its fashion design, good quality, sophisticated technology and a reasonable price. This midsize MPV will inspire you.

3. IVM SERIKI

This is the Africa’s Commute King for whatever kind of service required. IVM Seriki comes in two variant- Passenger and cargo and with an engine capacity.

As Innoson Vehicles strives to be the face of automobile manufacturing in Africa, it will continue to imbibe the concept of regionalisation in the production of its vehicles by making sure that it considers the local taste and consumer preferences of the African region during production.

Furthermore Innoson vehicles will continue to get feedback from the users of its vehicles in order to know their views on their IVM experience and with these feedbacks, and will always seek better ways to improve on the tastes and preferences of our customers to suit their needs.

Source: https://autojosh.com/innoson-new-set-vehicles/

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
CSTR2:

The fact that you are asking me to name one means you don't know anything.
And you are not humble enough to ask nicely.

Twerp

Just like the useless Patriot system that failed to stop an obsolete Russian missile in Saudi Arabia tongue.

You just quote facts outta your ass and expect it to go unchallenged

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chccho(m): 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2019
Obdk:

What a fool. What have ur Region gained from producing a president and all... Did it stop ur Region from being poorer than thr south east. Did it stop ur grandfathers and uncles from selling thr inherited land and huts to progressive southeast fellows who re not presidential material....
CHAI!!! So e pain u like this I no know o pe le. The truth is too heart wrenching.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
fernandez1:
These man is really trying.....oya corruption fighters oya ban importation of foreign used cars so that we will buy and grow naija......

Innoson currently don't have the capacity to meet up with the demand this is a market of almost 200m people. I don't think he even produces up to 1m cars yearly.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 7:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

Rome wasn't built in a day patronize and encourage ur country men so that they can also grow and compete with the very best in the world some day. This Audi cars u love so much started from somewhere they didnt start up as the very best in the world market.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by CSTR2: 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Twerp

Just like the useless Patriot system that failed to stop an obsolete Russian missile in Saudi Arabia tongue.

You just quote facts outta your ass and expect it to go unchallenged

What a clown.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
That's rude!

There is absolutely nothing rude there so u want him to name his cars english or yoruba names? Why didnt u protest when the nigerian army recently named their mine resistant armoured vehicle ezukwu mrap. Hate kills my friend.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
That's rude!

There is absolutely nothing rude there so u want him to name his cars english or yoruba names? Why didnt u protest when the nigerian army recently named their mine resistant armoured vehicle ezukwu mrap. Hate combined with envy kills my friend.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ernieboy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
aro1:
Inooson, should work more on doing standard reviews on YouTube about his cars..

I once search ivm fox on YouTube,there is nothing tangible there..
apart from that they should subject these vehicles to international safety standard tests like all other manufacturers do and publish the results, it will help build confidence in their brand
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
CSTR2:

What a clown.
You're the ignorant one here, tell me just one Russian weapon that's inferior against the American one cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ernieboy(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
CSTR2:

And this is the same guy that was busy hyping inferior Russian weapons and comparing them to its American counterparts.

You are hyping inferior Russian products, but you suddenly develop the nicest taste when it comes to patronizing your own country's products.

People dey this nairaland. cheesy
Russian weapons inferior? oga don't kid urself if there is any sector Russian has developed capacity that can still match the west i.e. USA it in the weapons field, don't let wetern propaganda fool you.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ernieboy(m): 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
ajl:
What I love most are the brand names. I recently visited Lagos and was shopping around for an hotel in the Lekki-Ajah area. One hotel had all its rooms named after major US cities. The other hotel I eventually settled for because of its ambience and quality had its reception area and restaurant littered with portraits of foreign non-American cities. I was puzzled. Nigerians are the most "koon" white-ass lickers. Thank Innoson for this. This is coming from a south-westerner. Anything Nigerian or African I support. We just have to focus more on creating quality durable products. It's not magic.
how many Nigerian cities are beautiful enough to adorn the waiting area of an upscale hotel?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by cooltola(m): 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2019
If you do not owe a property in Nigeria, or have land and you are still paying a landlord with little savings . You have no business driving any luxury car.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by lastchild: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Igbo kwenu... Igbos are great

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by CSTR2: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
ernieboy:
Russian weapons inferior? oga don't kid urself if there is any sector Russian has developed capacity that can still match the west i.e. USA it in the weapons field, don't let wetern propaganda fool you.
Mr man, Most Russian weapons like jet fighters are inferior to America.
In terms of sophistication and power.

That tells in the huge difference in their Research and development costs.

The avionics, the composite material technology, the finishing is so far apart.
Military enthusiasts knows this as a fact.

That is why they have different doctrines.

Russia's military doctrine is overpowering you by outnumbering you.

America doctrine is about overpowering you by deploying the best technology on the Field of battle.
That is why Russian weapons are cheap. They can produce a lot of it to be as effective.
But the quality suffers.

If you want the best of Russia, you need to buy a lot of their machines and use strength in numbers.

That does not apply to American weapons.
If you manage to field one, then you are getting a superior machine that is unmatched on its own.

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Jacobpio: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
phantom24:

the car is not produced in the north so they'll never support d brand. I remember peugot was once d official cars used nationwide by govt. Officials and it
That's not it. Let him produce for the average Nigerian to afford!
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Jacobpio: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
This man hasn't start using that logo?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Kwecheeh100: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10691249_innosonnewsetvehicles2_jpeg0b1e617985b12f687247bc2765514a09

This front grille reminds me of one Lexus.
I hate copy copy, tryna be original, my first sight was Lexus.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Sniper101(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lexus RX 350 vs Innoson IVM Ikenga

OMG .....what a name cheesy
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ernieboy(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
CSTR2:

Mr man, Most Russian weapons like jet fighters are inferior to America.
In terms of sophistication and power.

That tells in the huge difference in their Research and development costs.

The avionics, the composite material technology, the finishing is so far apart.
Military enthusiasts knows this as a fact.

That is why they have different doctrines.

Russia's military doctrine is overpowering you by outnumbering you.

America doctrine is about overpowering you by deploying the best technology on the Field of battle.
That is why Russian weapons are cheap. They can produce a lot of it to be as effective.
But the quality suffers.

If you want the best of Russia, you need to buy a lot of their machines and use strength in numbers.

That does not apply to American weapons.
If you manage to field one, then you are getting a superior machine that is unmatched on its own.
and you got all these information through the Western media right?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by CSTR2: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
ernieboy:
and you got all these information through the Western media right?
Not everything is western media.

Some things are just facts.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

3.) 2018 Bmw Alpina B7 in Black Leather. Ki

Hater. What is Ur gain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Mechanic Roundtable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.