Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) (72386 Views)

VREG: No To Re-Registration Of Vehicles - Daily Trust Editorial / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country / Types Of Vehicles And The Amount Of Fire Extinguisher(s) They Should Have – FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
King2019:

people like you should be President
Thanks bro.....
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by chival(f): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
Why give their brands Igbo names undecided
That's rude!
Hope igbos are his only targeted market.

Seriki is in fact an Hausa name, so you are wrong there. He's giving his vehicles indigenous Nigerian names.

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Afamed: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
phantom24:

the car is not produced in the north so they'll never support d brand. I remember peugot was once d official cars used nationwide by govt. Officials and it
Whiner in chief. The Coshcaris rice is also made from the North? Serial Wailer. If there is any government that has patronised Innoson motor. Its definitely this PMB government. Innoson him made that known
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Iceberg3: 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lzaa immothep we will not take it!!!!!
We demand IVM Afonja now
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Cossybob(m): 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2019
AntiWailer:

Lmao

O boi, it's cool you laugh your ass out... wink

I only passed a message cheesy
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Olaikpu1: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Whiner in chief. The Coshcaris rice is also made from the North? Serial Wailer. If there is any government that has patronised Innoson motor. Its definitely this PMB government. Innoson him made that known
[/s]
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
[quote author=AgamaProf post=84705127][/quote]

Importing all the parts makes his factory an assembling plant and not a production factory!!!

Then why all the noise about made in Nigeria cars, when all we have is only an assembling plant??SMH

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Topmaike007(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
obiekunie2:

no body asked for your opinion!

you can buy caterpillar or even bulldozer if u so wish - the fact is, those that will buy innoson will still buy it! cheesy

The guy needs attention and unfortunately, you have given it to him, ignoring him would have been the best.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by nzeobi(m): 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

1.) 2014 Audi A8 in Velvet Biege leather interior.

2.) 2016 Mercedes Benz S550 in Silk Biege leather interior.

3.) 2018 Bmw Alpina B7 in Black Leather.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

The rest (Audi A8 & Benzo S550) I can get for less than $30,000.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
but you cant afford a car in the next 15 years
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2019
fernandez1:
These man is really trying.....oya corruption fighters oya ban importation of foreign used cars so that we will buy and grow naija......
Supported grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Yxxx: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
fernandez1:
These man is really trying.....oya corruption fighters oya ban importation of foreign used cars so that we will buy and grow naija......
I dey tell you.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2019
Cossybob:

Almost the same design with the latest Lexus SUV Version

no be person wey u fit born design logo for am. Design ur own car, make we see. �
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrFinbarr:

You are absolutely hating on the efforts of a struggling entrepreneur... You bitter souled son of the devil !!!
you have finished him
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

I am not moved by the efforts of struggling entrepreneurs, I am only moved by what I want & desire. grin

I have already passed my message across & I owe nobody any freaking apology. grin
you are a hefty fool.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by emonis88: 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
fernandez1:
Them no go do that o! If na Northerner now na so them go ban car importation sharp sharp. Even those weh dey use foreign cars them go Impound them, they il tell u we must use made in Nigeria.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
MrFinbarr:

You are absolutely hating on the efforts of a struggling entrepreneur... You bitter souled son of the devil !!!
Respect his choice....we are not made buy an overpriced product simply because it is made in Nigeria
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Wetstone: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
That's the best thing to do, ban foreign made cars. Lets produce and consume [Qquote author=fernandez1 post=84691156]These man is really trying.....oya corruption fighters oya ban importation of foreign used cars so that we will buy and grow naija......[/quote]
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Champneys: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2019
It will end in tears!
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by BrainSanitizer: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
Purchase Innoson cars if you just feel like wasting money.Aside their outrageous prices for low quality products,they still don't last.
That's rude!

Stop venting your frustration on a public forum.
Last I checked, Seriki is not an Igbo name.
Except you're an alien from pluto.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by egoldman(m): 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
That's rude!

You no see the one that bears SERIKI? hater angry angry
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ChristineC: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
JayPeeOham:

Brand new vehicles made in Nigeria!!....should be cheaper than brand-new vehicles imported into Nigeria by the time you take away all the shipping costs and custom duties!!!!!

If you're telling me that the materials used were imported, I'll agree with you.

But that will only make Innoson an assembling factory and not production!!!
what are the enabling environment your government put in place to make production cheaper?
why is your local Rice selling at a higher cost than imported ones?
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
cassidy1996:
he should give us cheap cars, these ones too cost.
i mean low budget cars, no Ac, no leather seat
That's has been my talk here for years. Doing business in 9ja is clearly expensive.

To catch on among the masses we need small family from 8 to 10k dollars. And financing options made available too.

Otherwise people will keep going for Toks.
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
JayPeeOham:

Importing all the parts makes his factory an assembling plant and not a production factory!!!

