Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) (72377 Views)

VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by TooGod942: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
They should make their products to be cost effective for average Nigerians to buy

We like cheap things

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by pocohantas(f): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
MedicH:

give me ne reason a chinese will prefer baidu or QQ to facebook?

Do you drive an Innoson?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by blowjob: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
DIS WEYREE, SELLING CHINESE, DEATH TRAPS grin grin grin

ONLY PROFIT, NO INNOVATION grin grin grin

MADE IN NIGERIA, INDEED grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgamaProf:
Way to go for Nigerians. I love Chinese, why?... They patronise their products. The recent huwai and I phone war partly wouldn't have been won if not that China boycotted the use of iPhones. We must buy and encourage our home grown products and entrepreneurs else we are going nowhere. You might call it assembly alone but a time will come when Innoson will grow to start manufacturing some of its spare parts. Please, I am Yoruba o but if I see the truth I must tell.

We want to patronise Innoson but help ma ask him "Why his made in Naija for Naija cars are so expensive"?....

Except he's only making them for the rich who already have carssssss and may not even want to " bring down their ego (i.e. fall their hand) by adding IVM to their collection or for export.

By the way, nice cars though!!
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

1.) 2014 Audi A8 in Velvet Biege leather interior.

2.) 2016 Mercedes Benz S550 in Silk Biege leather interior.

3.) 2018 Bmw Alpina B7 in Black Leather.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

The rest (Audi A8 & Benzo S550) I can get for less than $30,000.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
Nobody asked for your opinion, keep it to yourself.I'm a Yoruba guy and I'm proud of this Igbo man's achievement, who in your family house has produced bicycle.

6 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Okuda(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rikidony:
increase Tariff on imported vehicles, approved a bill that will force all government establishment to buy made in Nigeria vehicles both Governors included.

give a contract to innosson or Proforce to build a bullet proof caliber and an RPG resistance Presidentlial vehicle, which will become the official vehicle of the President, travelling with him were ever he goes. Do all this and watch our Automobile industry grow from strength to strength, creating Millions of jobs and lifting 30-40 million people out of poverty within 5years

China did it, we also can.
I believe in Nigeria

Watch the things you say bro..
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
This IVM IKENGA really make sense oo
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Expert17: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
MedicH:

give me ne reason a chinese will prefer baidu or QQ to facebook?

9ja,. question for questions.... grin grin grin
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chaberry(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
[left][/left][center][/center]Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
Why give their brands Igbo names undecided
That's rude!
Hope igbos are his only targeted market.
See how foolish and stupid you sound, it's "rude" because it bears Igbo name, but you won't mind buying the one that bears Japanese, German and other foreign names even when you don't know what the name means, all just because it's from Overseas. Your low self esteem stinks lipsrsealed

Well as for me, am already budgeting for that Ikenga, baby looks cute

11 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by tunary(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Innocent chukwuma didn't attend a higher institution yet he owns the biggest car manufacturing company in Nigeria
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by melody91: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
iamme1234:

i will buy passat over inokua
lol , u dey mind dose hypocrites..and most of Dem dey shout Samsung/iPhone over techno and co o.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by iamme1234(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
ChristineC:
what brand of car do you drive?

jamb question
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Onu07(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!

My guy awfa, u get bicycle?

2 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by AMI3(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
INNOSON I AM PROUD OF U. GREAT SON OF THE SOIL.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ChristineC: 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2019
iamme1234:
jamb question
then don't spam here with your second hand car, topic is about brand new vehicles.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ChristineC: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
JayPeeOham:
We want to patronise Innoson but help ma ask him "Why his made in Naija for Naija cars are so expensive"?....

Except he's only making them for the rich who already have carssssss and may not even want to " bring down their ego (i.e. fall their hand) by adding IVM to their collection or for export.

By the way, nice cars though!!
why wouldn't it be "expensive"? they are brand new vehicles not tokunbo undecided

3 Likes

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by AntiWailer: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cossybob:

Almost the same design with the latest Lexus SUV Version

Lmao
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by MedicH: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Expert17:

9ja,. question for questions.... grin grin grin

lol of course u cant answer that. it will only point u to objectivity and africans hate objectivity. i will take the ikenga 1000 times over.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by bmdmixer: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
if he is making it in the country and wants nigeria to patronize i cars shouldnt it be in the range of 15m or less with 5m i can get a beautiful lovely benz
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

You fool, Innoson get its parts from Canadian suppliers. So if it gets it from China they are death traps? The cars you mentioned, where are the parts manufactured? Which simply means any day you ever lay your hands on those vehicles or have the opportunity to be inside it, then it becomes a death trap for you!

Don't blame me though because it's your logic.

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by EnkayDezign4: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
pocohantas:

I didn't say only Lexus uses it. I said it reminds ME of one Lexus.

Don't apologize jor. You were right, only LEXUS has that grille which they call the "spindle grill" as part of their new design language. Only a novice will not see that innoson clearly plagiarizes older/existing car models. This is a fact I know as I have had this discussion with his PA before. They outsource their designs from Chinese expatriates.

Nigerian govt needs to seriously regulate their activities to make sure they're not putting people's lives at risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by MedicH: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
pocohantas:

Do you drive an Innoson?

i do not drive any innoson because i cant afford a brand new car that's why i can't stay. me need a place where i can pay 500$ chicken change a month for a period of 3-5 years to own a brand new car. sometime soon when i can it's ikenga all the way. it's called ownership quotient and africans lack it. that money i will pay to buy ikenga will be used to pay salary to 100s of people and they will have food to eat. This is fulfillment to me.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Let's support our own
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Sosanya93(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
I'd love to try out one of innoson products to have a feel of indeginous vehicle
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Biafra to the world .......
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mouth Gig:
DIS WEYREE, SELLING CHINESE, DEATH TRAPS grin grin grin

ONLY PROFIT, NO INNOVATION grin grin grin

MADE IN NIGERIA, INDEED grin grin grin

You fool, Innoson get its parts from Canadian suppliers. So if it gets it from China they are death traps? The cars you mentioned, where are the parts manufactured? Which simply means any day you ever lay your hands on those vehicles or have the opportunity to be inside it, then it becomes a death trap for you!

Don't blame me though because it's your logic.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Rikidony(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Okuda:

Watch the things you say bro..
Rather you watch yours, and GTF of my mentions
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
ChristineC:
why wouldn't it be "expensive"? they are brand new vehicles not tokunbo undecided

Brand new vehicles made in Nigeria!!....should be cheaper than brand-new vehicles imported into Nigeria by the time you take away all the shipping costs and custom duties!!!!!

If you're telling me that the materials used were imported, I'll agree with you.

But that will only make Innoson an assembling factory and not production!!!
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by olutop(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrFinbarr:

You are absolutely hating on the efforts of a struggling entrepreneur... You bitter souled son of the devil !!!
No 1 is hating anybody here, everyone has the choice to choose his/her car,I won't say because my friend is selling fake wears,I must buy from my friend,everyone has there priority, and producers do target there customers sensibly, aw much is the cheapest Innoson car and d durability compare it To Toyota.....Car manufacturers target there customers and there customers is not necessarily from there country E.g Toyota,Honda even some Phone companies like Infinix and Apple.
so stop shoving innoson on our neck and stop playing the tribal card.

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=JayPeeOham post=84704400]

Producing cars in Nigeria can be costly. He has to import basically all the contents. With time, the price will fall due to competition, coming of automobile spare parts production firms.... Many players need to come into the industry. The industry is still infant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Mechanic Roundtable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.