Then why all the noise about made in Nigeria cars, when all we have is only an assembling plant??SMH
Car production involves alot of processes, assembling is a process and the final phase. Dangote didn't start with cement production, he started with importing goods from abroad until he had sufficient strength to start producing cement. Let us encourage him. Car production is a capital intensive project and it's almost impossible to handle every processes by oneself. You have to outsource. Let's give innoson the necessary support, accolades and advert it needs. This is the way to go for Nigeria. We can't keep importing all the time. This is where government support should come in to bring down the prices while growing local products.
The Nigerian government is not yet serious about encouraging entrepreneurs.... Where are the funds and where are the infrastructure. VAT is now 7.5% from 5% yet we don't enjoy the dividend of tax payment.

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2019
ChristineC:
what are the enabling environment your government put in place to make production cheaper?
why is your local Rice selling at a higher cost than imported ones?

My brother no vex, pls hold the line while I hand the phone over to Buhari grin tongue

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by JayPeeOham: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2019
AgamaProf:

Car production involves alot of process, assembling is a process and the final phase. Dangote didn't start with cement production, he started with importing goods from abroad until he had sufficient strength to start producing cement. Let us encourage him. Car production is a capital intensive project and it's almost impossible to handle every processes by oneself. You have to outsource. Let's give innoson the necessary support, accolades and advert it needs. This is the way to go for Nigeria. We can't keep importing all the time. This is where government support should come in to bring down the prices while growing local products.
The Nigerian government is not yet serious about encouraging entrepreneurs.... Where are the funds and where are the infrastructure. VAT is now 7.5% from 5% yet we don't enjoy the dividend of tax payment.

Okay Prof

1 Like

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by InvertedHammer: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

Innoson sells his Chinese death traps for 25Million Naira & above but the highest I can get these USED German Machines is $95,000 which ofcourse - is the Alpina.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply don't give a fvck!
/
No comments until you can afford $30k.

May be then the S550 will be $2k

/
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by vertueptime: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
Rubbish

AutoJoshNG:

Nigeria first indigenous vehicle manufacturing company ltd, Innoson Vehicles has released into the market three new set of vehicle brands. This was disclosed today, Friday December 6th 2019 in a press briefing at the company headquarters in Nnewi by the Chairman/CEO of Innoson vehicles Chief Dr Innocent Chukwuma OFR.

According to the Chairman, these new vehicles with efficient maintenance value are now more cost effective, fuel efficient, durable and , have improved technology.

The new vehicles include:

1. Innoson IVM Ikenga

IVM Ikenga is a perfect car for a family of more than five members and has 7-Seater capacity. Its aerodynamic curves match the flow of the road, allowing you to feel the delight of a powerful and reliable car. It also comes with a 1.8l Engine and Turbo Charger for its manual transmission, and automatic transmission.

The car is purely a balance of economy and power. It has the capacity to achieve high power output, low fuel consumption, and low exhaust emissions.

2. IVM G20 Smart

IVM G20 Smart gives its user a Smart experience and it has some really exciting features for a vehicle in its class. It’s stylish, it’s spacious and it’s got seven seats combining the convenience and value of a family sedan with the power of an SUV. With all seats all up, the IVM G20 Smart is roomier and has naturally more cargo space.

This MPV Engine Capacity of 1.5L impresses with its fashion design, good quality, sophisticated technology and a reasonable price. This midsize MPV will inspire you.

3. IVM SERIKI

This is the Africa’s Commute King for whatever kind of service required. IVM Seriki comes in two variant- Passenger and cargo and with an engine capacity.

As Innoson Vehicles strives to be the face of automobile manufacturing in Africa, it will continue to imbibe the concept of regionalisation in the production of its vehicles by making sure that it considers the local taste and consumer preferences of the African region during production.

Furthermore Innoson vehicles will continue to get feedback from the users of its vehicles in order to know their views on their IVM experience and with these feedbacks, and will always seek better ways to improve on the tastes and preferences of our customers to suit their needs.

Source: https://autojosh.com/innoson-new-set-vehicles/

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by Temptee101(m): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
[s]I'm neither beefing nor hating on Innoson but I'd rather buy these 3 German Machines (which are on my bucket list) than touch any Innoson Jalopies with a long pole. It is called choice.

So, if Innoson likes, he can release an Airplane or Helicopter - I simply [/s]don't give a fvck!

And you said you were not hating, so much pain in your post
Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ChristineC: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
JayPeeOham:

My brother no vex, pls hold the line while I hand the phone over to Buhari grin tongue
see?
so we can also say Nigeria is assembling rice.

Re: The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) by ETWs: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
DCmonster:
Ikenga is dope
but it's small sha. Just same size with Toyota picnic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / Nigerian Man Breaks Record, Rides To South Africa From Lagos On Motorbike / Mechanic Roundtable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.